Page 66 of 69 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't Take the Vaccine!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,633 Times in 3,208 Posts

Re: Don't Take the Vaccine!

Bulgarian Police: Yes, there are Bluetooth chips in the vaccinated

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WT9tKMlxljDJ/

14 minutes. subtitles
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

2. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

Amanda (23rd July 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 Times in 2,601 Posts

fwiw- I heard that at the recent Alaska rally Trumpstein was still talking about the poison killshot being a good thing ()
    WAYNE ROOT: 33 Dead & Sick Friends Since Our Wedding Only 8 Months Ago. All 33 Vaxxed. A “Vaccine Death & Disease Cluster.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...sease-cluster/
    By Assistant Editor
    Published July 22, 2022 at 12:15pm
    859 Comments

By Wayne Allyn Root
    Yes, you read correctly. There are (so far) 33 friends and relatives dead or sick since our wedding eight months ago. I’ve done the research. All 33 were vaxxed. Every one of them.

This is a “vaccine death and disease cluster.”
    This is like the “Love Canal” cancer cluster of the 1970s. It can’t be ignored when you see so many people dead, or very ill in just one group.

But it has nothing to do with our wedding. Open your eyes. This is happening everywhere. Non-Covid deaths are up dramatically in the United States (and all over the world). Life insurance companies report non-Covid deaths are up 40% or more among young, working age Americans. Lincoln National reports death benefit payouts are up over 163% in the year since Covid vaccines came out. These are death increases not seen during World War II.

Read the headlines- every day a new celebrity, actor, rock star, athlete or CEO is dropping dead “suddenly and unexpectedly.” Most of them are way too young to die, or suffer strokes or heart attacks. I’m betting they all have one thing in common- they are VACCINATED.

I surfed over to TMZ.com one night this week. Here were the headlines:
    *American Pickers’ Frank Fritz hospitalized after stroke.
    *“Little Women: Atlanta” star Ms. Juicy suffered stroke, out of ICU.
    *Hailey Bieber (Justin Bieber’s 25 yr old wife) had mini-stroke, underwent heart procedure.
    *“Elvis” actress Shonka Dukureh found dead in apartment at age 44.
    *Sopranos Star Tony Sirico dead.
    *”AGT” & “Voice” contestant Nolan Neal dead at 41.
    Add to the list…
    *Paul Duncan, 35, former Notre Dame football star died of heart attack while jogging.
    *The autopsy of Sam Bruce, former Miami Hurricanes football player, was released. He died of a heart attack while driving in April at the age of 28.
    These were all headlines in one day this week!
    Have you ever heard of anything like this in your life? This is a tsunami. This is a plague. This is a REAL pandemic. These are all relatively young Americans either suddenly dead, or very ill with the two most common side effects of the Covid vaccine (heart attacks and strokes).
    Everything I have warned about on my national radio show since the first day of the vaccine has (sadly) happened. The chickens have come home to roost. The Covid vaccine is dangerous and deadly. It is the biggest disaster and failure in the history of healthcare. It is a nonstop death and injury machine.

I’ve personally compiled a detailed list of studies released by governments and medical authorities around the world that all point to three absolute conclusions:
    A) The Covid vaccine is a horrible failure.
    B) The Covid vaccine is dangerous and deadly.
    C) Those who take two or more vaccines are much more likely to get
    Covid…to be hospitalized with Covid…and to die from Covid.
    But it gets much worse. The vaccinated are dropping like flies from heart attacks, strokes, blood clots, cancer, and being disabled by a multitude of illness and disease.
    Two of the latest credible studies show…

*The Covid vaccine damages and destroys the immune system like a form of AIDS. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9167431/
    *91% of those in the UK who have died of Covid this year are triple or quadruple vaccinated: https://expose-news.com/2022/07/22/u...le-vaccinated/
    Have you heard about these studies in the mainstream media? Why not?
    Want to see all these credible studies pointing to a Covid vaccine disaster? I’ve compiled the most extensive list of anyone, anywhere. I’ll send it to anyone who asks.
    Now we come to my personal story. It’s been only eight months since I wed my beautiful bride Cindy Parker Root. And in that time, people we know and love have been dying and suffering deadly non-Covid illness in huge numbers.

