Thread: Niggers, necessary for cia Jewish child abuse and MK Ultra

Platinum
    Thanks

Niggers, necessary for cia Jewish child abuse and MK Ultra

I first did 3 years of research into child trafficking. Finding the groups and names. I cannot name them here or else they go after you. The group I infiltrated was working for the [redacted] Air Force. I won't name. Again, for my safety I keep it redacted. I investigate child trafficking for my security to gather as much dirt I can on the global criminals, then I save the info. and expose known details of Russian criminality, so if Russia goes after me, I expose the details I found out about Russian child trafficking. I have dirt on them, so they cannot go after me exposing Russia. Blackmail is literally how the deepstate works. The nations heavily involved in child trafficking are Russia, the Ukrainian children kidnapped into Russia, the ones Russia finds have no live parents - both parents killed in the war - many of those go into children trafficking. The adoption is the cover to thousands of Ukrainian children being sent to Russian child traffickers. This I don't need to research, this is MO/SOP of Russian criminals.

I research celebrities and find out which celebs are involved. I cannot tell you which are involved. I can tell which are not involved.

You don't find the kids being child trafficked. You find the donna first.

I researched and found a girl that was child trafficked and grown up. Her name is Priscilla, she is famous in France. She invited me for contacts. There I found the girls being child trafficked.

One of the 13 year old girls told me she goes on private yachts of rich [redacted] millionaires. She would not tell me what she does on those yachts. She was told not to tell about the child trafficking stuff because she would tell me of obvious child trafficking stuff involving hollywood "elites" and never go into details.

I told the donna that I wanted to get this one out of child trafficking. And the donna said no, (I expended 3000 euros on trips investigating child trafficking) then she said yes, and then she said no. They do this to play with those that crack into child trafficking.

In the end the 13 year old was angry with me for not recusing her. And was told by the donna that I was the leader of the child trafficking globally and I was a bad guy responsible for her misery. This makes no sense to adults, though to a mind controlled child in child trafficking, she blamed me.

This 13 year old is now an adult and a mild influencer in black lives matter. Because when you break their MK programming, they children get sent to blacks. I cracked into several hollywood "elite" girls/women and each time I broke their programming, black males showed up, sexually abused them and reprogrammed her to hate whites and support black causes. "black lives matter" is reprogramming for MKs and they do mansion orgy parties.

In the country of [redacted], each summer solstice they have huge mansion orgy parties. I followed one MKed former child trafficked lady and found that she went to a mansion party on the summer solstice, for an orgy party. That is the blackmail info I have on the deepstate.

The origin of this the the 1950s cia MK Ultra. China Lake is one of the places they do the mind control stuff.

The Democrats get mostly the civilian kids. The Republicans get the MK Ultra fembot stepford wives children. Epstein served the mainly Democrats with civilian kids. The Republicans get the traumatized and tortured mind controlled fembots to rape as children. You known how the Sultans had teen brides. That is the Democrats. Make a horror movie such as the Saw and make it with children mind controlled and abused and that is the Republican child trafficking industry. The Republicans are far worse.

The Republican stuff is making the children into monsters. They bite, they try to destroy you for wanting to free them, they make no sense because of the mind control. The Republican MKed children turn into the worst humans possible, worse than niglets. While the Democrat raped civilians are simply women and girls that have been sexually assaulted and otherwise normal functioning humans.

The Democrats are on the level of this stuff:

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...ols-say-police

The Republicans are for making demonic sex fembots out of Austin Powers. That is what the girls reminded me of. Feelless, careless fembots. And this is exactly what the cia did in the 1950s with Project MK Ultra when the cia assets said they could enough children for the demand of mind controlled girls and boys to rape by cia cronies. It was never shut down simply turned into different projects, some name it Monarch.

Famous Blacks in the Jewish entertainment industry have access to abuse these MKed fembot girls. As the deepstate could not find enough girls to abuse, the deepstate cannot find enough black to abuse young girls. From Katt Williams that attended mansion parties to Prince, that has abused hundreds of cia fembot girls. Prince is far worse than Epstein, yet the Jewish run media refuse to expose their favorites. The death of Prince is in doubt, could have been faked.

I have much more info on this. Since the evil USA is the instigator of these crimes, only those not officers of the state are capable of investigating and exposing these cia Jewish crimes.

Platinum
    Thanks

Re: Niggers, necessary for cia Jewish child abuse and MK Ultra

When I find a cia nigger online, I immediately consider if this nigger is raping white kids, it is not 100% of niggers, though is widespread, because that is the SOP of the cia. It is how these kids never break free from this Jewish mind control system.