Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: /XMR/ Monero General

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Re: /XMR/ Monero General

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Thanks for all of this. Yes, I have lots of research to do--literally know nothing, so starting from zero. I used to watch Berwick, but short on time, can't listen to everyone, but I'll start listening again. I most certainly want to help destroy the 6,000 year Satanic banking cult.
    I made an archive link for you which finds all the Monero threads on /biz/. Just bookmark this.
    https://archive.wakarimasen.moe/biz/...ero%20General/

Here's a great introduction video to Monero.

If you have questions feel free to ask.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

Amanda (18th May 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Shami, Thank you so much for all of your help on this. I'm going to go through all the info you shared and I'm sure I'll have some more questions soon.

Thanks

Kraken and Binance have stopped withdrawals for Monero just today.

Translation: They ran out since all the smart money is buying it up.
    https://twitter.com/Marcel28370133/s...90539668983811
    https://archive.wakarimasen.moe/biz/...7298/#35699534

They've been naked shorting on these CENTRALIZED exchanges for a while to keep Monero out of the public eye.

I've done everything I could to get you guys into this. Monero is the biggest threat in history to Globohomo.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

vacuum (18th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Like woodman I'm having trouble getting my mind wrapped around how these crypto currencies work. I've listened to some of the videos Shami suggests but I still don't know how to get it done or understand exactly how these things work. I've bought some things on gun broker and it looks like there are people there that will take their payments in crypto currency.

I think I'd have to find some one that knows the ins and outs of computers, crypto currencies, wallets and trading to do it for me so I wouldn't lose a lot of money. I've learned over the years that if you don't know what you're doing don't do anything until you do know what you're doing. It's helpful to me when I'm learning something new to have some one show me by doing what needs to be done and why. I don't know locally where I'd find someone to walk me through putting money safely in to crypto currency.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

monty (19th May 2021),woodman (19th May 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

^^I actually bought a little bitcoin and Etherium and polkadot. Not much, but enough to make it interesting. I am not much up to checking the prices constantly and watching the swings. I get enough of this with gold and silver. I guess I'm just not a 'Player'.

In some ways it is a little too easy; like funding the coinbase account. It is linked to a bank account and it is actually so easy to transfer the funds that it worries me. If I can get into my account and transfer funds, then maybe someone else can. I never got a card to take funds out at an ATM for this reason. I am a worry wart.

As far as using my crypto to buy something...well that is what I have credit cards for although everytime I use a credit card I am enriching the Banksters. My purchases are covered though; if the product is faulty or wrong or fraudulent, I talk to the credit card company and I am covered. All my utilities are on autopay and I get 2% back from the credit card which beats 0%.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

9. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (19th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    Like woodman I'm having trouble getting my mind wrapped around how these crypto currencies work. I've listened to some of the videos Shami suggests but I still don't know how to get it done or understand exactly how these things work. I've bought some things on gun broker and it looks like there are people there that will take their payments in crypto currency.

I think I'd have to find some one that knows the ins and outs of computers, crypto currencies, wallets and trading to do it for me so I wouldn't lose a lot of money. I've learned over the years that if you don't know what you're doing don't do anything until you do know what you're doing. It's helpful to me when I'm learning something new to have some one show me by doing what needs to be done and why. I don't know locally where I'd find someone to walk me through putting money safely in to crypto currency.
    The best thing the crypto people could do to get the masses to invest in them, would be to put out video commercials showing the step by step process to buy and sell them. So the common man can understand. Why do you suppose no one does that?
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (19th May 2021),woodman (19th May 2021)

Thanks

ChangeNOW is sold out of Monero now. They are the biggest hot swap exchange, and what Cake Wallet uses:
    https://twitter.com/ChangeNOW_io/sta...98946381807616

Monero is currently sold out at:
    Binance
    Kraken
    ChangeNOW

These coincidentally the top 3 exchanges that sell Monero. Goodluck finding any Monero at these prices.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

vacuum (19th May 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    Like woodman I'm having trouble getting my mind wrapped around how these crypto currencies work.
    I'm a tech developer for a living and grew up with tech, so it's like breathing to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    The best thing the crypto people could do to get the masses to invest in them, would be to put out video commercials showing the step by step process to buy and sell them. So the common man can understand. Why do you suppose no one does that?
    ^^ my guess on that would be that the people making money on the crypto currencies want to keep makeing money themselves and the jew bastards that own the banking system, corporations, politicians and everything else don't want anyone messing with their scam.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    Banks are going to increasingly (some already are) letting you buy and hold crypto. Once that happens it will be easy for you.

The most important thing I'd like to see if Bitcoin getting flipped. Bitcoin still dictates what happens to the market, and it's the easiest to manipulate since it costs a lot and not a lot of it is held on exchanges.