33 of them.
    33 dead, or injured, crippled or disabled in only eight months. That’s a lot of friends and relatives. That’s a “death cluster” that should be investigated by scientists, MDs and the CDC. That’s a story that should garner media headlines. But wait, there’s more…
    All 33 were vaccinated.
    It’s important to note, I’m a conservative talk show host who has warned LOUDLY of the dangers of the vaccine since day one. So, my friends are overwhelmingly conservative and unvaccinated too. Yet the few friends I know who did choose to vaccinate are almost all dead or ill.

Just think about those percentages. The ranks of my few vaccinated friends are decimated like a platoon of Marines shredded by an enemy ambush, who came home in body bags.
    Wait, here’s the clincher. Among my friends and family who are unvaccinated, not one of them has died or been sick since my wedding eight months ago.
    Do you detect a pattern here? Even Democrats have to notice a pattern, right? Even Dr. Fauci has to notice a pattern, right? Even Joe Biden has to notice a pattern. Well let’s not get carried away. Nursing home patients with dementia can’t be expected to understand simple patterns.
    Something is very wrong. Anyone can see it in the headlines every day. Americans are dropping dead at the highest rate in history. These are all non-Covid deaths. These are young working age Americans. And I’m betting they all have one thing in common: they’re vaccinated.

But in the end, nothing is more telling than my personal story. Call it a “vaccine death and disease cluster.”
    The media needs to report on this disaster. The FDA and CDC needs to admit it’s happening. The vaccines must be stopped. But instead, they’re doubling down. Remarkably, they’re recommending Covid jabs for babies, toddlers and teens.
    This is either the biggest health scam and cover-up in world history, or mass murder on a grand scale. Or both.
    Wayne Allyn Root is known as “the Conservative Warrior.” Wayne’s new TV show will debut in August on Real America’s Voice TV Network. Wayne’s latest book, “The Great Patriot Protest & Boycott Book” is a #1 bestseller. Wayne is host of the nationally-syndicated “Wayne Allyn Root: Raw & Unfiltered” on USA Radio Network, daily from 6 PM to 9 PMEST, as well as the “WAR RAW” podcast. Visit ROOTforAmerica.com, or listen live at USAradio.com.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (23rd July 2022),osoab (17th September 2022)

Platinum
    Thanks

Latest on Fox News: Lara Trump Wants Biden To Thank Donald Trump For COVID Vaccine

Trumpers: "Bow before vaccine maker Trump, because you got your COVID shot." lol

The new Republicanism is worse than the old one of neo-conservatism. Miillions are duped into believing Trump is the new Jesus.

Democrats are pissed at Lara Trump, saying more Americans had shots with Biden than with Trump.

Republicans are pissed at Democrats failing to mention Operation Warp Speed, saying Trump and Republicans "get credit for developing the vaccine".

Behold the Jewish two party system.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to C.Martel For This Useful Post:

keehah (26th July 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Prosecute COVID Injections Conspirators Now – Number of Dead Staggering

