Page 53 of 69 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't Take the Vaccine!

Platinum
    Thanks

Re: Don't Take the Vaccine!

Mayo Clinic-trained Doctor: Lab Testing Shows COVID Jabs Will Make People Prone to Cancer, HIV, HPV, etc. – ‘It’s Almost a Reverse HIV’

"Lately we have warned you about the trend of acute injuries, including sudden death, resulting from Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccination.” But another thing to keep in mind is that in most of the “fully vaccinated,” a much more subtle slow kill process is taking place."

https://humansarefree.com/2021/11/ma...verse-hiv.html

This is the problem with many of these sites, the bioweapon was released in and around June of 2019 in the US, by Kissinger, Rockefeller, Netanyahu, cia, mossad, trump, etc. This is not an opinion, this is the facts reported by Italy who report having cases before China, also by knowing that the US had 5 million COVID cases in late 2019 and if you go to patient 0/1, that goes back to June 2019. Variant A, the first release, was relatively weak compared to following variants. Hitting healthy people with a "severe flu".

To get maximum release of the bioweapon this was released first in the US, where it would spread easier. The Rockefeller paper released in 2010 on a future plandemic stated China would react and do lockdowns so it would not spread much in China as compared to other countries, so for a successful spread, this was released by the usual suspects in late spring of 2019 in the US.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/07/new-je...s-in-november/

This forum was not aware of the huge cover up in early 2020, to cover up that there were tens of millions of cases in 2019 in the US. I followed this on another forum, and making predictions based on what I learned from GIM1 and my own experiences, I had about a 99% accuracy in predicting the true timeline of this outbreak. That this was the Kissinger/etc Virus, not the Wuhan Virus. Proven in testimonials and studies that the usual suspects wanted shut down.

Here is India overwhelmed pre-vaccine, and better put pre-Ivermectin:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/i...-b1837109.html

And India used Ivermectin to stop the spread later on and now India has no trouble because of treatment with Ivermectin.

Bulgaria, Ukraine, Romania, Hungary, and other countries were/are having huge amounts of deaths and PM Orban is hated by the usual suspects for many reasons. There is no reason for these countries to fake their deaths.

And the vaccines are failing in Europe too.

Wuhan is not where you attack China. That is a false flag.

The Chinese communists are trying to release the nigger devils onto white Caucasians. The Nordic race put the nig in hell many thousands of years ago. And Chi coms are trying to release niggers out of hell. The nig is a devil. The same with Aurignacian, a more ancient devil. The Aurignacian wiped out not only the Neanderthals, they wiped out other cousins of humans. Aurignacians were the original nigs. Anywhere these proto-Mongols went, whole people vanished. And Aurignacian are still in existence in Mongolia and Aboriginal Australians.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurignacian

The Nordics are the pure race that is to keep down evil. Chicoms are a waste of space in their nigger loving and nigger promotion. These chicoms hate Caucasians.

The two covers for this US/zionist bioweapon is that the virus is fake, there is no virus. And the other is the virus is from Wuhan.

When the US developed this:

https://www.bitchute.com/embed/nI0qv4Bv3hTo/

And further developed this at Ft Detrick. And sent some Washington funded research to Wuhan to blame China the same as Al Qaeda was blamed.

Platinum
    Thanks

While the vaccine is keeping the deaths and misery going.

For those who say there was no virus or there was a lab leak in Wuhan. The two cia talking points for conspiracy theorists.

Explain how Event 201 training operation happened before anybody knew about this outbreak.

https://www.corbettreport.com/a-brie...e-flag-drills/

Explain how could Oligarchs do a pre-planning of a lab leak with Event 201, a preparation of the outbreak, then China's lab does a lab leak. So the Oligarchs knew that China would have an accidental lab leak with Gate's Event 201, before the lab had a leak. And Fauci, the Rockefeller handler of this plandemic, predicted a outbreak during trumps first term.

Explain how Italy had cases months before China.

Explain how the US had cases 4-5 months before China.

If the testing is not testing for COVID virus because there is no virus, explain how Iran can have a dead virus vaccine when Iran is not part of the Oligarchs. Why would Iran report hundreds of thousands of deaths and isolate the virus for a vaccine.

