Page 16 of 69 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't Take the Vaccine!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Re: Don't Take the Vaccine!

La Quinta Columna: '98% to 99% of the vaccination vial is graphene oxide'

El Gato al Agua, the Spanish national political and current affairs talk show hosted by José Javier Esparza, has given space in its program to the biostatistician and founder of La Quinta Columna to comment on the official interim report of the analysis of the first vaccination vial obtained. According to Delgado, La Quinta Columna has obtained a dozen more from different laboratories and will continue to analyze them together with the University of Almeria without rest.

Throughout the program it has blown everyone's mind that between 98% and 99% of the content of the vaccination vials corresponds to graphene oxide.

As the Spanish team have been saying, this is not a vaccine but a dose of pure graphene oxide into the vein.

Read the complete article:
    ���� https://www.orwell.city/2021/07/graphene-oxide.html

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

2. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (14th July 2021)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dys View Post

Don't take the vaccine! Watch Wally's mark of the beast series. Very very very good!

https://revelationsofjesuschrist.com...-of-the-beast/
    The video The Gospel of Vacca is particularly good.

https://rumble.com/vd5p7z-the-gospel-of-vacca.html
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Platinum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    The video The Gospel of Vacca is particularly good.

https://rumble.com/vd5p7z-the-gospel-of-vacca.html
    Yes, but I think "It's worse than you think" is even better.
    https://revelationsofjesuschrist.com...-of-the-beast/

I don't know what to say to get you guys to take the time to watch it. I don't know how long it will be up because the system will be going after this guy sooner rather than later. The vids already got taken down from youtube and he already has 2 strikes on his youtube channel. Take the time and watch it while you still can. Even if his conclusions are wrong, the information is well worth considering.

Now, some commentary: If he is right- or even if he is partially right, this kill shot will be changing people from the inside out; as such the system will grow stronger and stronger; which means progressively more and more pressure being applied to us- by family, friends, employers, communities, neighbors, et al....
    Consider the implications, the terrible implications, of a populace that is majority in the tank for satan and the beast system.

Watch closely. Are we seeing that? Is the pressure being turned up? Check.
    Is the system growing stronger? Check.
    Are people being changed from the inside out that take the kill shot? It appears so but I don't think I've seen enough to fully commit to that position- yet.
    Now as he walked by the sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and Andrew his brother casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers. <br />And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men.<br />Mark 16-17

Platinum
    Thanks

Make a wish foundation will only help children that took the kill shot:
    https://api.follow.it/trackstatistic...0wjlUUMA73Uk5g

2021 vaccine bills to keep an eye on:
    https://sarahwestall.com/at-least-14...gress-in-2021/

Senator Johnson holds news conference with families injured by vaccines, ignored by MSM:
    https://default.salsalabs.org/T04e46...6-12e7222c7e03

Ohio Judge makes taking the kill shot a condition of being released from jail (no I don't offer a blanket endorsement of Debby Downer Dave Hodges):
    https://thecommonsenseshow.us10.list...e&e=9a3e4ba926
    Now as he walked by the sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and Andrew his brother casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers. <br />And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men.<br />Mark 16-17

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Written by a Funeral Director in England

I am a funeral director running his own funeral home - for the doubters this is me, I have been in the trade 15 years.
    Www.MKFFS.co.uk

What I will say is last year the death rate was totally normal in fact many of my colleagues turned their fridges off before Christmas because there was no one to put in them.

We returned after Christmas and they began v… locally on January 6th and the death rate immediately went through the roof.

In fact in fifteen years I’ve never seen a death rate like it.
    Then as suddenly as it began it ceased.

We haven’t seen a C… death for three months now.

I had a government sponsored pandemic guy who used to call me every Monday he would ask me two questions.

How many deceased have I collected that week where they come from and how many were C…. and this was in order to collect C..death numbers.

I explained I had collected people from care homes who were not C… but had simply passed to old age.
    He then began steering me saying “but wasn’t there c.. in that care home or hospital”

Deliberate inflating C.. numbers despite me insisting they were not.

