Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Haven (XHV)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Re: Haven (XHV)

"Haven is up 6x this month"

Icarus ignores Daedalus's instructions not to fly too close to the sun, causing the wax in his wings to melt. He tumbles out of the sky, falls into the sea, and drowns. The myth gave rise to the idiom "don't fly too close to the sun".

Thanks
    Thanked 4,383 Times in 2,414 Posts

It seems like this project is dead.

Luna proved that the idea behind Haven is not feasible.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vacuum View Post
    It seems like this project is dead.

Luna proved that the idea behind Haven is not feasible.
    Yeah Haven has pretty much collapsed with UST/LUNA.
    I'm glad I never invested in it, but I'm a major proponent of Dero now on Twitter. I'm also a miner.

Monero has also held up better than almost any cryptocurrency too, and it's getting more and more adoption daily.

This Bear market we're in is absolutely brutal, and will continue to get worse. I'm very heavy cash right now. I have more cash now than my entire net worth 2 years ago. Everything is risk off right now.
    We're in an environment with high inflation where there's a supply chain break down (intentionally), so it's essentially stagflation. In other words you're screwed no matter what you do unless you're investing in commodity futures like crude oil, corn, or something like that. There will be a collapse in real estate within the coming 6 months likely.

I actually am so Bearish I think Gold/Silver are going to continue crashing. I originally thought they'd survive this market, but they will get hit badly too. The only thing holding any value is the US Dollar and the Russian Ruble, which is absolutely insane. I'd never thought things would play out this way.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

vacuum (1st June 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

"There will be a collapse in real estate within the coming 6 months likely"
    Estate...Meaning "collective assets of a dead person or debtor" is from 1830.

Real...as opposite of IMAGINARY

REAL ESTATE is neither real nor estate. Instead the concept is a construction of the mind.

When I mention ILLINOIS your mind likely considers that to be the outline of a land mass generally west of Lake Michigan and east of the Mississippi River. While this might describe the territory ILLINOIS claims it is not ILLINOIS. ILLINOIS is the officers appointed to oversee the affairs of the capital city. It is a municipal corporation and NOBODY LIVES THERE!!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,383 Times in 2,414 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    Yeah Haven has pretty much collapsed with UST/LUNA.
    I'm glad I never invested in it, but I'm a major proponent of Dero now on Twitter. I'm also a miner.

Monero has also held up better than almost any cryptocurrency too, and it's getting more and more adoption daily.

This Bear market we're in is absolutely brutal, and will continue to get worse. I'm very heavy cash right now. I have more cash now than my entire net worth 2 years ago. Everything is risk off right now.
    We're in an environment with high inflation where there's a supply chain break down (intentionally), so it's essentially stagflation. In other words you're screwed no matter what you do unless you're investing in commodity futures like crude oil, corn, or something like that. There will be a collapse in real estate within the coming 6 months likely.

I actually am so Bearish I think Gold/Silver are going to continue crashing. I originally thought they'd survive this market, but they will get hit badly too. The only thing holding any value is the US Dollar and the Russian Ruble, which is absolutely insane. I'd never thought things would play out this way.
    Good analysis. I am still in crypto nearly completely right now. But I agree that things are looking really bad.

It’s a bipolar scenario between a collapse and hyperinflation.

I think we are going to have a blow off top in equities and crypto then a massive crash. Right now everyone is hedged against a downturn. Plenty of people are in cash. For a real crash to happen, people have to think the bull market is back on and everyone needs to go max long.

Then we will go strait up, break all time highs, and keep going. Once everyone is max long and borrowing starts increasing, at some point the debt market will crack. When the 10 year yield on debt starts rapidly increasing, then it’s over. 80% crash in the stock market, 95% crash in crypto, huge crash in metals. Commodities will crash as well.

At that point, go into metals, crypto, and commodities.

Look up Dave Hunter and Henrik Zeberg.

The problem with the bearish thesis right now is that nothing has actually happened. The fed raised a fed funds rate, which no one even uses, by 0.5%. Literally nothing. We have 8% inflation. All of the financial tightening has been done by the debt market on its own in anticipation of the fed.

The big thing that the fed will actually do is QT where they start reducing their balance sheet. They are going to start selling $46 billion per month, then increase from there. Starting this or next month.

But what happens if something breaks (big bank, hedge fund, etc) and they are unable to continue with QT? If that happens the fed loses credibility. Everyone knows they have lost control and go max long overnight. Their 0.5% fed funds rate or 0.75% or whatever they will do will mean nothing. So that’s what could trigger the blow off top. Only when the debt market jumps on board and rates start going up does the crash occur.

That’s my hopium at least, I have been converting some of my stock to crypto recently.

If all that doesn’t materialize, I am at least expecting a bear market rally. My timeframe for the blow off top or bear market rally is this summer, crash in fall.

Good for you that you got out early and haven’t suffered large drawdowns.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to vacuum For This Useful Post:

Shami-Amourae (1st June 2022)