Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Utopia - Vaccine Mass Genocide Predictive Programming

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Utopia - Vaccine Mass Genocide Predictive Programming

Utopia TV show predicts everything that's happening with the vaccine. Basically the killer is the vaccine itself.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Hl1OZAByu68W/

The American version is a remake of the British show. The American version was literally canceled for being too close to real life even though the show is popular and well received.
    The American version has a literal MK Ultra program that basically makes every conspiracy theorist look sane. The heroes are a group of conspiracy theorists.

British version predictive programming:

Daily Stormer review of the show:
    https://dailystormer.su/so-i-watched...f-utopia-2013/

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

Amanda (23rd April 2021),JDRock (20th April 2021),midnight rambler (20th April 2021),PatColo (20th April 2021),Tumbleweed (21st April 2021),woodman (21st April 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: Utopia - Vaccine Mass Genocide Predictive Programming

gabbed this out, largely pasting ur text (if it's urs?)
    https://gab.com/MuhRona/posts/106101363729133398

reminds of...

Contagion (2011)
    PG-13 | 1h 46min |Drama, Thriller |9 September 2011 (USA)

^ in which the sole wild eyed CTist (Jude Law) was the villain (on the take all along, we learn), & the undisputed HERO was the 666 kill shot, which ppl rioted over, & ppl were kidnapped & held hostage in exchange for kill shot doses.

featured masks & social distancing, & at the very end (((they))) even gratuitously tacked on a disjointed segment, where BATS in MUH CHIY-NAH set in motion a chain of events leading to (another) "global pandemic"... at the end of that segments, the text "Day One" appears on screen, which mirrored how 'Contagion' opened... cut to credits.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (26th April 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    gabbed this out, largely pasting ur text (if it's urs?)
    The Daily Stormer review is more in depth. Copy whatever though.

I liked the American series more but the British one is actually finished. You only get 1 of 2 seasons of the American.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

PatColo (21st April 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

"The vaccine" is a symbol. It is a punctuating metaphor for the recipients' life up to and including the action to take the poke. "The vaccine" represents your willingness to kill off your previous self and be reborn into a non-racist non-sexist utopia. In substance "the vaccine" consists of distilled water and normal salt. It is a placebo. What is important is the ACTION of ACCEPTING the need to change and the slip of paper certifying that you have been reborn.

I am in awe at the intelligence of the group that conceived and executed this concept and the stupidity if the zombies who line up for a poke.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (21st April 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Of course I could be wrong...quite possibly "the vaccine" might be the special sauce preferred by Morlochs to make Eloi tastier!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,297 Times in 1,398 Posts

You are all dancing around the truth but close. The reality is much more sinister. The evil ones are not human. They are not just working to stop population growth. They are not even just working to kill people although they take pleasure in that. They are using non-human technology to cause DNA modification. Transgenic technology has been in our realm for many years and what "they" use is hundreds of years more advanced. What you probably thought was fairy tales is truth. Once they make you into a new being, they own you. Those they don't kill off will be drones- mentally controlled slaves.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Ad7vBMELza2K/
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/LWAcWkIS0Mwu/

People are scared sheep (actually goats since true sheep follow the Good Shepherd), herded by fear into destruction. I expected these days a decade ago, but they were delayed until now. Time is short. The delusion and separation will go into the final stages now...

2Th 2:7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already working, only he is now holding back until it comes out of the midst.
    2Th 2:8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the breath of His mouth and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming,
    2Th 2:9 whose coming is according to the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
    2Th 2:10 and with all deceit of unrighteousness in those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, so that they might be saved.
    2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie,
    2Th 2:12 so that all those who do not believe the truth, but delight in unrighteousness, might be condemned.

And the transgenic move to get CONSENT of the people, whether by fear or deception, has this in mind:

Rev 13:4 And they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast. And they worshiped the beast, saying, Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with it?
    Rev 13:5 And a mouth speaking great things was given to it, and blasphemies. And authority was given to it to continue forty-two months.
    Rev 13:6 And it opened its mouth in blasphemy toward God, to blaspheme His name and His tabernacle, and those dwelling in Heaven.
    Rev 13:7 And it was given to it to war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given to it over every tribe and tongue and nation.
    Rev 13:8 And all dwelling on the earth will worship it, those whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain, from the foundation of the world.