After some months he finally admitted to me he did not know why he was doing the job as everyone was saying the same thing – there were no C… deaths.

Some months ago I looked after a senior consultant who lost his wife.

We got quite close and he told me openly never to take a j@b and he told me they are very very dangerous.

When it first appeared like everyone else I was very concerned.

One of the first deceased I had in my care when the event started was a six-year-old girl who had passed due to cancer.

Naturally her family wanted to see her and this was at a time when funeral directors were taking Coffins straight to the hospital and sealing them.

No wishing no dressing and frankly because they could get away with it.

How could I tell this family they could not see their little girl ?

So I washed and dressed this little girl and had her embalmed and I then thought “ if I can do this for them I can do this for everyone”

So that’s exactly what I’ve done through this whole C… episode I have washed and dressed every C.. labelled deceased personally this is dozens and dozens and dozens of people and I did so without a mask because I could not get any.

I’m 53 I have high blood pressure and I am an asthmatic.
    This is supposedly the worlds deadliest event - it’s a miracle I’m alive eh… 

Now I will tell you as a funeral director I have seen massive effort made to deliberately inflate C… death numbers.

Cancer patients and stroke victims and even one guy that was run over all ended up with C… on their death certificates - why ?

I’ve also spoken to numerous families who were extremely angry and upset that C… was on the d certificate - they know their love ones did not have.

Many of the alleged p0sitive tests were performed on those that passed away post-mortem as well raising obvious concern for their legitimacy

I even heard whispers of local health authorities being paid a premium for every death certificate with C… on it - a clear incentive to do so - and there is no smoke without fire.

I can tell you with confidence being on the front line I have spoken to many doctors many nurses and even a midwife who all agree with me as well as other funeral directors that this has nothing to do with C… and everything to do with you taking an experimental g3ne therapy j@b.

I predict that this winter the mortality rate will be primarily in recipients of this j@b, it will be blamed on a newly named variant and those who refuse to have it.

Partly to apportion blame and partly to try and mop up any last people refusing - I’m telling you I feel it will happen and when the panic rises it’ll fly through emergency legislation I’d wager to facilitate it.

I’ve already seen local health authority tenders for a huge temporary massive mortuaries up and down the country and the contracts run from this winter till 2025.

https://t.me/Fall_of_the_Cabal/2732
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Amanda (4th July 2021),midnight rambler (4th July 2021),PatColo (4th July 2021),Tumbleweed (4th July 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    Written by a Funeral Director in England

I am a funeral director running his own funeral home - for the doubters this is me, I have been in the trade 15 years.
    Www.MKFFS.co.uk

What I will say is last year the death rate was totally normal in fact many of my colleagues turned their fridges off before Christmas because there was no one to put in them.

I've actually seen other posts like this--funeral directors saying there was no elevated death count during the fake pandemic.

Reminds me of Jason Goodman's video where he visited a NYC funeral home. Apparently, there was a story in the Norwegian press (of all places) about NYC funeral homes basically being overwhelmed with bodies. So Jason visited one of the more well known ones in NYC (might have been in the article from Norway) and it was quiet, with nothing going on, and they were closed early, which made NO sense to Jason given the talk about how everyone was dropping dead from the fake virus and funeral directors were overwhelmed. Then Jason talked with people on the street who lived near the funeral home, and they said it was always quiet there, nothing going on, except one day when the local TV news was there with cameras (so basic idea was that they staged a crowd for the TV cameras, just like they staged lines at the outdoor testing tents for the TV cameras).

Also, I saw a comment somewhere from someone who was married to a woman who owned a flower shop and there was no uptick in flowers for funerals/dead people, so he thought that was suspicious.

