Thread: High weirdness

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

High weirdness

Spanish time traveler wakes up alone in 2027, no one to be found, inexplicable -

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2...ime-traveller/
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

Re: High weirdness

Yeah, that was weird. I have no explanation, but how were cell networks up and running?

Thanks

Like I said, inexplicable. How does one go about making sure no one is seen in any of those places while filming? Could be a setup with very deliberate editing. He'd have to have the cooperation of a lot of people in high places. No po-po at the cop shop and no firemen at the fire station. It would appear he has a lot of support and cooperation to pull that off. No animals in the zoo? Grass is not overgrown?

His tiktok page

https://www.tiktok.com/@unicosobrevi...from_webapp=v1
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Ok, I think I figured it out...he does all his filming at siesta time.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Power running? I think not. Takes people to make the power plants work.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

6. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (4th May 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Power running? I think not. Takes people to make the power plants work.
    He also films himself using keys to get into some locations, how'd he get keys??

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

JDRock (12th May 2021),woodman (5th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,415 Posts

I’m 98% sure that it’s just some new AI video editing software that can automatically remove people and other moving objects from video.

Let me guess, these videos don’t have sound? it would probably be much harder for AI to edit out the sound of all the people etc while still preserving his footsteps and stuff.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to vacuum For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (11th May 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vacuum View Post
    I’m 98% sure that it’s just some new AI video editing software that can automatically remove people and other moving objects from video.

Let me guess, these videos don’t have sound? it would probably be much harder for AI to edit out the sound of all the people etc while still preserving his footsteps and stuff.
    Okay,that's really weird, but maybe explains (though I don't know how it would work) what I saw in a video on someone's twitter--I can't even remember where (but I mainly look at truther twitters) but there was a video at some recent Hollywood whore event and I think it might have been Scarlett Johansen (or some famous female celebrity) and then as she's been interviewed, people sort of are walking in a line behind here, then there is a dark haired women who walked behind her from the right, but never emerged from the left. It was really weird and I couldn't figure out how they did it.