Page 29 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't Take the Vaccine!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Re: Don't Take the Vaccine!

fwiw- just found this comment over at conservative treehouse:

Just a FYI. Attorney Tom Renz who has several covid lawsuits said that the cdc is using dead people as vaccinated to up the percentage vaxxed. Also the cdc has been using the 2010 census instead of the 2020 because it is 30 million less and it will look like, more people are taking the quackzine!
    I asked this person for a link. I'd love to read or watch Renz saying this.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (5th August 2021),monty (5th August 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

Just left a party with 6 fully jabbed folks mixed with 5 unjabbed. No one showing any ill effects. 0. None. I remember the covid hystaria, link after link, vid after vid "proving" the deadliness of covid19... NO ONE DIED. 0. None.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post

That's exactly why they pad the numbers, to make the herd believe everyone is getting it. Monkey see monkey do
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post

Just a FYI. Attorney Tom Renz who has several covid lawsuits said that the cdc is using dead people as vaccinated to up the percentage vaxxed. Also the cdc has been using the 2010 census instead of the 2020 because it is 30 million less and it will look like, more people are taking the quackzine!

Found more on this:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ov...m_campaign=usa

Over 45,000 Americans have died from COVID-19 jabs: attorney

If you are under 30, the vaccine has a substantially higher risk of killing you than saving you,’ alleged Ohio attorney Thomas Renz, citing data from whistleblowers who have come forward to challenge the prevailing COVID-19 narrative

OHIO (LifeSiteNews) — An attorney stated today that over 45,000 people in the USA have died as a result of the experimental COVID-19 vaccines.

At the Stop the Shot Conference hosted by the Truth for Health Foundation and live-streamed by LifeSiteNews on August 4, Ohio-based attorney Thomas Renz dropped bombshell data suggesting that deaths associated with the COVID-19 shots have been greatly underreported while adverse events have been largely ignored.

Renz, the lead attorney in several major federal lawsuits addressing medical freedom in the wake of COVID-19 restrictions and mandates, cited a growing number of whistleblowers who have reported data indicating that the risks from the experimental COVID-19 shots currently being mandated are far higher than reported.

Renz noted that one expert whistleblower found based on data analysis that at least 45,000 deaths have been connected with the current experimental COVID-19 drugs.

The finding, which Renz says is likely itself a grave underestimation, forms the foundation of a federal lawsuit filed by Renz on behalf of America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS) against the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).

In addition, despite clinical trials which Renz says have found that children have a 1 in 1000 chance of paralysis from taking the injections, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has chosen not to investigate the connection. Meanwhile, Renz said the data indicates the shots are far more dangerous than they are helpful for young adults. “If you are under 30, the vaccine has a substantially higher risk of killing you than saving you,” he said.

Moreover, Renz alleged that the 70% vaccination rate currently being reported for U.S. adults is inaccurate. Whistleblowers have charged that individuals who are already deceased have been counted among the “vaccinated,” falsely boosting the reported numbers, he said.

Several other whistleblowers have suggested, based on analysis, that roughly 40% of people with COVID-related illness have been “fully vaccinated,” indicating a high rate of so-called “breakthrough cases.”

In addition, a hospital worker told Renz that at several periods, all of the patients in the hospital’s ICU were “fully vaccinated” and had “breakthrough COVID.”

The attorney said that by giving their statements the vetted whistleblowers have risked a lot, including their jobs and their financial security, to oppose the prevailing narrative propounded by public health officials and the mainstream media.

But their warnings have been largely ignored and censored.

“The truth is being suppressed,” Renz stated.

The attorney said that people have been subject to “false, misleading information” from public health officials, politicians, and members of the media – information which Renz says is “designed to mislead people into taking a dangerous jab that has never been authorized and is probably illegal.”

He noted that doctors who speak out about the risks of the COVID-19 shots and promote safe and effective early treatments have been threatened, with some facing the loss of their medical licenses.

Renz added that public health officials have major conflicts of interest due to their connections with the pharmaceutical companies manufacturing the COVID-19 shots, and are making profits on the issue. Meanwhile, those opposed to the prevailing narrative “come forward at great personal risk.”

The attorney challenged U.S. politicians to reject the advice of unelected public health bureaucrats, saying they should instead release the “raw data” and allow independent analysis.

“I think you’ve been lied to egregiously,” Renz said, directing his comments to American civil leaders, including President Joe Biden. “If you will allow us, I will recruit top scientists to debate the facts with public health advisors privately.”

“We want to ensure the truth is out,” he continued.

“We’re not trying to mislead anyone. We’re trying to keep people safe.”

Renz said his legal action is intended to ensure that Americans know the full risks and benefits of COVID-19 vaccination so that “informed consent” can truly be given.