By Devvy Kidd|July 25th, 2022

https://newswithviews.com/prosecute-...ad-staggering/

By: Devvy July 25, 2022
    Millions, perhaps tens of millions of words have been written about an alleged “new” virus called SARS-CoV-2 or COVID-19. In March 2020, the WORLD was suddenly rocked after Satan’s servants, the WHO (World Health Organization) declared a pandemic. Look out because Marxist WHO director, Tedros, is at it again: WHO declares Monkeypox global health emergency: Five deaths worldwide, July 23, 2022
    As far back as December 2019, some of the finest scientific minds on this planet warned people NOT to take those mRNA experimental injections. If you don’t die within the first week, millions will have severe reactions. Anywhere from four to eighteen months (could be as long as 3-5 years) those experimental injections will have been working on destroying your natural immune system. Then comes developing autoimmune diseases (80 with no cures) and then premature deaths.
    Freedom of Information Request Reveals 5,522 People have Died Within 28 Days of Receiving COVID-19 Vaccines in Scotland, July 21, 2021 // C19 vax Reactions: “We are a large and ever growing group of Americans who were previously healthy and have been seriously injured by the COVID vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, J&J as well as Astra Zeneca in the clinical trial stage in the United States).” I have linked to that site before; testimonials from doctors, nurses, teachers – all now unable to work, their lives hell every day.
    The prostitute media, governors of both parties, mayors, Hollywood dumbo’s, “health officials” all declared everyone must get shot up – despite thousands dying while they were lying. The media whores very effectively used visual optics to scare this country into compliance and then came the so-called mandates: Either play Russian Roulette with your life or lose your source of income.
    As the number of adverse reactions, permanent disability and deaths skyrocketed, Satan’s other thugs like Google, Facebook, Twitter, You Tube etc., had all been censoring every video interview of scientists and doctors telling the scientific truth about those injections which legally are NOT vaccines.
    Then came unelected so-called “health officials” and boards moving against any doctor speaking out about early treatment protocols what worked and then threatening them with revoking their medical license. Kelleigh Nelson’s July 22, 2021 column, Criminal Collusion, Medical Malfeasance and Murder
    Never in my life – and these past 30 years in the trenches full time with the massive corruption of both political parties in Congress and state capitols – could I ever have imagined what we were living through.
    Tyrannical governors shutting down schools, destroying more than 240,000 businesses for good, forcing Americans to destroy their brain with those scientifically proven worthless, dangerous masks. Being denied medical treatment if you refuse to wear one. A must READ: German Neurologist On Face Masks: ‘Oxygen Deprivation Causes Permanent Neurological Damage’, October 21, 2020.
    Many lawsuits were filed by nurses and individuals only to lose their jobs to protect their life. The Lawyers and the Judge got it Wrong: The Law, the COVID-19 Injections and Houston Methodist Hospital v Jennifer Bridges et al., Case. My, my. What goes round, comes around: Epoch Times: Hospital Faces Staff Shortages Due to COVID-19 Infections, Despite Vaccine Mandate, July 19, 2022 – “The first hospital in America to mandate a COVID-19 vaccine for all employees is now facing a staffing shortage from infections.
    “Houston’s Methodist Hospital has hundreds of employees out of work because they tested positive for the virus that causes COVID-19. At the same hospital in 2021, 153 staff members who refused to get vaccinated quit or were fired. Now Methodist leadership is trying to avert a crisis.
    “What is worrisome is the climbing number of our employees who cannot work because they are home sick with COVID-19. Almost 400 employees tested positive last week,” Dr. Robert Phillips, the executive vice president and chief physician executive of Houston Methodist, wrote in an internal email on July 12 obtained by The Epoch Times.”
    GUTLESS JUDGES across this country have completely ignored what’s called bodily integrity and the Nurenberg Codes. EVERY ONE OF THOSE JUDGES are a disgrace to their profession and share responsibility for all the dead and maimed.
    Gutting our military and National Guard – stripping them of paychecks and benefits is beyond reprehensible. Military Doctor: “The COVID Vaccine Program has Killed More Young Active Duty People Than COVID Did”, August 27, 2021
    My dear friend of many decades, Larry Becraft, is a constitutional attorney out of Huntsville, Alabama, a fierce fighter in federal court rooms, filed a lawsuit along with other attorneys: Will the COVID Lawsuit Lead to Indictments? – “Filed in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama, this lawsuit is going after the big boys and girls, i.e., Fauci, et al. I encourage you to take the time to read that lawsuit filed June 10, 2021. Click here. This is a civil trial demanding a jury.” It is now July 25, 2022, and the defendants along with the GUTLESS JUDGE are still doing everything they can to keep the truth from a jury.
    On page 41 of the document: D. Whistleblower Testimony: 45,000 Deaths Caused by the Vaccines: “…the true number of deaths caused by the Vaccines is at least 45,000. She notes that in the 1976 Swine Flu vaccine campaign (in which 25% of the U.S. population at that time, 55 million Americans, were vaccinated), the Swine Flu vaccine was deemed dangerous and unsafe, and removed from the market, even though the vaccine resulted in only 53 deaths.”
    In the case of these experimental gene editing therapy, the harm is off the charts. If a vaccine kills 5 people, the manufacturer gets a black box warning. But since those COVID injections are not vaccines, the guilty get a free ride. So far.
    An Amicus Brief was filed on July 5, 2022, with the U.S. Supreme Court by Larry. In order to understand exactly what’s going on here with the law and true FACTS as to why these lawsuits were being filed, you really do have to take the time to read the filings. You can read the Amicus Brief here.
    Oral Argument in Vaccine Lawsuit Begins Wednesday, July 6, 2022
    Of course, we have to remember GUTLESS Supreme Court Justice Amy Comey Barrett shot down lawsuits filed to protect students from being denied attending college. She’d rather see them permanently disabled or dead.
    Amy Coney Barrett Strikes Surprising Killer Blow Against Vaccine Mandate Defiance, August 13, 2022 – “Supreme Court Associate Justice Amy Coney Barrett struck a surprising blow against those seeking to defy COVID vaccine mandates on Thursday when she dismissed a challenge to a college’s mandate without comment.” (Indiana U)
    Lawsuit Filed Against Chicago Company for Mandating the Vaccination of West Virginia Employees (Video)
    Tom Renz is another lawyer who is deeply involved in these lawsuits and like millions of us, he refuses to give up and let those responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths and tens of thousands of Americans now permanently disabled, the number of severe reactions is more than 1 million get away with their crimes against humanity.
    This is his web site. Go look at the staggering numbers and ask yourself: WHY are those deadly injections still being pushed along with the worthless booster shots – none of which work because COVID – 19 is NOT a virus.
    Those following this nightmare for the past two years are familiar with Dr. David Martin. This is his web site – Prosecute Now – Click on your state to see how many letters have been sent to state officials WHO CONTINUE TO ALLOW THOSE DEADLY INJECTIONS be administered throughout their state. You can also see the lawsuits, Executive Summary of Litigation, The Evidence and much more. This interview with Martin is a MUST WATCH – working with three law enforcement agencies to bring charges against the people responsible for all these deaths.
    What about American law and the Nuremberg Codes? I wrote about this several times. This is a VERY important read as the Nuremberg Code IS the basis for many successful lawsuits here in the U.S.
    The Significance of the Nuremberg Code, April 4, 2021 – “The universal right of Informed Consent to medical interventions has been recognized in US law since at least 1914.

