Page 20 of 69 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't Take the Vaccine!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

Re: Don't Take the Vaccine!

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    So if there's no scary killer virus killing more than 0.05% of the population (mostly those with comorbidities, the rest is nothing but spoofed stats), and since the jab offers NOTHING in the way of protection against the ChiCom bio-terror weapon/psyop, then why are the usual suspects trying SO HARD to get as many people as possible jabbed??

If something is free then YOU are the product.
    I have never said its not pure poison.. what im asking you and this board is THE SAME QUESTION i asked the covid tards: Name 10 people that you actually know, that died of either covid (not co morbidity) or the jab! If you cant, then name 5... if you cant, name 3! You see? As of yet NO ONE is dying in large numbers from either. DO NOT attempt to herd me into either a pro vaxx or covid phag camp. I am living in a world of FACT. Right now, NOBODYS DYING IN LARGE NUMBERS FROM EITHER.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

>9,000 deaths MINIMUM attributed to the kill shot and "nobody's dying in large numbers"...? You can't possibly be serious.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Read it again, I said, that you can personally verify. I live in a world of facts. Are you telling us that you can verify the dead? How many have you seen? How many do you know? I asked the same proof of the covid fanatics.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    So if there's no scary killer virus killing more than 0.05% of the population (mostly those with comorbidities, the rest is nothing but spoofed stats), and since the jab offers NOTHING in the way of protection against the ChiCom bio-terror weapon/psyop, then why are the usual suspects trying SO HARD to get as many people as possible jabbed??

If something is free then YOU are the product.
    Let me explain my theory...There are large pockets of people in our country that have not been vaccinated. It is believed the vaccinated are getting sick and will probably get sick form a new variant that is being produced by vaccinated people.

If it is found out later that these large groups of unvaccinated people are not getting sick from new variants and they did not get sick from covid, it might become obvious to the American people, that the vaccine never helped and it is the cause of the new variant viruses.

Now, if the government can get to those populations with their vaccine, they can blame everyone getting sick, is from a new virus and no one will notice their poison vaccine caused it

If Americans found out the poison vaccine caused a new virus, or sickened people, they might become angry and rightfully blame these demons for the damage they have done to our people. They must get to a certain number, appx. 70%, to hide their evil doings.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    looks like this doctor is in agreement with Dr. Mike Yeadon, who says that the vaxxed only have a few years to live:

Article with an embedded 8 minute video:
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-07-...st-people.html
    Here is a direct link to that important 8min video: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ChQwQBggc8TL/

He's seems to be a better scientist and Doctor than to say that (I'll watch the video again later today to confirm). Also the 62% positive lab test results for blood clots are those who showed physical symptoms that could be from clotting that were tested for clotting, not 62% of those vaccinated. The source of these claims (Natural New's MA) is controlled opposition war mongering neocon who also hyped and promoted the scamdemic before corporate journalists, communists and politicians got in on the scam.

But he has a solid theory (mechanism) that makes a good case for some death and significant and permanent damage in others from the experimental mRNA not vaccines.

"The most alarming thing about this is that there are some parts of your body, like your heart and your brain and your spinal cord and your lungs, which cannot regenerate. When those tissues are damage by blocked vessels they are permanently damaged." -Dr. Charles Hoffe

Also modern 'healthcare' industry would have no problem with such a mechanism of long term degradation since many common prescription drugs (statins being one example) other vaccines and approved food-additives already are doing significant neurological and auto-immune damage to people.

P.S. He was the Doctor in the BC town that got 'accidentally' burned down when corporate journalist supported arsonist-terrorists were setting Christian churches on fire across the country a few weeks back.

Edit to add: I re-watched the video. Nowhere does the Doctor mention mRNA vaccines “will kill most people” as Mike Adam's headline claims and an article Mike links to based off the video is headlined: Doctor: Heart Failure from mRNA Jabs “Will Kill Most People”. The Doctor does at 6:30 mention Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (a more serious side effect caused by blood clotting that some vaccinated people are experiencing) kills. "People with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension usually die of right sided heart failure within 3 years"

Furthermore it is not clear that the claims 62% of vaccinated people already show microscopic blood clots as Mike also claims. To be fair to Mike the Doctor in the clip does appear to state this, although I expect he miss-spoke during the interview and did not do randomized testing on a vaccine recipient population but rather the 62% positive test results indicating clotting were obtained on those tested after showing physical symptoms (which is how the Canadian health care system works, he is a GP).

The well viewed Bitchute video I linked combines both misleading errors in its title: 62% of Patients Vaccinated for COVID Have Permanent Heart Damage

Seems, as JD Rock pointed out below) many vaccine sceptics are sloppily working to manifest PR health concern failure (and supporting excuses for censorship) from vaccine failure.

People should try to be a bit more accurate making headline claims that 50% or more of people are going to die in the next few years.
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

Thanks

Why bury the post with walls of texts and more videos and opinions? Name 10 people you PERSONALLY KNOW that have died from the vaxx. if not, then name 5... if you cant, tell us about just 3! I live in a world of facts and as such, that is what im asking.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JDRock View Post
    Read it again, I said, that you can personally verify. I live in a world of facts. Are you telling us that you can verify the dead? How many have you seen? How many do you know? I asked the same proof of the covid fanatics.
    I gather you live so far out in the country you've lost touch with reality.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

When you lack cogent truth to back up you opinion, ad hominem make you look desperate. The covid tards did the same thing, when asked the same question.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

10. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

JDRock (16th July 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Holy shit! Watch this disclosure. The bastards are conducting dose response phase 3 trials on the population across various age groups. They know that at least 45,000!!!!!!!!!! people have been killed by the shot within the first 3 days. Folks this is really really bad. In short, they are using the initial phase 3 data to tailor the shot to kill the maximum numbers of people based on age, gender etc. The first shots are just the entree. The boosters will be the kill shot. There can be no doubt about this conclusion; not when 45,000 have already been killed by the shots. This is premeditated genocide. For the love of God I pray that these bastards are stopped and executed for this crime of crimes, premeditated mass murder. The governments of the world are literally in the hands of murderous psychopaths. God help us all.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/pB5lLvDW6vsS/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/pB5lLvDW6vsS/
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

cheka. (20th July 2021),JDRock (21st July 2021),monty (21st July 2021),woodman (20th July 2021)