“I want independent research,” Renz said. “If they find we’re wrong, I’ll go away, I’ll drop my cases.”

But Renz added that if the data is released, independent analysis is permitted, and he and his colleagues are vindicated, millions of lives will be saved.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (5th August 2021),Tumbleweed (7th August 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

comment found at Zerohedge - anyone heard anything about this leaked Pfizer contract?:

If you read the Leaked Pfizer Contract, it reads like a ransom letter from the Mafia. Basically, the Government is under a Binding Contractual agreement to Lie to protect the Pfizer Brand Name at ALL costs. Ever wonder why nobody dies from the VAX, it's always something else.And there were severe consequences if they didn't. They also demanded any existing medical protocols had to be removed. Which is why ALL Governments made HCQ & Zinc and Ivermectin Illegal and made a drug that wasn't approved to be used instead. They also demanded they be immune from ALL Laws now and in the Future. Pfizer basically Blackmailed all Governments.
    other comments found at conservativetreehouse:

For some perspective:

If you go to cdc website, and they make it hard to find on purpose:
    Last week, in america:
    223 died “with” covid.
    808 people died in car accidents last week.
    1789 people died of OD last week.
    1945 died of diabetes last week.
    13288 died of heart disease last week.
    Time to shut the economy again and put the entire middle class out of business? But we can still have 1000 people in a target or walmart at once.
    They are going to try to make us wear masks and lock down again for a virus that only kills people who are already old and dying.
    New data: average age of covid death was 82 years old. Average US life expectancy is 77 years old. Covid really only kills people who have already lived 5 years longer than they were expected to.

This thing is a total scam to destroy the middle class and small business. We’ll have 2.4 million illegals enter the US this year, a number higher than the population of half the states. Not a single invader was stopped, detained, or denied for covid. This is all on purpose.
    Equally interesting are the CDC’s lowest risk areas and % of population vaccinated. In Preventive Medicine we call that trends and someone would have to explain the trend and it’s existence.

Recap highs and lows risk COVID areas per CDC with rankings:
    Very High: Malta 77.07% (#1) most vaccinated 72.08%, United Arab Emirates (#2 most vaccinated), Seychelles 70.22% (#4 most vacinated), Chile 65.1% (#7most vaccinated), Uruguay 65.26% (#6 most vaccinated), Bahrain 64.66% (#8 most vaccinated), Mongolia 61.78%
    Low risk per CDC-Albania 18.87% vaccinated, Antigua and Barbuda about 31.62% vaccinated, Australia less than 16.32%, Bosnia and Herzegovina 6.98%, Brunei 7.31% Bulgaria 14.63% China 15.98%, Dominica 27.29%, Ghana 1.33% (138 lowest vac), Grenada 14.50%, Hungary 56.4%, Kosovo 8.15%, Mali 0.28% (150 lowest vac), Moldova 19.31%, New Zealand 15.65, Nigeria 0.70% (145th lowest vac), North Macedonia 18.75%, Poland 46.33%, Singapore 62.44%, Slovakia 36.86%, Sudan 0.43% (148 lowest vac), Taiwan* 1.84% (133rd lowest vaccinated.
    Source: https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/vaccines/international and https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...l-notices.html
    My wife works as a physical therapist at several local nursing homes. This entire pandemic none of the homes had a single case of Covid among the elderly residents. Not one in 18 months! About a month ago residents in one of the homes started getting Covid. Case after case. Every single person fully vaccinated. Eventually about 75% caught it and about 25% of the total population died from it. Now every home she works in has had an out break among the fully vaccinated residents. She tells me about 90% of the cases had the Pfizer jab and the others moderna. You would think this one example alone would be enough to shake people loose from the narrative. Sadly though even my wife is still holding onto he belief that those in power have our best interests in mind.
    My MD friend’s partner very pro-vaxx got the second injection a couple weeks ago. Told him felt weak and lousy after it. Just had an Exam and his heart function is now cut to 40%– told my MD friend he knows Vaxx did this–he still will not come out against it–there is a state of Fear now in all the Medical Professions. You can be black balled or lose your license/job if you tell the truth. Non-Doctors and Bureaucrats now run “medicine” on behalf of Big Pharma.
    My sister, who has always had breathing issues; asthma symptoms, caught every cold/flu and had pneumonia previously, on cpap at night decided to get the “vax”. She had the 1st. shot in May. She stated she felt like crap afterwards for about a week, then it passed. 3 weeks later, she had the 2nd. within 4 days she was in the hospital and had to have fluid removed from her lungs. Which they tested. Afterwards, she got a call from her pulmonologist, someone she has been treated by for the past 5 years, to come in for an appointment. There she was advised she had stage 4 lung cancer. She stated that her doctor was shocked. Like I said she’s been his patient for 5yrs, had numerous CT scans, xrays. Now, did this vax contribute to the cancer? I don’t know but makes one wonder

