Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Utopia - Vaccine Mass Genocide Predictive Programming

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Re: Utopia - Vaccine Mass Genocide Predictive Programming

Quote Originally Posted by JDRock View Post
    Remember all the monet DHS spent on "zombie apocalypse " training? That is THEIR term. I have noticed serious behavior changes in the vaxxed... honestly, a wild eyed fear based obsession with "getting the vax". It is more disturbing than the phys effects. Just thinking out loud here..
    Yeah, I've been wondering the same thing. The whole idea that a govt agency like CDC had something like that (training for a "zombie apocalypse") was absolutely absurd, but I kept thinking that there had to be a reason they would do something like that.

I did a post on it on years ago on another forum : http://theinfounderground.com/smf/in...66416#msg66416

And there's some weird show on AMC about walking dead and I always wondered what that was about (just weird crap or telling us where they want to go). I'm sure there's no scientific basis for any of this, but at this point, anything seems possible.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

JDRock (26th April 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Yeah, I've been wondering the same thing. The whole idea that a govt agency like CDC had something like that (training for a "zombie apocalypse") was absolutely absurd, but I kept thinking that there had to be a reason they would do something like that.

I did a post on it on years ago on another forum : http://theinfounderground.com/smf/in...66416#msg66416

And there's some weird show on AMC about walking dead and I always wondered what that was about (just weird crap or telling us where they want to go). I'm sure there's no scientific basis for any of this, but at this point, anything seems possible.
    Also puzzling, are the MILLIONS of .223 rounds sent to obscure fed agencies like the oceanic studies and such. One thing the DO well is PLAN. Some phukkery is afoot!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JDRock For This Useful Post:

Amanda (26th April 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

More predictive programming from cell CG anime Vexille:

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (12th July 2021),woodman (12th July 2021)