To say there is no virus is to say that Iran is in on it too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVIran_Barekat

This is getting at flat earth levels of arguments. And then the even crazier argument of the BBC and CNN and Faux and the cia that this was from China.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVWyzTo5njY

Nathan Rich, a jew, is smarter than 99% of conspiracy theorists, because the 99% of covid conspiracy theorists started with the premise that "I hate China" or this is about Fauci forcing me to wear a Guy Faukes mask. I also hate China, though that is not suppose to be part of the facts. Many Alex Jones viewers hate Arabs, yet know Bush/cia did 9/11. If you are blinded by hatred of Arabs, you watch Fox News. If you are blinded by hatred of Mexicans, you watch fox news. And same with the blinded by hatred of China, you watch Fox News.

Both there is no outbreak, only the flu being reported, and blame China are two alibis to make the Oligarchs innocent of the virus plandemic. During this mandated vaccine, you should have 25% or more of the population saying that this was Netanyahu, Kissinger, Rockefeller, and jews and cia releasing the virus and blaming the usual suspects. This would bring down the whole bankster system, if the real truth got out. However, the majority of the 9/11 truthers are blaming the Arabs or saying there was no 9/11, only the patriot act. If there was no 9/11 then the jews and cia did not do the 9/11 attacks according to these conspiracy theorists. PNAC is very happy the way the disinfo shills are spreading online lies. If the Arabs (Chinadidit) are to blame for 9/11 then mossad did not do it. Mossad/ cia/ netanyahu and trump/cia/bushes are very happy for you falling for the Qanon crazy conspiracy theories. One such is promoted by both CNN and Faux News.

Nathan Rich is wrong about one thing, Nathan correctly knows this is obviously from the US. That this was from the US bioweapon labs. What Nathan fails to point out is that this was a deliberate spreading and a plandemic by the Oligarchs. Nathan could be the jews point person on China to protect the US image in China, that jews and Washington know that this was not spread from China, Rockefeller/Kissinger did an accidental lab leak in the US, says Nathan. This was not another cia 9/11 attack for PNAC, says the jew Nathan Rich. So you take the facts given from jew agents and don't come to their conclusion. Figure out what really happened based on the dozens of other facts. This theory of a deliberate US spread is proven in that the US was funding the same virus research in Wuhan to set up China with the virus and the facts that this could not have come out of China, it is an impossibility.

Ft Detrick was working on SARS conoravirUSes in 2019 and in 2014 the US labs were already making the horseshoe bat virUSes into bioweapons in the USA. Then that research was exported to China for both nations to do concurrently. This was a Bush era PNAC plan for China. Continued with Obama and Fauci predicted this would happen during the Trump years.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Good God Man, if you have a point, make it and be concise. What do you believe? Fact is, as I've said from the beginning, so much misinformation abounds (on purpose) that we simply don't know what to believe. One thing for sure is we are being played like the proverbial Banjo from Hell and the forcast calls for pain.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

JDRock (4th January 2022),midnight rambler (23rd November 2021),Neuro (27th January 2022)

Platinum
    Thanks

I successfully disproved the cia talking points: to prove there was a virus, and that it did not start in China.

drills happen while the staged cia event is happening.

Who would have thought the 9/11 truthers would be duped by cia trolls online.

Except they were duped with trump. duped with bitcoin to replace gold and silver buying. Duped with Qanon, a known military "iNtelligence" operation. And so much more. The freemasons and other usual suspects want a Versailles Treaty for China to loot Germany, I mean loot China in a repeat of the looting of Germany in the 1920s. trump is the Oligarch whose task is to do this.

The two don't "blame the Oligarchs" lies promoted by cia trolls (no virus, Chinadidit somehow), are deflections until trump or somebody else makes the case for a clear cia lie that Chindidit.

If I am arguing with GIMers that think Osama did the latest big false flag of 9/11 in 2006. Or in 2021, China did the latest big false flag. Then the cia trolls are gaining more supporters.

Did you watch the video from 2014:

https://www.bitchute.com/embed/D8FclJ1jB1dT/

Did you watch the Simpson video prediction about needing a real plandemic. A real virUS. Iranian scientists and other scientists isolated SARS COVID-19 for their own vaccine. Making the case that there is a real virUS.

