Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Self-Disseminating Vaccines?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: Self-Disseminating Vaccines?

HAF reprinted this this morning https://humansarefree.com/2021/05/co...o-the-air.html

America’s Frontline Doctors warn that covid vaccinated can transmit "spike proteins" into the air
    BY LJDEVON 2021-05-11

In the live experiment currently being conducted on humanity, it doesn’t matter whether you are in the vaccinated group or the unvaccinated control group. No one will remain 100 percent unaffected. The new, gene-altering technology being rolled out by pharmaceutical companies will affect everyone’s life at some point or another due to “occupational exposure.” Just as second-hand smoke negatively affects the lungs of people who choose not to smoke, so does the new gene-altering vaccination technology “shed” into the environment, negatively affecting people who do not choose to vaccinate. America’s Frontline Doctors warn that the “spike proteins” being manufactured in the cells of the vaccinated will inevitably “shed” from their body, transmitting to the environment and attaching to the cells of close contacts. Pfizer’s own study design had a monitoring system to watch for serious adverse events in people who were merely exposed to the vaccinated test subjects. Close contacts who were monitored for 24 hours included anyone who had sexual intercourse with a test subject, anyone who was pregnant or breastfeeding nearby the vaccinated. Close contacts also included anyone exposed to “inhalation” or “skin to skin” contact with the vaccinated test subjects.

Everyone is being affected, directly or indirectly, by the experimental vaccine technology

Whether it’s the new mRNA coronavirus vaccines (by Pfizer, Moderna) or the adenovirus-vectored coronavirus vaccines (by Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca), the gene-altering experiment effectively creates vaccine technology inside the cells of humans, hijacking their natural protein synthesis and replacing it with instructions for spike protein replication. The decision to vaccinate with experimental technology and turn one’s cells into "spike protein" factories ultimately affects other people, including the unvaccinated people, whose bodies must now fend off an influx of foreign spike proteins from their environment. Once the mRNA program is installed in human cells, the durability of this spike protein replication technology is unknown. As these spike proteins evade immune cells, the potential for transmission of spike proteins through skin, blood, semen, breast milk, sweat, or breath depends upon the responsiveness of the vaccinated individual’s immune cells and the durability of the technology as it hijacks natural physiological functions.

Frontline doctors warn of neurological damage, reproductive harms, and transmission of spike proteins

America’s Frontline Doctors have brought forth vast amounts of evidence of vaccine injury in the report titled, “Identifying Post-vaccination Complications & Their Causes: an Analysis of Covid-19 Patient Data.” The doctors report the experimental mRNA vaccine technology, encased in lipid nano-particles, has the capacity to pass through the blood brain barrier, causing neurological damage. “There simply has not been enough time to know what brain problems and how often a brain problem will develop from that,” the document warns. Because the lipid nano-particles have the capability to fuse with brain cells, the potential for delayed neurodegenerative disease exists. This inflammatory penetration has already led to “chronic inflammation and thrombosis (clotting) in the neurological system, contributing to tremors, chronic lethargy, stroke, Bell’s Palsy and ALS-type symptoms.” There is also evidence that vaccine-induced spike proteins are up to twenty times more durable binding to brain tissue than spike proteins from the original bio-weapon. There is also concern that the spike proteins cause inflammation in the reproductive system of women, interfering with important protein synthesis that’s needed for healthy menstrual cycles. Moreover, if spike proteins are not neutralized by the immune system, they can escape the body of the vaccinated, shedding and attaching to other people in close contact. This can bring about symptoms of inflammation or infection in unvaccinated adults and children. “AFLDS is aware of thousands of reports involving vaginal bleeding, post-menopausal vaginal bleeding, and miscarriages following COVID-19 vaccination as well as anecdotal reports of similar adverse events among those in close contact with the vaccinated.” There have been tens of thousands of vaccine injuries reported in just a few months, dwarfing the number of vaccine injuries for all other vaccines, but the national media and the CDC only bring attention to a handful of blood clotting cases with the Johnson and Johnson vaccine. This represents a criminal dereliction of duty on behalf of the FDA and the CDC. The agencies that were supposed to protect the public have forgone adequate medical research and destroyed informed consent, brushing away thousands of deaths, while thrusting a holocaust onward. For more on this subject, tune into a podcast by the Health Ranger, titled “Vaccinated people are making healthy people sick.”

