Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: AZ Audit about to begin!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Re: AZ Audit about to begin!

Conservatives will find a way to cuck out and make sure nothing happens like they always do.

They'll probably make sure that the lead judge is a hard core Democratic operative.

Your entire ideology is based around getting off on losing since of your "principles" since you convinced yourself that the worse things get, and the less you fight back, the more likely Jesus will come and save you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

JDRock (27th April 2021)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    Conservatives will find a way to cuck out and make sure nothing happens like they always do.

They'll probably make sure that the lead judge is a hard core Democratic operative.

Your entire ideology is based around getting off on losing since of your "principles" since you convinced yourself that the worse things get, and the less you fight back, the more likely Jesus will come and save you.
    What you see is what you get. See a load of shit manifest itself and a load of shit will appear.

And I would suggest you show a bit more love toward the King of Kings if you expect to get any back. That's the one circumstance I would NOT one to come up wanting since it involves eternity*.

*yeah I realize many don't get it...I know of someone who's had three NDEs and he vividly described to me what being 'cast out FOREVER' is like, it was very unsettling
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Ares (28th April 2021),JDRock (27th April 2021),monty (28th April 2021),Tumbleweed (28th April 2021)

Thanks

Christianity was literally invented by the Roman government at the behest of Jews as a SLAVE RELIGION. It's designed so people accept slavery, and don't fight back against tyranny.
    The Bible was literally put together by the Roman government. Rome was the Globohomo of its day.

Conservatism is based around Christianity, which in turn makes it a slave political ideology. That's why Conservatives haven't conserved a single thing in over 100 years. They exist to be grifted and support the system, while never fighting back and doing a thing about it.

The Left / Satanic Cabal that rules over us believes in "Might Makes Right". Conservatives don't since they have "principles". This is why they will NEVER win and inherently are losers. If one group cheats all the time and the other follows the rules of the cheaters, the cheaters will always win.
    The only resistance right now to the Left / Satanic Cabal is coming from Cypherpunks like me who are making a viable, uncensorable alternatives to the Globohomo systems.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

did u even read my post? its aleady over.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JDRock View Post
    did u even read my post? its aleady over.
    I did and it's a bit of a joke.
    We've been told by the Q-Larpers this for months and nothings happened. Biden is still the president.
    Just like I've told you guys for months. I was the one who told you nothing would happen and I was right.

If you actually want to fight back against Globohomo buy Monero and shill everyone you know to buy and use it. That will crash this entire system without having to fire a single shot.
    Globohomo recently flipped on Bitcoin and now fully support it (its super easy to track) and want to make sure it goes to $1 Million since they don't want something like Monero to take over.

Thanks

I was the one who told you...and I was right.
    Some people are never wrong and have absolutely no clue what it is to be wrong.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

everything that needed to be exposed, WAS exposed election night.
    Yes but MSM and all that forgot to pass the memo. Many, many are brainwashed and don't have the time to do actual research due to time spent working and such. Their only inlet to news is which is spewed daily on their favorite source.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks

Their only inlet to news is which is spewed daily on their favorite source.
    Which is why a business associate I've been telling all about the kill shot for weeks went out with his entire family and got the kill shot. I was stunned.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 4,306 Posts

everything that needed to be exposed, WAS exposed election night.
    But only for those who were looking and noticing. You still have a sizable portion of this sheep pen still asleep.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

I did and it's a bit of a joke.
    We've been told by the Q-Larpers this for months and nothings happened. Biden is still the president.
    Just like I've told you guys for months. I was the one who told you nothing would happen and I was right.

If you actually want to fight back against Globohomo buy Monero and shill everyone you know to buy and use it. That will crash this entire system without having to fire a single shot.
    Globohomo recently flipped on Bitcoin and now fully support it (its super easy to track) and want to make sure it goes to $1 Million since they don't want something like Monero to take over.
    so, you read my post and "its a joke" when it runs directly in the face of what your complaining about! FFS go back to "q" or breitbart for your hopium