Page 13 of 69 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't Take the Vaccine!

Thanks

Re: Don't Take the Vaccine!

I think this video was posted somewhere on this site. This man has some good points.
    15 minutes...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/t4sB2VrMTOgj/
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ImaCannin For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (23rd June 2021),Tumbleweed (23rd June 2021),woodman (23rd June 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ImaCannin View Post
    I think this video was posted somewhere on this site. This man has some good points.
    15 minutes...

That was sobering.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

4. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (23rd June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ImaCannin View Post
    15 minutes...

Good video. I hadn't seen it before but I think it's a must watch. Stock up on your supplements then lock and load. Probably having a backhoe to use burying the dead would be a good idea too. I recently bought an Eimco dozer that's comparable to a D7 Cat for repairing dams. I'll be able to bury the dead with it if it gets as bad as he says.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (23rd June 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

fwiw-

https://sharylattkisson.com/2021/06/...ly-vaccinated/

CDC: As interest in Covid-19 vaccine wanes, fewer than half of Americans are fully vaccinated

Dated: June 22, 2021 by Sharyl Attkisson 3 Comments

Forty-six percent (46%) of people in America are fully vaccinated against Covid-19. That's according to the latest data from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). However, no age group under age 40 has a rate as high as 46%.
    As far as adults only, CDC reports that as of May 30, about one-half of adults were fully vaccinated.
    CDC says that 34% of adults aged 18–39 years reported "having received a COVID-19 vaccine" in a survey, apparently including those who have not received both of the double-dose shots. However, on this chart, CDC says there is a higher vaccine coverage in that age group. It say that 37.5% of 18-24 year olds are fully vaccinated; as are 43.6% of 25-39 year olds.
    Fully vaccinated by age:

• 0.2% Under age 12
    • 17.8% 12-15
    • 31.9% 16-17
    • 37.5% 18-24
    • 43.6% 25-39
    • 52.7% 40-49
    • 62.9% 50-64
    • 78.7% 65-74
    • 75.2% 75+

In cases where race is known, here's the breakdown of fully vaccinated:

• 37.3% American Indian/Alaska Native
    • 32.8% Asian
    • 31% White
    • 25.3% Hispanic
    • 29.4% Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander
    • 21.6% Black

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (23rd June 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    fwiw-

In cases where race is known, here's the breakdown of fully vaccinated:

• 37.3% American Indian/Alaska Native
    • 32.8% Asian
    • 31% White
    • 25.3% Hispanic
    • 29.4% Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander
    • 21.6% Black
    Looks as though the blacks are smarter than we give them credit for.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

10. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (24th June 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Looks as though the blacks are smarter than we give them credit for.
    Yeah, I was kind of surprised by that. But I'm sure the data is a bit off, since they always manipulate the numbers in their favor (so perhaps the true number of vaxxed is lower)

Anyway, I guess blacks really are onto the vax because look what Candace Owens tweeted out:

https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/sta...66786862333955

Walked into @WholeFoods
    today & all of the black employees were masked whereas most of the white employees weren’t. Asked a black man taking out the trash why & he said unless they show proof of vaccination they had to mask. Felt really Jim Crow. The entrance sign was ironic:

Too bad white people are falling for this covid BS.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (24th June 2021),monty (24th June 2021),Tumbleweed (24th June 2021),woodman (24th June 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Robert Felix of iceagenow.com just died

Ben of Suspicious Observers says that he just died after a rapid decline in his health 3 weeks post bioweapon injection:

start at 15 sec

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Jimmy Dore gives an update of his health problems June 9 after getting the second moderna dose on April 17:

Bitchute: Comedian Jimmy Dore talks about his Vaccine Side Effects he's having still 2 months later.
    2:04

USA Today: Australia's top medical officer urges nation to follow through on vaccinations;

Jun.21 2021
    Australia's top medical officer on Monday urged countrymen who have received an AstraZeneca COVID shot to "not delay" getting the second dose – even though the vaccine has been linked to more deaths than COVID in Australia this year.

Chief Medical Officer Paul Kelly, after a National Cabinet meeting, reiterated the benefits of vaccination and encouraged Australians to stay vigilant for symptoms of COVID-19. He told Australia's ABC network that the benefits of the AstraZeneca vaccine in combating COVID-19 "far outweighed" the risks of developing a very rare blood clotting syndrome.

Two women in Australia have died from the blood clots. The only COVID fatality this year was an 80-year-old traveler who died in April...

More than 149.6 million Americans have been fully vaccinated – nearly 45.1% of the population, according to the CDC.
    AP: White House reckons with COVID-19 vaccination drop-off as U.S. set to miss Biden’s goal
    June 23, 2021
    With the July Fourth holiday approaching, the White House acknowledged this week that Biden will fall shy of his 70% goal and an associated aim of fully vaccinating 165 million adults in the same time frame. ..

When the 70% goal was first announced by Biden seven weeks ago, on average more than 800,000 Americans were getting their first vaccine dose each day — down from a high of nearly 2 million per day in early April. Now that figure is below 300,000...

The White House also has taken to crunching the vaccination numbers in new ways to put a positive spin on the situation. On Tuesday, the administration announced that 70% of adults 30 and over have been vaccinated — removing the most hesitant population from its denominator...

More significant that the 70% statistic, officials said, is the vast regional disparities in vaccination, with a state like Vermont vaccinating more than 80% of its population while some in the South and West are below 50%. Within states, there’s even greater variation. In Missouri, some southern and northern counties are well short of 40% and one county is at just 13%...

The president last month set a target of shipping 80 million COVID-19 excess vaccine doses overseas by the end of June. U.S. officials say the doses are ready to go, but that regulatory and legal roadblocks in recipient countries are slowing deliveries beyond what was expected.

About 10 million have been shipped so far, including 3 million sent Wednesday to Brazil. Shipments are expected to pick up in the final days of the month, but meeting the goal by June 30 appears unlikely.
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by keehah View Post
    Jimmy Dore gives an update of his health problems June 9 after getting the second moderna dose on April 17:

Bitchute: Comedian Jimmy Dore talks about his Vaccine Side Effects he's having still 2 months later.
    2:04
    Unfortunately, Jimmy is still expecting Bernie to hand out massive UBI and wipe off all college debt.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Estimated 50,000 dead from kill shot -

https://www.worldviewweekend.com/new...njections-have
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

17. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (24th June 2021)