1. That year, the New York Court of Appeals established the right to informed consent to medical intervention in a case involving non-consensual surgery. Schloendorff v. Society of New York Hospital 105 N.E. 92, 93 N.Y. (1914) Justice Benjamin Cardozo articulated the court’s reasoning:

• Every human being of adult years and sound mind has a right to determine what shall be done with his own body; and a surgeon who performs an operation without his patient’s consent commits an assault for which he is liable in damages.”

1. The 1947 Nuremberg Code is the most important legal document in the history of medical research ethics. It established 10 foundational principles of ethical clinical research.

• The first and foremost principle is unequivocal: “The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential.

“It prohibits research to be conducted on human beings without the informed consent of the individual.” And further into the article: 8. In 2013, the US Supreme Court reiterated the legal principle of informed consent in a case involving a citizen who refused to consent to a blood test. A blood sample was taken against his will on orders of a police officer. In a 6 to 3 ruling, the Supreme Court ruled in favor of the plaintiff — even as the justices recognized that both privacy and harm were minimal. Missouri vs McNeely, 569 US 141 (2013)

• “this Court has never retreated from its recognition that any compelled intrusion into the human body implicates significant, constitutionally protected privacy interests…”

The destruction from those COVID experimental injections is hardly minimal.
    And, still American scientists’ reaction: crickets. COVID-19: Why Are American Scientists Silent on This?, July 26, 2021 (Mine) – Not only is there no proof this COVID-19 virus has been proven to exist, Dr. Lanka proved it’s not a virus. Why the silence? MASSIVE AMOUNTS – IN THE HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF BORROWED DOLLARS FOR ‘RESEARCH’ ON COVID by labs just in this country. Just a few of the hundreds I’ve saved:
    WAYNE ROOT: 33 Dead & Sick Friends Since Our Wedding Only 8 Months Ago. All 33 Vaxxed. A “Vaccine Death & Disease Cluster.” July 22, 2022 (READ) // “A Peasants Revolt” – FDA and the CDC are on Notice/The Casket Industry is Booming, July 6, 2022 – And now injecting babies and children! // The Latest Tragedy: Sudden Adult Death Syndrome, June 20, 2022 – “(Jun. 20, 2022) — In recent weeks, media outlets around the world have started highlighting a medical phenomenon called “sudden adult death syndrome,” or SADS, in what appears to be a clear effort to obscure the reality of COVID jab deaths.” // Governor demands ALL Washington state employees be subject to Covid vaccine, booster requirements in perpetuity, July 1, 2022
    Medical Examiner Reveals 24-Year-Old Ex-Miami Hurricanes Football Player Died of a Heart Attack // Former South Carolina Quarterback MVP Phil Petty Dies at 43 — Third Former Football Player to Die in Last 7 Days // SPIKE PROTEIN SYNDROME is sweeping America as deadly disorders are springing up out of nowhere post COVID vaccination, July 12, 2022
    Mercola: Pathologist Dr. Ryan Cole On Post-Jab Cancer Explosion And Excess Mortality, July 21, 2022 // Death claims up $6 BILLION: Fifth-largest life insurance company paid out for 163% more working-age deaths in 2021 after covid “vaccines” were unleashed, June 20, 2022 – I wonder if this will bankrupt some of these insurance companies as the number of deaths accelerate?
    I cited this from my Nov. 29, 2021 column, Dr. Charles Hoffe Reveals Blood Clots in Majority of Vaccinated Patients and Speaks of “Permanently-Damaged Hearts“, July 21, 2021 – “This Vaccine is Quite Clearly More Dangerous Than COVID-19” – Dr. Charles Hoffe found 62% of his patients experienced elevated D-dimer levels after the vaccine. He’s administered over 900 doses. Dr. Hoffe did his own research to try and find out why his patients were exhibiting micro-blood clotting after getting one of those injections. This is a must watch short video. This is a very sad prediction: Most of them likely will die within three years.
    “If I had been forced to take those experimental injections to keep my job, I would tell my doctor I want a D-dimer test now. Better to know so one can do whatever can be done at this time if the results come back with the worst news.” Of course, the tyrannical Canadian government has gone after Dr. Hoffe with a vengeance for talking about tests and his patients. He did not reveal any patient’s name.
