Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaccination Extermination

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Re: Vaccination Extermination

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    We are living through the literal separating of the wheat from the chaff.

Those who accept the injection have severed their ability to connect with God. Once his creation has been altered (genetically) by man it ceases to be of his image and becomes foreign.
    My heart sinks when I ponder how many have fallen from grace. I fear that they have rendered themselves beyond His redemption. The one unforgivable sin is to mock the Lord. To corrupt one's very core and essence - I can think of no greater offense to the Creator.
    The most common reason I'm seeing from people on why they took the 'jab', is to have freedom to go out and to travel. It never ceases to amaze me and saddens me to hear people so willing to poison their body to avoid any hassle. Most of them don't know anyone that has died, or were critically ill from the covid.
    I have really lost faith in people. Maybe it's just time for our civilization to fall.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    The most common reason I'm seeing from people on why they took the 'jab', is to have freedom to go out and to travel. It never ceases to amaze me and saddens me to hear people so willing to poison their body to avoid any hassle. Most of them don't know anyone that has died, or were critically ill from the covid.
    I have really lost faith in people. Maybe it's just time for our civilization to fall.
    Yeah, I've just accepted the fact that my traveling days are over.

My elderly mother just told me that she went to get her haircut and the woman who always cuts her hair got the shot. Apparently, she and the rest of her family all got the injection so they could go to Disney World!!! OMG! can't believe it, poison your body get your kids sterilized, get your entire family on their way to becoming cyborgs for freaking Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse!!!

And this after I sent her (the haircut lady) my flier and all of my info on how this is a psyop to bring in the Great Reset. Just proves you can't wake some people up! Unfreaking believable-- you can literally spell it all out for them and they are going to go with the fake media. Oh, and apparently, the haircut lady believes in Covid b/c her mother had it, so again, she didnt' read any of my info on the bogus PCR test.

This is why I have to get out of this state by the end of next year---people in this blue state are too brainwashed and gullible.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (26th May 2021),Shami-Amourae (26th May 2021),woodman (26th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Yeah, I've just accepted the fact that my traveling days are over.

My elderly mother just told me that she went to get her haircut and the woman who always cuts her hair got the shot. Apparently, she and the rest of her family all got the injection so they could go to Disney World!!! OMG! can't believe it, poison your body get your kids sterilized, get your entire family on their way to becoming cyborgs for freaking Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse!!!

And this after I sent her (the haircut lady) my flier and all of my info on how this is a psyop to bring in the Great Reset. Just proves you can't wake some people up! Unfreaking believable-- you can literally spell it all out for them and they are going to go with the fake media. Oh, and apparently, the haircut lady believes in Covid b/c her mother had it, so again, she didnt' read any of my info on the bogus PCR test.

This is why I have to get out of this state by the end of next year---people in this blue state are too brainwashed and gullible.
    Pretty sad, isn't it.
    Just ask them what else would they do for their freedom.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    Humans have been propagandized since they were born. Few can withstand it all. Every one of us still has some sort of programming after realizing we were under this spell. It's a constant battle to keep your sanity. That's why most "conspiracy theorists" come off as insane to the public, since many people break down mentally when they realize what a messed up world we have.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post

Just a tip try not to make things appear like they come directly from you. It could come back to bite you.
    Most humans "wake up" to things when approximately 7 people they know or trust mention it, minimum. You may notice something you told a family member or friend an inconvenient truth and they blew it off, but once they heard it from a few of their other friends THEN they accept the new idea, usually forgetting that you were the one who initially told them.

Most propaganda has to be told to people constantly for it to get ingrained into people.

Humans have been bred to be herd animals and few are capable of independent thought. Historically humans they didn't follow the tribe and survived out in the wilderness died off, so were removed from the gene pool
    Humanity is very easy to program and control if you have enough money and power. A lot of the Covid restrictions is mostly sadistic pleasures. Like the controllers are laughing at people wearing multiple masks. They keep making up more humiliating acts since they find it hilarious killing people and making them look stupid at the same time.

Thank goodness I have aspergers.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

Amanda (30th May 2021)

Thanks

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (30th May 2021)

Thanks

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

Amanda (30th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

World renowned doctor blows the lid off the vaccine

https://rumble.com/vhp8e1-massive-wo...d-vaccine.html

WATCH THE FULL 1hour 45min INTERVIEW HERE:https://rumble.com/vhp7y5-full-inter...6gby3&mc=98uay

MUST WATCH: Dr. Peter McCullough discusses the dangers of the novel COVID vaccine and it's roll out. This is a product that had minimal testing but is being pushed on the masses. Must we all get the shot for things to "go back to normal"? Are you going to get the shot?

*Fleccas is not giving any medical advice here ;-)

Dr. Peter McCullough has been the world's most prominent and vocal advocate for early outpatient treatment of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Infection in order to prevent hospitalization and death. On May 19, 2021, he was interviewed regarding his efforts as a treating physician and researcher. From his unique vantage point, he has observed and documented a PROFOUNDLY DISTURBING POLICY RESPONSE to the pandemic -- a policy response that may prove to be the greatest malpractice and malfeasance in the history of medicine and public health.

Dr. McCullough is an internist, cardiologist, epidemiologist, and Professor of Medicine at Texas A & M College of Medicine, Dallas, TX USA. Since the outset of the pandemic, Dr. McCullough has been a leader in the medical response to the COVID-19 disaster and has published “Pathophysiological Basis and Rationale for Early Outpatient Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Infection” the first synthesis of sequenced multidrug treatment of ambulatory patients infected with SARS-CoV-2 in the American Journal of Medicine and subsequently updated in Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine. He has 40 peer-reviewed publications on the infection and has commented extensively on the medical response to the COVID-19 crisis in TheHill and on FOX NEWS Channel. On November 19, 2020, Dr. McCullough testified in the US Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs and throughout 2021 in the Texas Senate Committee on Health and Human Services, Colorado General Assembly, and New Hampshire Senate concerning many aspects of the pandemic response.

Peter A. McCullough, MD, MPH, FACP, FACC, FAHA, FCRSA, FCCP, FNKF, FNLA

Professor of Medicine, Texas A & M College of Medicine
    Board Certified Internist and Cardiologist
    President Cardiorenal Society of America
    Editor-in-Chief, Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine
    Editor-in-Chief, Cardiorenal Medicine
    Senior Associate Editor, American Journal of Cardiology
    For more information about Dr. McCullough, please visit: heartplace.com/dr-peter-a-mccullough
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Amanda (30th May 2021),midnight rambler (30th May 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

Looks like they are getting desperate to get more sheep injected with the bioweapon

Bribes so far:
    Ohio- offering $1 million lottery for vaxxed, even has catchy website ohiovaxamillion.com,
    CA- offering $1.5 million lottery https://www.fool.com/the-ascent/pers...to-15-million/
    NJ/NY https://pix11.com/news/coronavirus/c...entives-ny-nj/

And now WVA offering trucks and guns https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMeEyLCWRBA

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (2nd June 2021),monty (2nd June 2021)

Thanks

^^^^

West Virginia: Guns and Trucks for Bioweapon
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/we...cid=uxbndlbing

They're so desperate they're bringing Trump back to Facebook/Instagram so he can promote getting the vaccine. Kinda sucks when only the compliant Commies are killing themselves.
    https://twitter.com/Breaking911/stat...935783432?s=20

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

Amanda (2nd June 2021)