Get ready to be demonized--they are laying out the propaganda groundwork to blame the unvaxxed for the variants. I'm thinking that they want the tyranny to relax a bit, so they can bring it back and blame in on the unvaxxed (probably "look at what those irresponsible unvaxxed have done to you, we had our freedom back and didn't have to lockdown or wear masks, but now we are having an explosion in cases from the variants and it's the fault of the unvaxxed that we have to lockdown again and wear masks):

Unvaccinated people don't only risk their own health: Their bodies become 'variant factories'

https://www.yahoo.com/news/unvaccina...023156628.html (notice how the just rolled in the communitarianism and nobody even noticed, especially the left, who don't give a crap about rights and freedom--those words aren't even in their vocabulary)

Here's the BS:

• Unvaccinated people can be a driving force for new variants, an infectious disease expert told CNN.
    • "Unvaccinated people are potential variant factories," infectious disease expert Dr. William Schaffner said.
    • Mutations that replicate can become variants and unvaccinated hosts more easily allow for that.
    • See more stories on Insider's business page.

People who have not been vaccinated against COVID-19 not only risk their own health but are "variant factories," an infectious disease expert told CNN.
    "Unvaccinated people are potential variant factories," Dr. William Schaffner, a professor in the Division of Infectious Diseases at Vanderbilt University Medical Center, told CNN.
    "The more unvaccinated people there are, the more opportunities for the virus to multiply," he added.
    Variants evolve in the body of a person who is infected with the coronavirus.
    "When it does, it mutates, and it could throw off a variant mutation that is even more serious down the road," Schaffner said.
    Viruses, including the coronavirus that causes COVID-19, endure mutations, and while some mutations may harm the virus, others could help it. For example, a mutation could help a virus be more transmissible.
    When the virus spreads to another person, the mutation will replicate and also spread, and if it's successful and continues to spread, it becomes a variant.
    Unvaccinated people provide the opportunity for the mutation to continue to replicate, CNN reported.
    "As mutations come up in viruses, the ones that persist are the ones that make it easier for the virus to spread in the population," Andrew Pekosz, a microbiologist and immunologist at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, told CNN."Every time the viruses changes, that gives the virus a different platform to add more mutations. Now we have viruses that spread more efficiently."

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (4th July 2021),PatColo (4th July 2021)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

"A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

11. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

dys (4th July 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dys View Post
    3rd hand info, but one of my Facebook friends (group= free from mask mandates) claims that a friend of hers from Switzerland tried to cross the border with a fake vaccine card, but they scanned his arm and wouldn't let him cross because nothing came up on the scan.

them knowing to "scan his arm" means, these 'lowly' border patrol agents, or at least that particular one, are "in on the nano/RFID-chip-in-the-jab secret", which only the tiniest # of people in the world are fully in on -- the rest of us are outside looking in, observing events/symptoms "puzzle pieces" & trying to backwards engineer the puzzle/picture what's really going on w the bioweapon jabs. Us lowly outsiders, by necessity, includes the white coats & blue scrubs ppl, the syringe plungers, the coppers & judges (I imagine the 33rd degree jooodeo-masons may be fully in on it tho)... you get my drift?

AND, the Swiss border patrol agent(s) scanning ppl's arms would be a dead giveaway, a public spectacle which would let the cat out of the bag. Did your FB friend say they were scanning everyone's arms? Or only suspected fake vaxx-passport ppl like the dude in this story? I would imagine the priority of keeping the jab/RFID cat in the bag would FAR out weigh the supposed 'need' to contain the pretend pandemic between national borders, from fake vaxx passport presenters.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    someone yest commented with this ^ clip in a Dr Tenpenny gab... I took a look and replied, https://gab.com/MuhRona/posts/106520345968936766

@K1717 I'd have to see a bunch more of those "luciferase showing under blacklight" vids - that guy (alone...) was quite unconvincing - for one, he indicated he got the jab way up around the shoulder BONE rather that a little lower in the MUSCLE; & the bright spot seemed to move around a bit rather than holding still.

this COULD be something, or not -- esp in combo with more clips of ppl having hand held RFID sensors APPARENTLY registering an ID# at their jab site, but not elsewhere
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (4th July 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

"the Swiss border patrol agent(s) scanning ppl's arms would be a dead giveaway, a public spectacle which would let the cat out of the bag"

I doubt if a Swiss Border Patrol would keep a Swiss national from returning. There is no mention of which border or which direction across that border was being attempted.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (4th July 2021),PatColo (4th July 2021)