Sources include: LifeSiteNews.com NaturalNews.com AmericasFrontlineDoctors.org NaturalNews.com Brighteon.com
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (12th May 2021),monty (21st November 2021),Tumbleweed (6th June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

< 5m banned.video clip pub'd yest - kill it at 3:30 to skip ad:

Evidence of Self Spreading Vaccines Being Used For Depopulation
    May 11, 2021

Unvaccinated women reporting miscarriages and excessive bleeding after coming in contact with the vaccinated.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (12th May 2021),midnight rambler (12th May 2021),Tumbleweed (6th June 2021)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Dr. Lee Merritt on self-disseminating viruses, 39 minutes -

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4i0UTCXL7Bjx/
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Dr. Lee Merritt on self-disseminating viruses, 39 minutes -

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4i0UTCXL7Bjx/
    Not a fan of Adams but he does have some good interviews at times. This discussion makes me wonder if any of the vaccinated women are having problems getting pregnant or issues with pregnancy. I would think enough time has lapsed since the vaccines started to illustrate if they had any anti-fertility properties?
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Not a fan of Adams but he does have some good interviews at times. This discussion makes me wonder if any of the vaccinated women are having problems getting pregnant or issues with pregnancy. I would think enough time has lapsed since the vaccines started to illustrate if they had any anti-fertility properties?

I just read something about a Utah woman who donated her eggs to couples who are unable to conceive after being vaccinated the embryos from her eggs are dying after 4 or 5 days.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

8. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

woodman (23rd May 2021)

Thanks

oopsy.... old video
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ImaCannin For This Useful Post:

Amanda (24th May 2021),midnight rambler (24th May 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Amanda posted http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...l=1#post980363.The woman in Texas is the one I read about, (I thought she was in Utah)
    From Cassandra Casey, who forwarded this urgent email from a geneticist who runs a fertility clinic:Hello Everyone, I am writing because I am part of a physician and healthcare worker group, the Health Independence Alliance (https://healthindependencealliance.com), working to stop the unprecedented push on this shot into our germline population despite the lack of longitudinal data. We need help. We need all hands on deck. Regardless of if you’re in healthcare (all you counselors), or if you’re one of my fellow activists, we could use help. Regarding if this is causing fertility issues, I can— from the front lines of my fertility clinic—tell you our last staff meeting was about, “Why do we have so many miscarriages?” We’ve had “unexpected” IVF results as well, having all embryos arrest despite the patient being young and in otherwise good health, but it’s difficult to pinpoint them recently getting the shot as the problem, as we often lack longitudinal data in fertility clinics (IVF is expensive, so not many people do multiple rounds of it). There is a very concerning case out of Texas, however, with an egg donor where we do have the longitudinal data. She’s done four consecutive rounds of egg donation and then got the shots. Despite good fertility two, four and six months ago, this round saw all the embryos arrest; most of them at the point the cells for the placenta should have started to form. This exact concern has been brought forward by many (silenced) researchers—that the spike protein antibodies have many homologs in the body, including a protein in the placenta. Putting this shot into our young, germline population that is meant to carry humanity forward, when it is new tech never before used, and for which we lack longitudinal data, is unfathomable to me given the very low risk of this illness to the young. From the other data I have seen, fertility issues will be the least of our concerns with this shot moving forward. If you have had similar misgivings and are looking for a place to get involved to make a difference, we would love to have you join us. Michelle
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (6th June 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

^^Pretty frightening stuff. We know they have wanted to take away our ability to breed. I am starting to think that there is hardly an action we could take that would be overboard at this point. We are in a fight for our very existence. Sadly, most people don't even realize we are in the middle of a world war.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (26th May 2021),Tumbleweed (6th June 2021)

Thanks

Dr. Jane Ruby hammers the jabsters

"THESE BASTARDS!" Dr Ruby HAMMERS The JABSTERS In This EPIC TAKEDOWN! These Globalists Will Be Dead!