Going along with CNN and Fox News ZOG talking points gives you no political power to change things in stopping the Oligarchs. CNN/BBC/Faux News talking points make you repeat what the cia trolls are saying.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

I'm getting better! I LOVE the vaxxx!!!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MQ8WKYzNrbzh/
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    I'm getting better! I LOVE the vaxxx!!!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MQ8WKYzNrbzh/
    Sorry, pic won’t post.... here is a link...

https://westernrifleshooters.us/wp-c...7-768x498.jpeg
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ImaCannin For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (24th November 2021),monty (24th November 2021)

Thanks

This doctor has noticed that when vaccinated people come to his office, his blue tooth pics up more hot spots. Video has English subtitles. 8:29
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/dpyKcXBnUUpv/
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ImaCannin For This Useful Post:

Amanda (26th November 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

WHY ARE HEALTHY ATHLETES COLLAPSING

https://www.bitchute.com/video/KUqZCOTvtJHa/
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

JDRock (4th January 2022)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    WHY ARE HEALTHY ATHLETES COLLAPSING

https://www.bitchute.com/video/KUqZCOTvtJHa/

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1....suppl_1.10712

Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning
    Steven R Gundry
    Originally published8 Nov 2021Circulation. 2021;144:A10712
    This article has an expression of concern
    Abstract
    Our group has been using the PLUS Cardiac Test (GD Biosciences, Inc, Irvine, CA) a clinically validated measurement of multiple protein biomarkers which generates a score predicting the 5 yr risk (percentage chance) of a new Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS). The score is based on changes from the norm of multiple protein biomarkers including IL-16, a proinflammatory cytokine, soluble Fas, an inducer of apoptosis, and Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF)which serves as a marker for chemotaxis of T-cells into epithelium and cardiac tissue, among other markers. Elevation above the norm increases the PULS score, while decreases below the norm lowers the PULS score.The score has been measured every 3-6 months in our patient population for 8 years. Recently, with the advent of the mRNA COVID 19 vaccines (vac) by Moderna and Pfizer, dramatic changes in the PULS score became apparent in most patients.This report summarizes those results. A total of 566 pts, aged 28 to 97, M:F ratio 1:1 seen in a preventive cardiology practice had a new PULS test drawn from 2 to 10 weeks following the 2nd COVID shot and was compared to the previous PULS score drawn 3 to 5 months previously pre- shot. Baseline IL-16 increased from 35=/-20 above the norm to 82 =/- 75 above the norm post-vac; sFas increased from 22+/- 15 above the norm to 46=/-24 above the norm post-vac; HGF increased from 42+/-12 above the norm to 86+/-31 above the norm post-vac. These changes resulted in an increase of the PULS score from 11% 5 yr ACS risk to 25% 5 yr ACS risk. At the time of this report, these changes persist for at least 2.5 months post second dose of vac.We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Relax, this is totally normal.

People are freaking out over this shit. I don't see what the big deal is. Children have heart attacks all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by ImaCannin View Post
    https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1....suppl_1.10712

Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning
    Steven R Gundry
    Originally published8 Nov 2021Circulation. 2021;144:A10712
    This article has an expression of concern
    Abstract
    Our group has been using the PLUS Cardiac Test (GD Biosciences, Inc, Irvine, CA) a clinically validated measurement of multiple protein biomarkers which generates a score predicting the 5 yr risk (percentage chance) of a new Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS). The score is based on changes from the norm of multiple protein biomarkers including IL-16, a proinflammatory cytokine, soluble Fas, an inducer of apoptosis, and Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF)which serves as a marker for chemotaxis of T-cells into epithelium and cardiac tissue, among other markers. Elevation above the norm increases the PULS score, while decreases below the norm lowers the PULS score.The score has been measured every 3-6 months in our patient population for 8 years. Recently, with the advent of the mRNA COVID 19 vaccines (vac) by Moderna and Pfizer, dramatic changes in the PULS score became apparent in most patients.This report summarizes those results. A total of 566 pts, aged 28 to 97, M:F ratio 1:1 seen in a preventive cardiology practice had a new PULS test drawn from 2 to 10 weeks following the 2nd COVID shot and was compared to the previous PULS score drawn 3 to 5 months previously pre- shot. Baseline IL-16 increased from 35=/-20 above the norm to 82 =/- 75 above the norm post-vac; sFas increased from 22+/- 15 above the norm to 46=/-24 above the norm post-vac; HGF increased from 42+/-12 above the norm to 86+/-31 above the norm post-vac. These changes resulted in an increase of the PULS score from 11% 5 yr ACS risk to 25% 5 yr ACS risk. At the time of this report, these changes persist for at least 2.5 months post second dose of vac.We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

15. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Amanda (26th November 2021)