Page 15 of 69 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't Take the Vaccine!

Thanks

Re: Don't Take the Vaccine!

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Pfizer clinical trial. Obviously, she and her husband are brainwashed The sickest part of her testimony was when she said "we are pro-vaccine and pro-science," thinks she smarter than right wingers who are "anti-science." she just ruined her kid.
    It’s sad that that girl thought she was helping and got injured. Her mama needs to understand that she ain’t “ returning to normal”
    I know so many college educated people with no common sense !
    Common sense says “ if you participate in a drug / vaccine trial and nobody knows the outcome, you should be prepared to die. However, what the little girl will be experiencing is worse than death.

I would much rather have common sense and no education.
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ImaCannin For This Useful Post:

Amanda (29th June 2021),monty (29th June 2021),Tumbleweed (29th June 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,533 Times in 2,611 Posts

Okay, though this is posted at Hal Turner's site and I totally don't trust him, I don't think he has anything to do with this video. I also don't know anything about RFID scanners, but this looks interesting.

WEIRD Video: Nurse Shows Friend How Vax Spot Can Be Scanned with RFID Scanner

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...h-rfid-scanner

he video below shows a nurse, in a hospital allowing a friend to use an RFID scanner on her "vaccinated" arm; and gets a number! When the friend first scans the arm WITHOUT the vaccine, the scanner reads nothing.
    Moments later, when the friend scans the arm which the nurse says is where she got the "vaccine" the RFID Scanner shows a long numeric code!
    I do not know the details behind this video. I do not know if this is some sort of scam.
    I pass this along to my readers so you can decide for yourselves.
    I have NOT taken the vaccine and I have no intention whatsoever of doing so. God gave my body an Immune System and it works just fine, thank you.
    Given the almost six-thousand (6,000) DEAD in the USA, and almost sixteen-thousand (16,000) DEAD in Europe after taking the vaccine, I choose NOT to accept this experimental genetic therapy being fraudulently passed-off as a "vaccine."
    Remember, On June 13, 2013 The U.S Supreme Court ruled that "naturally occurring" human genes cannot be patented because they are a "product of nature," meaning that they cannot be claimed as a human invention. But it also permitted patents based on laboratory reconstructions of human DNA, known as complementary DNAs, or cDNAs.
    That is what these so-called "vaccines" do; they reconstruct your DNA. That means people who take the "vaccine" can be "owned" by the patent holder because the Patent Holder has "reconstructed" their DNA.
    Global slavery.
    No thanks.

Also, fwiw, I've noticed in lots of these videos on the vax injections, where they show magnets and silverware sticking, etc. lots of the people seem to react strangely, as though they're not bothered or think it's a huge joke. I think there was only one woman I recall who got appropriately angry when she realized a magnet stuck to her arm and said something like "OMG, we're chipped, we're totally screwed." But lots of people laugh- maybe it's nervous laughter or they are in denial, but it just seems like all of these people have NO CLUE that we are up against PURE EVIL. I mean, seriously, if I got injected and then realized my body was now magnetic, I wouldn't be laughing about it. I'd be furious and thinking OMG what have they done to me!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

dys (2nd July 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,337 Times in 5,110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Okay, though this is posted at Hal Turner's site and I totally don't trust him, I don't think he has anything to do with this video. I also don't know anything about RFID scanners, but this looks interesting.

WEIRD Video: Nurse Shows Friend How Vax Spot Can Be Scanned with RFID Scanner

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...h-rfid-scanner

he video below shows a nurse, in a hospital allowing a friend to use an RFID scanner on her "vaccinated" arm; and gets a number! When the friend first scans the arm WITHOUT the vaccine, the scanner reads nothing.
    Moments later, when the friend scans the arm which the nurse says is where she got the "vaccine" the RFID Scanner shows a long numeric code!
    I do not know the details behind this video. I do not know if this is some sort of scam.
    I pass this along to my readers so you can decide for yourselves.
    I have NOT taken the vaccine and I have no intention whatsoever of doing so. God gave my body an Immune System and it works just fine, thank you.
    Given the almost six-thousand (6,000) DEAD in the USA, and almost sixteen-thousand (16,000) DEAD in Europe after taking the vaccine, I choose NOT to accept this experimental genetic therapy being fraudulently passed-off as a "vaccine."
    Remember, On June 13, 2013 The U.S Supreme Court ruled that "naturally occurring" human genes cannot be patented because they are a "product of nature," meaning that they cannot be claimed as a human invention. But it also permitted patents based on laboratory reconstructions of human DNA, known as complementary DNAs, or cDNAs.
    That is what these so-called "vaccines" do; they reconstruct your DNA. That means people who take the "vaccine" can be "owned" by the patent holder because the Patent Holder has "reconstructed" their DNA.
    Global slavery.
    No thanks.