James Red Pills America
    https://rumble.com/vi4mxf-these-bast...this-epic.html

Medical Expert, Dr. Jane Ruby, HAMMERS THE JABSTERS in this EPIC TAKEDOQN of the Demonic Deep State Globalists and REVEALS THEIR DEMONIC PLAN to line us all up, Steal, Rape, Indoctrinate and Inject your kids and turn MEN into WOMEN! Do NOT miss this IN YOUR FACE interview, as Dr. Jane Ruby joins the CONSERVATIVE BEAST, Stew Peters, to discuss the push for the FORCED INOCULATION of kids, the banning of the inventor of mRNA technology and SO MUCH MORE!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (6th June 2021),Tumbleweed (6th June 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

Okay, I'm thinking that this thread should probably be called "Self-Disseminating Bioweapons" because that's what we're really talking about.

I'm in the process of listening this with Dr. Roger Hodgkinson, and lawyer, Dr. Reiner Fuellmich and the other German lawyer (member of the German Corona Investigative Committee, but I forget her name)

***Key point Dr. Hodgkinson is putting out there as a possible mechanism for how this injection is spreading/affecting those not injected. If the spike protein seems to gather at the sweat glands, then it could possibly get aerosolized in the sweat and inhaled by non-injected. He's not 100% certain on this, but suggests this could be a possible way. I'm assuming he's going to continue looking into this.

Says this is a pseudopandemic. Thinks the virus is real because it's been "cultured and sequenced" which means he hasn't looked into what Dr. Kaufman and Dr. Tom Cowan have figured out with regard to them only extracting a strand of RNA (37 pairs) and using the computer to simulate the rest of the 30,000 pairs.

Dr. Roger Hodgkinson on the weekly Reiner Fuelmich stream

https://www.bitchute.com/video/q6nG6wCzhmim/

And in case you forgot, here's what Dr. Hodgkinson was saying when he first came to everyone's attention:

Top Canadian pathologist, Dr. Roger Hodkinson, telling the Canadian govt: "There is utterly unfounded public hysteria driven by the media and politicians. It’s outrageous. This is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on an unsuspected public… It should be thought of as nothing more than a bad flu season. It's politics playing medicine and that's a very dangerous game. There is no action needed…Masks are utterly useless. There is no evidence they are effective whatsoever. Paper masks and fabric masks are simply virtue signaling. It is utterly ridiculous seeing these uneducated people walking around like lemmings obeying without any evidence. Social distancing is also useless…Closures have had terrible consequence and everywhere should be open tomorrow… Positive testing results do NOT indicate clinical infection. It is simply driving public hysteria and ALL testing should STOP unless you are presenting to hospital with respiratory problems....it’s just another flu… https://www.bitchute.com/video/zQwxrBgrdAt0/

Also, Dr. Fuellmich mentioned this pathologist and his findings:

Renowned Forensic Doctor Destroys Media “Killer Virus” Lies: “ Nobody Has Died of Covid-19 in Hamburg without Previous Illnesses” (watch)
    https://rairfoundation.com/renowned-...illness-watch/
    "Prominent forensic medicine professor Klaus Püschel has vast experience in autopsying individuals who have died with the Chinese coronavirus in Hamburg, Germany. During an appearance German television, the professor stunned the audience by claiming that the hysteria over the coronavirus is “completely exaggerated,” as all fatalities he examined had serious previous illnesses which would have soon resulted in death with or without the virus. Püschel stated that there is no “killer virus"

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (14th June 2021),monty (14th June 2021)