Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Utopia - Vaccine Mass Genocide Predictive Programming

Thanks
    Thanked 2,297 Times in 1,398 Posts

Re: Utopia - Vaccine Mass Genocide Predictive Programming

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    "Correct me if I am wrong but you are an avowed atheist."
    Without a detailed investigation into the concept you would call atheism your statement is likely inaccurate.

"If so, you will not understand much of what I write although I write of you often."

Not so and therefore what follows is inaccurate; however, I am authorized to neither understand nor consent. As a matter of policy I find that when I cease striving to understand then what I know is without understanding.
    "Likely inaccurate" is as firm a denial as "mostly peaceful riot" is a statement of fact.
    If you are not authorized to choose or to place yourself under true authority, you deny God and thus my first premise seems to hold.

"I meant to add that we are watching in this vaccine attack an attempt by the non-humans and traitors to humanity (think of "They Live") to corrupt the whole human race to make their condition unsalvageable."

I view the vaccine as the same mechanism Hitler used of imposing a state-sponsored tattoo on the forearm of he who neither desired nor deserved it.

The virus seems to have made its home 1600 Pennsylvania Ave
    Similar in nature but not the same. Hitler's method sorted and condemned to flesh. This vaccine is a tool to change the flesh while condemning the soul by consent to the evil.
    SPECTRISM time countdown2025

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

"If you are not authorized to choose or to place yourself under true authority, you deny God and thus my first premise seems to hold."
    If the only authority you hold is as agent then best know the limits of your agency. If your job is to tend the flock your job involves getting the flock out of the path of danger.

If you have such a carte de persona you will find it necessary to publish your bonę fidę.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

"Similar in nature but not the same. Hitler's method sorted and condemned to flesh. This vaccine is a tool to change the flesh while condemning the soul by consent to the evil."

Beware of strangers bearing presents.

Thanks

"If you are not authorized to choose or to place yourself under true authority, you deny God and thus my first premise seems to hold."
    If the only authority you hold is as agent then best know the limits of your agency. If your job is to tend the flock your job involves getting the flock out of the path of danger.

If you have such a carte de persona you will find it necessary to publish your bonę fidę.
    Ahh, you are deeper into the morass than I thought. Satan sets traps to ensnare whomever might consent to his wiles. It is dangerous to play the snare game with God as He does not appreciate anyone seeking to tempt Him. My Father is the King and children of the King neither pay the temple tax nor provide papers for the gestapo.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrism View Post
    nor provide papers for the gestapo.
    If you lack authority just admit it.

A de facto office is legitimate but the principal isn't going to provide limited liability for your actions. You get to handle full liability.

A de jure office comes with some protection.

Thanks

If you lack authority just admit it.

You lack understanding, wisdom and standing in your demand for my papers. You are a nazi.
    I am under THE authority and His will is my authority. You are under your father Satan and have no authority over me.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

You lack understanding, wisdom and standing in your demand for my papers. You are a nazi.
    I am under THE authority and His will is my authority. You are under your father Satan and have no authority over me.
    You have been endowed by your creator with 5 senses. What you espouse is divorced from your senses.

Have you lost your senses?

Thanks

You have been endowed by your creator with 5 senses. What you espouse is divorced from your senses.
    Have you lost your senses?
    Do you think I am a bird that you could ensnare me? Or a child who would not see what you are?

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Do you think I am a bird that you could ensnare me?
    bird (n.1)
    "feathered, warm-blooded vertebrate animal of the class Aves,"

Is your belief that birds are created solely for the purpose of ensnarement?

or a child who would not see what you are?
    Are you the master of what you see?

Thanks

Getting vaccinations can have many deleterious side effects. Depending upon what additives or substrates were used to grow or develop the desired antigen, or in the case of mRNA, what protein components are to be programmed into cells for synthesis, there are risks of allergies, autoimmune diseases, or flat out chemical attacks such as thimerosal mercury on the nervous system.

Some of the effects are mild and some cause mental disorders like OCD, autism, palsies, epilepsy, and maybe hundreds of other quirky problems that degrade the quality of life.

Who would want to take this risk.... answer: those programmed to respond in the affirmative.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Spectrism For This Useful Post:

JDRock (21st April 2021)