To get to that point, the beast is working to lay the groundwork so that this will be true:
    Rev 13:16 And it causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark on their right hand, or in their foreheads,
    Rev 13:17 even that not any might buy or sell except those having the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of its name.
    Rev 13:18 Here is the wisdom. Let him having reason count the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. And its number is six hundred and sixty-six.

Why and how?

1Co 15:39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.

The marriage relationship-
    Mat 19:5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
    Mat 19:6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
    - we are saved by the Son of God who took on HUMAN flesh to be the sin offering for human sin. And those being washed in His blood are His bride, fit to be one flesh with the Messiah.

We are in those days referred to as - as in the days of Noah- when there were nephilim / half breeds of human and fallen angels. For that reason the great flood was sent to wipe out the destruction of humanity. But the giants also existed after those days and the nephilim were clever to survive and become more human like in appearance. Their skeletons have been found all over the world.

They seek to destroy us in this life but moreso the eternal life. It is the soul that we choose for the body, and it is the following of the flesh that shows the soul. The things happening now are so dire that we are in range of this:

Mat 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Here is what we have long anticipated to happen:
    Pressure to take the mark... you cannot buy or sell, travel or work, survive in the system, unless you CHOOSE to take that "mark". It is better to take death than submit to the devil. How many of you are prepared to do that? I have already seen many fold like paper, withstand like wet noodles, resist like cowardly traitors. And we have not even seen the real heavy hands yet.

Our DNA has the signature of God. When it is changed, your new creator will include the patent owners like Bill Gates.
    SPECTRISM time countdown2025

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spectrism For This Useful Post:

Amanda (26th April 2021),Bigjon (24th April 2021),JDRock (21st April 2021),midnight rambler (21st April 2021),PatColo (21st April 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

" The evil ones are not human."

TRANShuman is not human. What is similar is not the same.

But then neither is human related to man. Hue is a color. Hew is to chop down. Either way the thing described is not related to man. Hewman is a head shorter than human.

Neanderthals did not exist beyond 400-500 years ago. Neander was a guy who changed his name to get straight with humanism. He lived in a valley (locally called a thal). A couple hundred years ago and long after Neander got dead they discovered some bones in his valley and ....NEANDERTHALs were born!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,297 Times in 1,398 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    " The evil ones are not human."

TRANShuman is not human. What is similar is not the same.

But then neither is human related to man. Hue is a color. Hew is to chop down. Either way the thing described is not related to man. Hewman is a head shorter than human.

Neanderthals did not exist beyond 400-500 years ago. Neander was a guy who changed his name to get straight with humanism. He lived in a valley (locally called a thal). A couple hundred years ago and long after Neander got dead they discovered some bones in his valley and ....NEANDERTHALs were born!!!
    Ziero0 your [speech] writing pattern seems familiar yet your name is not. Correct me if I am wrong but you are an avowed atheist. If so, you will not understand much of what I write although I write of you often.

Man was created good. By choice (consent) mankind chose a deadly thing. That choice brought on the consequence of damaged DNA and the admittance of enemy insemination. The book of Genesis is the beginning and the end... we are now living out the book of Genesis in reverse.
    I got turned onto this truth here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRPrVynQ64Q&t=6216s
    start at 56:00 to get some interesting insights.

ed. I meant to add that we are watching in this vaccine attack an attempt by the non-humans and traitors to humanity (think of "They Live") to corrupt the whole human race to make their condition unsalvageable.
    SPECTRISM time countdown2025

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

"Correct me if I am wrong but you are an avowed atheist."
    Without a detailed investigation into the concept you would call atheism your statement is likely inaccurate.

"If so, you will not understand much of what I write although I write of you often."

Not so and therefore what follows is inaccurate; however, I am authorized to neither understand nor consent. As a matter of policy I find that when I cease striving to understand then what I know is without understanding.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

"I meant to add that we are watching in this vaccine attack an attempt by the non-humans and traitors to humanity (think of "They Live") to corrupt the whole human race to make their condition unsalvageable."

I view the vaccine as the same mechanism Hitler used of imposing a state-sponsored tattoo on the forearm of he who neither desired nor deserved it.

The virus seems to have made its home 1600 Pennsylvania Ave