Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't Take the Vaccine!

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Re: Don't Take the Vaccine!

I made the acquaintance today with a very interesting fellow who's a radio tech responsible for maintaining a FM radio station transmitter. He told me that the reason magnets stick to the jab site is because the jab is loaded with nanites (nanobots). The nanites are inactive now but at some point in the future will be given commands via 5G and then the shit show really begins. He said that things will look like scenes from the show The Walking Dead.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Amanda (12th May 2021),PatColo (13th May 2021),Tumbleweed (13th May 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    I made the acquaintance today with a very interesting fellow who's a radio tech responsible for maintaining a FM radio station transmitter. He told me that the reason magnets stick to the jab site is because the jab is loaded with nanites (nanobots). The nanites are inactive now but at some point in the future will be given commands via 5G and then the shit show really begins. He said that things will look like scenes from the show The Walking Dead.
    OMG!!! Ever since this insane Covid hell-show got started I've been thinking about The Walking Dead and wondering if that's what's going to happen to people. I think even before this crap show got started, when I first stumbled upon that Walking Dead show, I was wondering if that was some kind of pre-programming, telling us where they were taking us (I had that feeling when I saw that movie Children of Men--I knew that's where the psychopathic Jew central bankers were taking us).

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (12th May 2021),PatColo (13th May 2021),Tumbleweed (13th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

remember Sofia Smallstorm's article linking "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" which pedowood made 3 re-do's of over a 41 year span, with Morgellons,
    The Body Snatchers - About the Sky

& CDC's page, https://www.cdc.gov/cpr/zombie/index.htm

Zombie apocalypse in 2021? The CDC has you covered
    While they were not in response to Nostradamus' prediction, the CDC has resources regarding the zombie apocalypse on its website. Here's what the CDC says on one page: "Wonder why zombies, zombie...
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (13th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

These people just got the vaccine. Watch!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/yqLtQPHSDot4/
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

The COVID vax is a success because...well you cannot catch COVID if you're DEAD.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    These people just got the vaccine. Watch!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/yqLtQPHSDot4/
    heh (not funny but funny); useful vid to share...

looked at the "Mirrored - https://brandnewtube.com/watch/woman...9ag83h9gT.html " - pub'd May 10, only 710 views, vs this bitchute mirror pub'd today with 8677 views atm.

I always like to gab out originals to give the vlogger their due,
    https://gab.com/MuhRona/posts/106229088302071623
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Message from Eric Clapton Regretting the COVID Vaccination: ‘I Should Never have Gone Near the Needle’
    May 13, 2021

Eric Clapton after COVID vaccination: ‘I should never have gone near the needle’

Monotti Protocol Producer Robin Monotti Graziadei today forwarded a message he received from singer Eric Clapton in which Clapton reports adverse reactions he suffered after submitting to the shot, regrets having undergone the procedure, and asks, “where have all the rebels gone?”

The message reads:

I am an old timer, I have survived, with great help, addiction and alcoholism, and stand now in the greatest dilemma of my life...

I have inwardly stood against our ‘elected leaders’ since brexit, intuitively doubting their integrity and character...

With the arrival of C-19 I hoped that C Henegan, S Gupta and Jay B would lead the way, but when imperial college stepped up with their jailers key, I knew we were in deep trouble...

I am a man of faith, albeit abstract, and what I felt and saw unfold in March ‘20 began to lead me away from govt rhetoric and the devotion of the general public to the PM and his cronies...

I looked for heroes in the house, and found C Walker, Desmond Swayne, and in unfortunate retirement, Lord Sumption...

On YouTube I found Hugotalks and Talk Radio... that was all....

Then I was directed to Van M, that’s when I found my voice, and even though I was singing his words, they echoed in my heart...

I recorded “stand and deliver” in 2020, and was immediately regaled with contempt and scorn...

In February this year, before I learned about the nature of the vaccines, (and being 76 with emphysema) I was in the avant garde. I took the first jab of AZ and straight away had severe reactions which lasted ten days, I recovered eventually and was told it would be twelve weeks before the second one...

About six weeks later I was offered and took the second AZ shot, but with a little more knowledge of the dangers. Needless to say the reactions were disastrous, my hands and feet were either frozen, numb or burning, and pretty much useless for two weeks, I feared I would never play again, (I suffer with peripheral neuropathy and should never have gone near the needle.) But the propaganda said the vaccine was safe for everyone....

Then I met a member of this group, who counselled me to be careful and to have a look at what goes on with you guys...

I felt like a veil had been lifted, that I was no longer alone, that it was okay, in fact essential, to hold on to my intuition and follow my heart...

I continue to tread the path of passive rebellion and try to tow the line in order to be able to actively love my family, but it’s hard to bite my tongue with what I now know...

I’ve recorded and will post here another song by Van called “The Rebels” it’s not aggressive or provocative, it just asks;

“Where have all the rebels gone?

Hiding behind their computer screens

Where’s the spirit, where is the soul

Where have all the rebels gone”

I’ve been a rebel all my life, against tyranny and arrogant authority, which is what we have now, but I also crave fellowship, compassion and love, and that I find here...

I believe with these things we can prevail

https://operationdisclosureofficial....ar-the-needle/
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Thanks

Now you know why cases are rising in all the most vaccinated countries.