Also, fwiw, I've noticed in lots of these videos on the vax injections, where they show magnets and silverware sticking, etc. lots of the people seem to react strangely, as though they're not bothered or think it's a huge joke. I think there was only one woman I recall who got appropriately angry when she realized a magnet stuck to her arm and said something like "OMG, we're chipped, we're totally screwed." But lots of people laugh- maybe it's nervous laughter or they are in denial, but it just seems like all of these people have NO CLUE that we are up against PURE EVIL. I mean, seriously, if I got injected and then realized my body was now magnetic, I wouldn't be laughing about it. I'd be furious and thinking OMG what have they done to me!
    The possibilities using graphene oxide in this video which the Spanish scientists claim is in the Covid-19 vaccines they analyzed appear to be practically unlimited so far as information storage - retrieval, bi-directional communicable, mind control etc..

https://odysee.com/@TheTruthWillSetY...6y7hYnbFtW94FM
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (29th June 2021),midnight rambler (29th June 2021),Tumbleweed (29th June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,456 Times in 4,275 Posts

MAY 23, 2019

Battelle to Develop Injectable, Bi-Directional Brain Computer Interface

https://www.medicaldesignbriefs.com/.../stories/34496
    Jackie did it and you know it!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

woodman (29th June 2021)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,859 Times in 7,915 Posts

"A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

FDA approval for kill shots coming soon, then comes the mandatory stuff -

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...id-19-vaccines

Of course the reason for the high efficacy of the kill shots is due strictly to the fact that there’s nothing for the kill shot to attack…except for one’s body.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

11. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (30th June 2021)

Thanks

Wow, bigger deal than the magnetic stuff -

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdmwEF13/

13. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

PatColo (1st July 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

^ thx, I gabbed dat sheet out, gabbers plz repost, otherwise u can just watch it for comments etc
    https://gab.com/MuhRona/posts/106508372694422774

Woman demonstrates there's an #RFID chip at her left shoulder area where she was jabbed -- RFID finder/reader detects & displays her #NumberOfTheBeast.

25 sec clip: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdmwEF13/

best I can guess, drawing mostly from my years following the Morgellons caper: we know these little nanobots like the quasi "living black worms" found under microscope in masks & test swabs, can & do "self replicate."

The RFID chips we've all seen where people willingly have one placed under their skin on their hand; those chips shown are around "the size of a grain of rice." I've also heard they can be the size of a grain of sand, or even dust. Generally a bit too large to pass through a 'normal' hypodermic needle.

So what if the little Morgellons-esque self-replicating nanobots can also be programmed to "build an RFID chip" once people get the #BioWeaponJab witches' brew injected straight into their shoulder muscles? Then the little nanobot critters go right to work 'building' an RFID chip as the lady in that ^ clip demonstrated exists at her jab site?
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

wow

Platinum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    ^ thx, I gabbed dat sheet out, gabbers plz repost, otherwise u can just watch it for comments etc
    https://gab.com/MuhRona/posts/106508372694422774

Woman demonstrates there's an #RFID chip at her left shoulder area where she was jabbed -- RFID finder/reader detects & displays her #NumberOfTheBeast.

25 sec clip: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdmwEF13/

best I can guess, drawing mostly from my years following the Morgellons caper: we know these little nanobots like the quasi "living black worms" found under microscope in masks & test swabs, can & do "self replicate."

The RFID chips we've all seen where people willingly have one placed under their skin on their hand; those chips shown are around "the size of a grain of rice." I've also heard they can be the size of a grain of sand, or even dust. Generally a bit too large to pass through a 'normal' hypodermic needle.

So what if the little Morgellons-esque self-replicating nanobots can also be programmed to "build an RFID chip" once people get the #BioWeaponJab witches' brew injected straight into their shoulder muscles? Then the little nanobot critters go right to work 'building' an RFID chip as the lady in that ^ clip demonstrated exists at her jab site?
    3rd hand info, but one of my Facebook friends (group= free from mask mandates) claims that a friend of hers from Switzerland tried to cross the border with a fake vaccine card, but they scanned his arm and wouldn't let him cross because nothing came up on the scan.

Don't take the vaccine! Watch Wally's mark of the beast series. Very very very good!

https://revelationsofjesuschrist.com...-of-the-beast/
    Now as he walked by the sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and Andrew his brother casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers. <br />And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men.<br />Mark 16-17

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dys For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (2nd July 2021),monty (3rd July 2021),PatColo (2nd July 2021)