Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Utopia - Vaccine Mass Genocide Predictive Programming

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Re: Utopia - Vaccine Mass Genocide Predictive Programming

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrism View Post
    Getting vaccinations can have many deleterious side effects. Depending upon what additives or substrates were used to grow or develop the desired antigen, or in the case of mRNA, what protein components are to be programmed into cells for synthesis, there are risks of allergies, autoimmune diseases, or flat out chemical attacks such as thimerosal mercury on the nervous system.

Some of the effects are mild and some cause mental disorders like OCD, autism, palsies, epilepsy, and maybe hundreds of other quirky problems that degrade the quality of life.

Who would want to take this risk.... answer: those programmed to respond in the affirmative.
    Good to see you have gotten off attack mode and back on point!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,297 Times in 1,398 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    Good to see you have gotten off attack mode and back on point!
    hypocrisy much?
    SPECTRISM time countdown2025

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrism View Post
    hypocrisy much?
    I respond in kind. You send me love I return love. You send me hate I respond hate. Look in the mirror if you detect a response you don't fancy.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

I would like to thank you two for the entertainment.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (22nd April 2021),monty (21st April 2021),Tumbleweed (22nd April 2021),ziero0 (21st April 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    I would like to thank you two for the entertainment.
    Happy to be of service.

Thanks

I finished the Utopia series 1, 8 episodes.... a 2020 release. I just noticed that there was a 2013/2014 release of 2 seasons. If the story line is the same... and it appears to be... these bastards are running by the script just like the SPARS exercise.

And the problem is that they are not just trying to reduce the population as the story goes, but to change the DNA to make people something other.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spectrism For This Useful Post:

Amanda (26th April 2021),midnight rambler (23rd April 2021),Shami-Amourae (23rd April 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

Remember all the monet DHS spent on "zombie apocalypse " training? That is THEIR term. I have noticed serious behavior changes in the vaxxed... honestly, a wild eyed fear based obsession with "getting the vax". It is more disturbing than the phys effects. Just thinking out loud here..

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDRock For This Useful Post:

Amanda (23rd April 2021),midnight rambler (23rd April 2021),Spectrism (23rd April 2021)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

And the problem is that they are not just trying to reduce the population as the story goes, but to change the DNA to make people something other.
    Could be a bifurcation going on.

"God created man, but *we* created transman."

Clif High has an interesting take on things with respect to women's menses issues and other reproductive issues recently surfacing, he recommends staying away from the vaxxed, 58 minute video -

https://www.bitchute.com/video/AQmJ6xo07iIS/
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Amanda (26th April 2021),Spectrism (23rd April 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Could be a bifurcation going on.

"God created man, but *we* created transman."

Clif High has an interesting take on things with respect to women's menses issues and other reproductive issues recently surfacing, he recommends staying away from the vaxxed, 58 minute video -

https://www.bitchute.com/video/AQmJ6xo07iIS/
    I saw a vid this morning on similar topic. The shedding is causing surrounding (women so far) to have rashes, menstrual changes... other odd things. Cliff High makes good point on the vaxxed possibly excreting pheromones as well as shedding skin cells. Convents noted that mother superior was the lead in all having the same menstrual cycles. Groups of women often imprint on the leader. Hormones could be a part of this.

Having worked in research industry, there are people who get allergies from rodents. The heavy concentrations of ammonia from urine/ feces, dander and other possible shedding sources eventually cause many to leave the labs. Shedding could be more than dander, hair, body fluids.

Recall the scares with BSE- mad cow disease? Scrappy with sheep? All went quiet as if it doesn't exist anymore. Prions. Not alive yet they seem to reproduce somehow. Can't kill something not living. Zombie molecules. Maybe the mRNA makes a prion that never goes away and can be shed.

Maybe the program in this mRNA is forever self-replicating rather than just trigger a few host cells.

The individuals involved in all of this are not human. It has just been this last year that the US govt/military have finally openly said the ufo phenomena are real beyond known human capability. Thousands of years "they" had that technology. We have had transgenic DNA technology for less than 40 years. What have "they" added to this special cocktail?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spectrism For This Useful Post:

Amanda (26th April 2021),midnight rambler (23rd April 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JDRock View Post
    Remember all the monet DHS spent on "zombie apocalypse " training? That is THEIR term. I have noticed serious behavior changes in the vaxxed... honestly, a wild eyed fear based obsession with "getting the vax". It is more disturbing than the phys effects. Just thinking out loud here..

I know some very intelligent people who exude fear while pretending to have logically worked it all out. What is coming in the next couple months will be unlike anything that we have seen before in our lifetimes. Then will come the events that are worse than the world has seen before.

uk 21:25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
    Luk 21:26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

The references to human-animal hybrids in UTOPIA is deeply woven into the story. It is not taken seriously in the characters but handled figuratively. This is a hint of what is real in this realm while the story pretends to be fiction. As in the days of Noah... we have the fallen angel hybrids again.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spectrism For This Useful Post:

Amanda (26th April 2021),ImaCannin (23rd April 2021),JDRock (26th April 2021)