response: This is the third report of out of the blue lung cancer diagnosis following injection. Who knows if they are related but still suspicious.
    Dr Robert Malone, the inventor of MRNA, tweeted today in answer to information out of massively jabbed Israel which announced hospitalization stats for their “covid” patients. 95% of the severe patients are “vaccinated”…85-90% of those are fully ” vaccinated “…they are opening more covid wards. Dr Malone tweeted ” If this holds true and is verified, this is looking more and more like ADE.” That is, Autoimmune Deficiency Enhancement. Exactly as was predicted by doctors who are now being censored and worse, gone after by their individual states’ licencing boards. These cases ARE the “Delta variant” it’s starting to look like.

https://twitter.com/RanIsraeli/statu...22271503028228
    "95% of the severe patients are vaccinated". "85-90% of the hospitalizations are in Fully vaccinated people." "We are opening more and more COVID wards." "The effectiveness of the vaccine is waning/fading out" (Dr. Kobi Haviv, earlier today on Chanel 13
    I don’t get their logic? I received my second dose of Pfizer six months ago and got Covid with symptoms this week. My whole household is currently battling it. Two of us received a vaccination, and one elected not too. What good did it do me? I still was infected, and the symptoms suck. Anyway, where is the logic that only unvaxxed are spreaders? If I still got Covid with symptoms despite getting my shots, that makes me contagious too! I can spread it too! Why do they keep pushing this line about the unvaxxed are the only ones spreading it.
    Mississippi State University sent an email to all employees stating none can ask coworkers or students their vaccine status nor use vaccine status to prevent any from using any campus service or activity. They will encourage it and offer incentives but not require. Just an FYI for any parents. Good school in a nice, safe, friendly town.
    My brother 64 did have a heart attack after the vax . He is slim and a vegan, doesn’t drink alcohol and exercises regularly. For what it is worth.
    Dr. V. Zelenko will be on Frankspeech with Breaking News on Covid. I heard a bit of it but Brannon ran out of time on his 1hr program at WVW. Dr. Yeaden Said those with Injections 75% will be dead in 3 years, Prof. Dolores Cahill says it will be 90%. Yes this less harmful Variant is More wide spread in those with these injections. The reason they are hiding this is they stopped testing for what they called Breakout Cases. Be sure to watch Frankspeech 10,11,12 next week for the Cyber symposium, will air all three days Lindelltv, Frankspeech. Tell everyone.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Start watching from 32:20

DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Amanda (6th August 2021),Cebu_4_2 (6th August 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Ss
    Quote Originally Posted by JDRock View Post
    Just left a party with 6 fully jabbed folks mixed with 5 unjabbed. No one showing any ill effects. 0. None. I remember the covid hystaria, link after link, vid after vid "proving" the deadliness of covid19... NO ONE DIED. 0. None.
    All but two of the employees in our grocery store were vaccinated with no adverse effects. I suspected they got the placebo.

This nurse in this Telegram video speaking German or Dutch says 30% of the people vaccinated received a placebo. The video has English subtitles.

Nurse claims 30% of all vaccinated got a placebo. Apparently there is a number code... watch video to check it out.

https://t.me/LauraAbolichannel/5096
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

11. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

JDRock (7th August 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

Im not sure about the placebo Monty, as ALL those that i know of got sick- very sick immediately after the vaxx except 2 that got the j&j jab. One who got the j&j did get mildly sick for a week, Ill keep watching the test subjects and I will report WHAT I SEE.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JDRock For This Useful Post:

monty (7th August 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Just found out my younger sis got the shot. Pissed me off. That makes two sisters and one brother. None have had any symptoms at all. Nothing. Maybe they all got the placebo. I truly believe they are giving a placebo to some and others get the kill shot. there is too much anecdotal evidence of horrible harm being done.

Just talked to a college professor today. He is aware of the whole scam and says he is afraid of making any waves in the university he is in (Ohio somewhere) but says his students are getting the shots and many are getting sick. One of his students, young black guy 22 years old, was admitted to the hospital shortly after getting the shot and he has inflammation of the heart/heart failure. It is the clots. Clot shot indeed.

My sister started spouting all the same shit about variants and how it's 'real' and she hopes I don't get it and I was simply disgusted. They are brain dead and brain washed.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

ImaCannin (7th August 2021),midnight rambler (7th August 2021),monty (7th August 2021),Tumbleweed (7th August 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Doctor calls out CDC and school board at school board meeting

https://youtu.be/_9KnhUu7Ba4
    Jackie did it and you know it!

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

Amanda (10th August 2021),midnight rambler (9th August 2021),monty (10th August 2021),Tumbleweed (9th August 2021)