    Latest survey shows the COVID vaccines are a disaster: 750,000 dead in US, June 25, 2022 – Steve Kirsch is a multi-millionare and founder of the Vaccine Safety Research Foundation. On his web site: “I will bet anyone $1M that there are now over 100,000 deaths of Americans that were caused by the COVID vaccines. Why won’t anyone take my bet?? Why won’t anyone credible debate me?”
    Why, indeed. Naturally he’s been scorched by fools infesting the Internet who are in denial about those injections.
    The CDC (Center for Disease Creation) publishes vaccine adverse events, deaths, permanently disabled which represents about 1% of cases. Their latest: 1,350,947 Reports Through July 15, 2022. 29,635 deaths, 4,882 miscarriages, 15,915 heart attacks, 50, 627 Myocarditis/Pericarditis, 55,540 permanently disabled plus all the other categories and some doctor, politician, Hollywood braying ass or governor is going to tell me those experimental injections are safe?
    PhD Researcher’s Analysis of VAERS Data Reveals 5,427% Increase in Deaths Following COVID Shots Compared to ALL Vaccines the Past 10 Years, Oct. 21, 2021 // EXCLUSIVE: COVID Whistleblower Claims the VAERS Reporting Database Tracking Vaccine Complications is WRONG and Undercounting by a Factor of 100!, Sept. 16, 2021
    Once again – and Columbia University can hardly be considered a bastion of right wing conspiracies: Study: At least 400,000 people in America have died from covid “vaccines”, 12.27.2021: “Columbia University researchers have found that the true death count from Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccination” is substantially higher than the official figures from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
    “The CDC claims that only 20,000 people have died from Fauci Flu injections, but Columbia’s under reporting factor estimates that 20 times that number, or around 400,000 deaths, is far more accurate.” Only? I’m sure that’s very comforting for the families to know.
    Covid vaccines “most dangerous biological medicinal product rollout in human history,” says Dr. Peter McCullough, Dec. 25, 2021. READ it. Dr. McCullough is one of the great doctors with the courage of a Braveheart. Like thousands of doctors and scientists around the world, a man who was once lauded as brilliant (bio here) is now Satan in the eyes of the COVID death cult supporters. Unelected, pompous (expletive) bureau-RATS are going after the courageous: Medical Board Goes After Dr. McCullough, Sen. Johnson Calls for Public Hearing, June 16, 2022 (Video interview with Dr. McCullough)
    Why do so many refuse to recognize the actual scientifically proven danger of those experimental injections? Fear. Denial. Fear all these scientists world-wide with decades of actual experience are right: Those injections are no less a genocide taking place, not just killing recipients, but causing permanent disabilities and incurable autoimmune diseases which within a few short years brings death.
    Denial: I got the injection(s) over a year ago and I feel fine. None of all those bad things are going to happen to me. God protect you, but it can take 3-5 years or perhaps a little longer depending on your immune system and how badly the mRNA has been destroying your body inside.
    I hate writing about this; all my columns on COVID archived here. FLCCC Alliance has a link on their site to this: Dr. Paul Marik joins lawsuit against FDA over its anti-ivermectin campaign; lawsuit filed June 2, 2022
    What can YOU do? Get together a concise (but not too long) ‘white paper’ giving number of deaths, etc, as well as article titles, i.e., Dr. Birx Admits She And Fauci Made Up ‘The Science’ On Lockdowns, Social Distancing, July 21, 2022 and Dr. Deborah Birx: I knew shots would not prevent COVID infection, July 22, 2022. Trump was lied to by the FDA, CDC. Fauci, Birx and all the rest of them need to get indicted, tried and put in federal prisons forever.
    Make copies for every member of your county commissioners and city council. Go to their next meeting. Members of the public are generally given 5 minutes to state your case/opinion. Give your statement and then hand out a copy of your ‘white paper’ and ask them: Why are you allowing hospitals, pharmacies and clinics to continue giving experimental injections that have been proven not only deadly, but absolutely worthless?
    If we do nothing, nothing gets done.
    Note: For a thorough, comprehensive education on the Fed, the income tax, education, Medicare, SS, the critical, fraudulent ratification of the Seventeenth Amendment and more, be sure to order my book by calling 800-955-0116 or click the link, “Taking Politics Out of Solutions“. 400 pages of facts and solutions. [Order two books and save $10.00. Give one to a friend or relative]