Yankees Suffer COVID Resurgence As 8 Fully-Vaccinated Players, Staff Test Positive
    BY TYLER DURDEN
    FRIDAY, MAY 14, 2021 - 07:02 AM

In an unsettling reminder that COVID-19 is still spreading, even as a scandal-scarred Gov. Andrew Cuomo pushes ahead with reopening the Empire State - and even as practically everybody in the organization has already been vaccinated - the Yankees have seen their starting lineup crippled (shortstop Gleyber Torres was kept out of Wednesday's starting lineup during a game against Tampa Bay) and a number of coaches and staff sidelined due to a sudden flareup of COVID-19.

But the surprising thing is that the Yankees have essentially required players and staff to get vaccinated, so this latest outbreak is afflicting staff and players who have already been fully vaccinated.

The Yankees - which, like the Mets, are reportedly planning to segregate fans in to "vaccinated" and "unvaccinated" sections - have tested all players and staff at least three times since Tuesday.

Manager Aaron Boone shared more information on the situation inside the team on Wednesday in a COVID-themed update that sounded like an unwelcome relic from last season.

...Boone said MLB's Joint COVID-19 Health and Safety Committee is waiting and reviewing a number of test results. The members of New York’s traveling party have been tested at least three times each since Tuesday.

"I know everybody is going to read into that but hopefully it’s nothing, it’s more just getting all the information," Boone said of Torres.

Boone said the Yankees expect to receive an update about Torres on Wednesday night. He added that Torres tested positive for COVID-19 in December and has been vaccinated.

Aside from Gleyber, seven staffers and coaches have tested positive, bringing the total to 8. Boone revealed that pitching coach Matt Blake has joined third base Phil Nevin and first base coach Reggie Willits as members of the coaching staff who recently tested positive. 2 additional staff members have tested positive, bringing the total for the non-coaching staff to four. In total, six of the seven coaches and staff were asymptomatic. He also offered some hopeful news:

"We’re seeing the vaccinations also kind of blunt the effects of the virus," Boone said. "We’re also learning as we go and getting informed as what we need to do exactly and just try to do as best we can to be able to make quick adjustments on the fly. Just doing the best we can with it all."

Pitcher Jameson Taillon said the team has been doing a good job of rolling with the punches.

"We've been dealing with this thing now for over a year," Yankees pitcher Jameson Taillon said. "We're just going to roll with the punches and try to protect each other, and do our responsibility to keep everyone safe. But we're here and we're to play."

Still, word about the positive tests has clearly become a threat to "the narrative", because in his Friday morning DealBook newsletter, Andrew Ross Sorkin (of NYT & CNBC fame) addressed the issue directly:

Eight fully vaccinated members of the baseball team tested positive for the virus. Some may interpret it as a lesson for businesses when workplaces loosen their protocols for things like masking, even if a majority of employees are vaccinated....Others argue that the Yankees’ frequent testing makes asymptomatic cases more likely to be caught, and given that only one of the eight has shown symptoms, it’s a sign that the vaccines are effective.

New York City is planning to "fully reopen" on July 1, and last night President Biden decreed that Americans who have been fully vaxxed can finally dispense with wearing masks.

While Pfizer and Moderna have confronted stories like this in the past by reminding the public that their vaccines are only 95% effective. But how can it explain larger outbreaks like this?

Or are these asymptomatic positives simply the result of false positives produced by high-cycle PCR thresholds?

Which is it?

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/y...-test-positive
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Amanda (15th May 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

IMO- if they are saying that 40-50% of NIAID and FDA employees haven't taken it, it's probably more like 50-60% haven't taken it (they always rig it by at least 10% in their favor)

WOW: Nearly Half of All NIAID and FDA Employees Are Refusing the COVID Vaccines That They’re Pushing on the Rest of Us

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...g-marks-fauci/

Roughly half of all National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) employees are refusing to take the COVID vaccines that they are pushing on the rest of us.

The FDA’s Peter Marks admitted that that 40-50 percent of CDC and FDA employees have opted not to take the vaccine during an exchange with Sen. Richard Burr.
    Advertisement - story continues below

NIAID Director Anthony Fauci said the number is about the same for his agency.
    https://img.connatix.com/2c25cf19-15...bab7bc17/1.png 00:17 01:35

https://img.connatix.com/60764267-55...ty=60&fit=crop TRENDING: HUGE BREAKING NEWS: Federal Judge Signals He May END Twitter's Immunity in Dr. Shiva Case - Speech Police in Panic -- Watch Hearing Live on May 20
    “Okay, this question I’m gonna go to Dr. Fauci, Dr. Marks, and Dr. Walensky,” Burr asked. “What percentage of employees in [Fauci’s] institute, [Walensky’s] Center, or [Mars’] agency, of your employees, has been vaccinated?”
    Advertisement - story continues below

“You know, I’m not a hundred percent sure, senator, but I think it’s probably a little bit more than half, probably around sixty percent,” Fauci claimed.
    “I can’t tell you the exact number, but it’s probably in the same range, some people vaccinated at our facility, and others at, uh, outside of the facility,” Marks added.
    “We’re encouraging, um, our employees to get vaccinated, we’ve been doing town halls and education seminars, um, we have, our staff have the option to report their vaccination status but it’s you, un-understand [sic] the federal government is not requiring it so we do not know,” Walensky said, dodging the question.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

1. Identify as a Woman
    2. Say you're Vaccinated
    3. "Believe all Women"

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

Neuro (25th May 2021)