Page 21 of 69 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't Take the Vaccine!

Platinum
    Thanks

Re: Don't Take the Vaccine!

Quote Originally Posted by JDRock View Post
    Why bury the post with walls of texts and more videos and opinions? Name 10 people you PERSONALLY KNOW that have died from the vaxx. if not, then name 5... if you cant, tell us about just 3! I live in a world of facts and as such, that is what im asking.
    Your point is valid, JDR.
    I know 0 people that I can personally attest to that died from either. I do know 1 person that almost died from the kill shot.

As of yet we are not seeing people dying in the streets from the kill shot. Which leads me to conclude that the true motivation of the bad guys is far darker.
    Now as he walked by the sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and Andrew his brother casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers. <br />And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men.<br />Mark 16-17

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dys For This Useful Post:

JDRock (21st July 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

Yep I see some of the wifes friends and exes that got both and are still not having any reactions or detrimental issues.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

JDRock (21st July 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dys View Post

As of yet we are not seeing people dying in the streets from the kill shot. Which leads me to conclude that the true motivation of the bad guys is far darker.
    I keep thinking that they have not got their quota of sheep jabbed yet.

By this fall, they will do some massive aerial spraying letting out a corresponding nano particle that will make the jabbed fall over in their tracks.
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ImaCannin For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (20th July 2021)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ImaCannin View Post
    I keep thinking that they have not got their quota of sheep jabbed yet.

By this fall, they will do some massive aerial spraying letting out a corresponding nano particle that will make the jabbed fall over in their tracks.
    I agree with Dr. Lee Merritt that it's likely a binary bioweapon.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

two vaxxed family members demonstrated magnet sticking to their arm - it's legit

9. The Following User Says Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

JDRock (21st July 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheka. View Post
    two vaxxed family members demonstrated magnet sticking to their arm - it's legit
    It's believed that graphene oxide nanobots in the vaxx are responsible.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

cheka. (21st July 2021),JDRock (21st July 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

Guys, im not saying the vax isnt pure poison, nor am i ok with people getting it, What I am saying is, like the fools who screamed like chicken little over non existent covid 19 deaths, likewise I have yet to gather more than anecdotal evidence of the jab being fatal, at least in this time frame. I will remain in the world of facts. Maybe midnight is correct and the killswitch is related to 5g rollout. We shall see...

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

"im not saying the vax isnt pure poison, nor am i ok with people getting it"

Likely the vaccination is nothing more than normal saline and is not the slightest lethal. John the Baptist created no know deaths by drowning but was lethal to Man (resulting in Humans).

It is the action of consenting to vaccination that is lethal to Humans in 100% of the cases. They emerge as TransHumans.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

We all know, everyone one of us.

"A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

15. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (23rd July 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

I will "know" when I see it. I dont believe the covid tards and I dont believe the vax tards, I believe my own eyes.