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (26th July 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

The National Pulse is correct, although they selected the 10 day period that shows the greatest divergence from vaccinated sheding (see Figure D).

Overall though the unvaccinated were found to be PCR test negative after testing positive for one of the two cold strains in shorter period of time, and the scientists are correct in (safely) reporting the difference found in the study of just 66 participants is not statistically significant. Also the NP headline assumes (probably correctly) no difference in population rate of catching the colds between those mRNA shot and the shot free.

thenationalpulse.com: New England Journal of Medicine: Unvaccinated COVID Patients Are Contagious for LESS Time Than those Vaxed or Boosted
    July 22, 2022
    Astudy published in the New England Journal of Medicine showed that [symptomatic] people vaccinated against COVID-19 remained contagious [positive PCR test) with the virus for a longer period of time than their unvaccinated counterparts...

When the data was separated into the categories “unvaccinated,” “vaccinated,” and “boosted,” individuals who did not receive a COVID-19 vaccine were contagious for a shorter period of time.

Regarding positive PCR tests, within the first 10 days of contracting the virus 68.75 percent of unvaccinated subjects were no longer contagious. In contrast, just 29.72 percent of vaccinated and 38.46 percent of boosted people were no longer contagious.

Fifteen days into the study, 93.75 percent and 92.31 percent of unvaccinated and boosted people, respectively, were no longer contagious; however, just 78.38 percent of vaccinated people weren’t contagious.
    nejm.org: Duration of Shedding of Culturable Virus in SARS-CoV-2 Omicron (BA.1) Infection
    July 21, 2022N Engl J Med 2022; 387:275-277
    DOI: 10.1056/NEJMc2202092

We used longitudinal sampling of nasal swabs for determination of viral load, sequencing, and viral culture in outpatients with newly diagnosed coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19).4 From July 2021 through January 2022, we enrolled 66 participants, including 32 with samples that were sequenced and identified as the B.1.617.2 (delta) variant and 34 with samples that were sequenced and identified as the omicron subvariant BA.1, inclusive of sublineages. Participants who received Covid-19–specific therapies were excluded; all but 1 participant had symptomatic infection...

In this longitudinal cohort of participants, most of whom had symptomatic, nonsevere Covid-19 infection, the viral decay kinetics were similar with omicron infection and delta infection. Although vaccination has been shown to reduce the incidence of infection and the severity of disease, we did not find large differences in the median duration of viral shedding among participants who were unvaccinated, those who were vaccinated but not boosted, and those who were vaccinated and boosted.
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Timid Fauci before Trump about why no quick AIDs vaccine:

Dr. Anthony Fauci “12 years after vaccine all hell breaks loose.”

