Re: Vaccination Extermination

Soy Boy Becomes Soylent Green

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

Amanda (25th May 2021)

Thanks

this thread made my day
    resist the cabal
    Come chat with me here. Private, no surveillance. Besides, it's fun. https://focusgames.io/r/ck5lc3dxVGVIRjErVWk2VW9HZm1sUT09

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spun Gold For This Useful Post:

Amanda (25th May 2021),Shami-Amourae (16th May 2021)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Do you have a donut or not??!?!!

"A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

PatColo (16th May 2021),Shami-Amourae (16th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

Amanda (25th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Young Model Stephanie Dubois In Coma After Astra Zeneca Vaccine

She has died.

https://theempoweror.com/2021/05/22/...eneca-vaccine/
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Amanda (25th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

Amanda (25th May 2021),PatColo (25th May 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post

Yeah, and they also say "that means it's working" when anyone talks about the severe side effects. Unfortunately, the sheep seem to be buying it.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

I have talked to a few people who have had the shots and none of them have had any problems. I just figure they are a ticking time bomb.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    I have talked to a few people who have had the shots and none of them have had any problems. I just figure they are a ticking time bomb.
    Yeah, and I also wonder if some are getting a placebo, since it's still an experiment (I've definitely heard both Dr. Carrie Madej and Dr. Simone Gold say people who get the shots are participating in an experiment, and at least Dr. Carrie once mentioned the possibility of some getting a placebo). Also, my elderly mother says her elderly friend and husband both got the shots and had no problems. Also, Dr. Yeadon mentioned that they may have a timing mechanism with the shots, such that adverse events/death kick in a bit later, to give them plausible deniability.

Also, looks like we're on our way to Children of Men (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children_of_Men) territory:

https://markcrispinmiller.com/2021/0...g-and-healthy/

From Cassandra Casey, who forwarded this urgent email from a geneticist who runs a fertility clinic:
    Hello Everyone,
    I am writing because I am part of a physician and healthcare worker group, the Health Independence Alliance (https://healthindependencealliance.com), working to stop the unprecedented push on this shot into our germline population despite the lack of longitudinal data.
    We need help. We need all hands on deck. Regardless of if you’re in healthcare (all you counselors), or if you’re one of my fellow activists, we could use help. Regarding if this is causing fertility issues, I can— from the front lines of my fertility clinic—tell you our last staff meeting was about, “Why do we have so many miscarriages?”
    We’ve had “unexpected” IVF results as well, having all embryos arrest despite the patient being young and in otherwise good health, but it’s difficult to pinpoint them recently getting the shot as the problem, as we often lack longitudinal data in fertility clinics (IVF is expensive, so not many people do multiple rounds of it). There is a very concerning case out of Texas, however, with an egg donor where we do have the longitudinal data. She’s done four consecutive rounds of egg donation and then got the shots. Despite good fertility two, four and six months ago, this round saw all the embryos arrest; most of them at the point the cells for the placenta should have started to form. This exact concern has been brought forward by many (silenced) researchers—that the spike protein antibodies have many homologs in the body, including a protein in the placenta.
    Putting this shot into our young, germline population that is meant to carry humanity forward, when it is new tech never before used, and for which we lack longitudinal data, is unfathomable to me given the very low risk of this illness to the young. From the other data I have seen, fertility issues will be the least of our concerns with this shot moving forward.
    If you have had similar misgivings and are looking for a place to get involved to make a difference, we would love to have you join us.
    Michelle

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

woodman (26th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

We are living through the literal separating of the wheat from the chaff.

Those who accept the injection have severed their ability to connect with God. Once his creation has been altered (genetically) by man it ceases to be of his image and becomes foreign.
    My heart sinks when I ponder how many have fallen from grace. I fear that they have rendered themselves beyond His redemption. The one unforgivable sin is to mock the Lord. To corrupt one's very core and essence - I can think of no greater offense to the Creator.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

monty (26th May 2021),woodman (26th May 2021)