28s

11. The Following User Says Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

Amanda (29th July 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Haven't had a chance to listen to this yet, but it's interesting that on the treatment side of things they are saying autophagy may help those have been injected. And for those who haven't heard of autophagy before, it's a state your body gets into after prolonged fasting.

Dr Ryan Cole. The World Has Been Spiked
    Detailed and concise exposition of the spike protein poisoning of mankind by injection.
    Hi Amanda,

Thank you for receiving this newsletter.

Dr Cole is unquestionably one of the world's top experts on the effects of the so-called covid "vaccines" on the human body. He is a devote pathologist who has been studying this intensely through the microscope. Here is his exceptional up-to-date exposition of the details which he presented to the General Assembly of the World Council for Health 4 days ago on July 25th, 2022.

Drs Pierre Kory and Paul Marik are world experts on treating this poisoning; they join Dr Cole in the Q and A that follows. Dr Marik reveals the next big step in saving our injected friends and family: autophagy.

https://drtrozzi.org/2022/07/29/dr-ryan-cole-the-world-has-been-spiked/

Blessings,
    -Dr Mark Trozzi

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=autophagy

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (29th July 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

MilkBarTV: Covid Kharma (No Music): Politicians catching Covid after claiming the vaccines stop transmission.

2:28

childrenshealthdefense.org: 15% of American Adults Diagnosed With New Condition After COVID Vaccine, Zogby Survey Finds
    JULY 27, 2022
    More than two years after Operation Warp Speed began, Children’s Health Defense (CHD) commissioned John Zogby Strategies to conduct two surveys (see here and here) about attitudes and the overall health of American adults.

Key highlights from the survey of 1,038 adults
    The survey found that 67% of respondents received one or more COVID-19 vaccines, while 33% are unvaccinated. Furthermore, among those vaccinated, 6% received one dose, 28% received two doses, 21% received three doses, and 12% took four or more.

Of those receiving a COVID-19 vaccine, 15% say they’ve been diagnosed by a medical practitioner with a new condition within a matter of weeks to several months after taking the vaccine.

“The fact that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports more than 232 million Americans ages 18-65 have taken at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, and 15% of those surveyed report a newly diagnosed condition is concerning and needs further study,” said Children’s Health Defense (CHD) executive director Laura Bono. “The mRNA vaccine technology is new and clinical trials naturally have no long-term data. CHD believes this survey points to the need for further study.”...

Key highlights from the survey of 829 adults ages 18-49
    Among those under age 50 – 62% report receiving a COVID-19 vaccine vs. 38% who have had none.

Among those receiving any COVID-19 vaccine, almost one quarter — 22% — report being medically diagnosed within a matter of weeks to several months after taking a shot.

The top five cited new conditions include:

21% autoimmune
    20% blood clots
    19% stroke/lung clots
    17% liver damage/leg clots/heart attack
    15% disrupted menstrual cycle/Guillain-Barré/Bell’s palsy
    Regarding describing the conditions, 47% report mild, 43% report serious and 10% report severe/still recovering.

Describing their experience with taking one or more COVID-19 vaccines, 58% report it was a good decision, 28% are neutral and 14% regret it.

Finally, 30% of those ages 18-49 report knowing someone else who has been medically diagnosed within a matter of weeks to several months after taking a COVID-19 vaccine.

The top five cited medically diagnosed conditions of the person known by those under age 50 are:

30% blood clots
    23% stroke
    20% autoimmune
    18% leg clots/lung clots
    17% heart attack

In other findings:

Regarding trust in the government to handle future pandemics among the all-adults survey — 23% say it has increased, 34% say it has decreased, 32% say it has remained the same, the rest were unsure.

The surveys included 1,038 American adults of all ages (MOE +/- 3.1) and 829 18-49-year-olds (MOE +/- 3.5) Both polls were fielded July 22-24, and data sets were pre-stratified and weighted to be representative of their respective populations.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (5th August 2022)

Thanks

Texas Senate hearing.

They stopped animal test because all of the animals died...

https://twitter.com/its_the_Dr/statu...e5201444%2Fpg1
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks

So thought question for the public. Not THOT question /s

Is there a difference from an employer/.gov mandating an experimental injection as a prerequisite vs an employer/.gov mandating a hot beef injection from bubba down on the corner?

Is there??
    H.L. Mencken

H. L. Mencken

18. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

keehah (6th August 2022)