DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

Re: "Gas Run Has Begun" - Fuel Stations Run Dry Amid Hacked Pipeline

Break out the siphons! It worked in the 70's lol

Thanks

URGENT: TALK OF "RATIONING" -- GAS STATIONS REPORTING OUT-OF-GAS ALREADY! Next Comes RATIONING, and that brings . . . SLAVERY

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...brings-slavery

Reports have started coming in that gas stations are already running out of gasoline, just three days into the cyber-attack shutdown of the Colonial Pipeline. Those stations that still have gasoline are reportedly raising prices "significantly."

The Hal Turner Radio Show received reports from a gas station owner in Shallotte, NC, which is on the east coast, between Wilmington and the South Carolina state line, they had run out of regular unleaded and only have premium and diesel. This same station owner told us "prices will begin climbing and reach $5/gallon quickly." The source also says that "all of the stations in town are out of gas except the giants like BP and Shell."

Similarly along the east coast, reports are coming in from Georgia, with one source saying he could not get gasoline in Perry, GA, the central part of the state, and another source saying he could not get gasoline in Douglas, in the southern part of that state. Other sources are saying they cannot get fuel in northeast Georgia in Clarksville, Cleveland or Cornelia, GA which are all northeast of Atlanta.

Elsewhere, reports are now also coming in from a town about 50 miles south of Nashville, TN saying the local gas stations are out of mid-grade and out of premium, and only have regular.

Late this afternoon, more reports from Pike, PA.

RATIONING: First Fuel, then food.

The shutdown of the Colonial Pipeline, which runs from Houston, TX to Linden, NJ, allegedly from a cyber-attack with Ransomware, is wearing thin very fast. People "in the know" are now openly wondering if this is legitimate, or if the shutdown is being used as a tool; either to raise prices, or help usher-in more government control through RATIONING, with the end goal being full-blown Communism?

My son in in Information Technology (IT) and he told me:

"IF THIS CYBER ATTACK IS TRUE, any hardware that has been damaged by the ransomware, like pipeline valves, can be replaced AND most computer servers are Virtual Machines (VM) these days.

A VM several Terabytes in size can be completely restored in hours.

EVEN IF a critical system is "ransomed" the software can easily be reloaded and relicensed in a few hours.

The configs for the Software are, 9 times out of 10 are kept in a database, and App Servers have their configs stored internally which can be EASILY copied onto a new one or the entire app server restored in minutes.

All large companies have a disaster recovery (DR) site and one this size (Colonial Pipeline) may have 4 to 5 DR sites that they bring online if an event like this happens. So I call 100% total BULLSHIT on this entire thing."

Based on my son's experience in IT, it appears that critical infrastructure of this size simply cannot be taken offline for days, never mind longer than that. In fact, just this afternoon, Colonial Pipeline issued an update saying "we hope to have our system substantially restored by the end of this week."

A whole week? Something else seems to be in-play here.

With gas stations already beginning to report actual outages of fuel, it won't be long until this becomes a major, genuine, crisis. Remember, everything in this entire country - except electricity and natural gas - MUST, at some point, move by truck. If there's no fuel for the trucks, NOTHING moves . . . including food to supermarkets!

Years ago, the American Trucking Association created an infographic about what would happen to our nation if trucks shut down. It is a bone chilling look at what it would mean . . . and fast:

As of today, Monday, May 10, we are now THREE full days into the pipeline shutdown, but truck fuel is still available. That will not last long.

If this pipeline is not restored within another day or two, then the things shown on the Trucking chart above, will actually begin to materialize and then we're in BIG trouble.

Readers are encouraged to fill up some five gallon gasoline cans to have emergency fuel available before it runs out.

In the event this goes longer term, which we all hope is not likely, they could have to ration and prioritize who gets gasoline first.

Rationing, is the final straw which breaks freedom. If they ration fuel, we can't travel. If they ration food because trucks have no fuel and supermarkets are empty, we turn directly into a slave state. Do what THEY say or starve.

The general public has to watch this situation very carefully because RATIONING in the red flag. First gas is cut off, food supply is next folks.

If they start announcing rationing, you'd better spend every last cent you have on food to stock up. It will mean they are aggressively intending to bring-in government control over everything and that, ladies and gentlemen, is Communism.

Hopefully they are smart enough to keep the food supply chain going, but get ready for empty store shelves for non essential goods!

While Colonial Pipeline ""claims"" they are working hard to undo the damage caused by a cyber attack with computer ransomware, it may take awhile to get their pipeline and it's complex pumping systems, back online.

All these function USED TO BE performed by people. But computers could get the job done just as well, and maybe even better in some cases, so people were taken out of the loop. Many either retired or died, and the knowledge of how to do those tasks manually . . . died with them. The knowledge was not passed down.

The computer brainiacs of today, have no idea at all how to operate the valves and diverter units at pumping stations, how to purge one product in advance of another being pumped, how to regulate pipe pressure, purge air pockets; which valves to turn which way, at what time, to handle what fuel, how much fuel to put in what tank to allow for temperature expansion so the storage tanks don't burst . . . and now we're all stuck because of it.

Tomorrow, Tuesday, is a big day. After Tuesday if the pipeline issue hasn’t been fixed, THEN expect the pump prices to go insane. There’s no way to know right now.

Stay tuned . . .

UPDATE 10:38 PM EDT --

Governor Roy Cooper on Monday signed an Executive Order declaring a state of emergency in North Carolina.
    North Carolina declares state of emergency as gas stations run out of fuel in Virginia, Atlanta, GA, and Florida after cyberattack on Colonial Pipeline

BROADCASTING NOTE: This will be a major topic on tonight's show. Tune in for all the latest information about the outages.

The Hal Turner Radio Show airs LIVE from New York City from 9:00-10:00 PM eastern US time, which is 0200-0300 GMT. You can tune-in worldwide via Global High Frequency Shortwave stations or here on the net as follows:

WBCQ on 7.490 or 6.160 (Both 50,000 watts)

WRMI on 5.950 (100,000 watts)

or on regular AM Station:

KYAH 540-AM Utah

To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ImaCannin For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (10th May 2021)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

When farmers cannot get fuel in spring, guess what?
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    They revert back to horse and plow?

To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

Palladium
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Farmland prices drop a lot.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Would it be a good idea to start stocking up some gasoline now?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (11th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by brosil View Post
    Bankers get it to sell again.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by brosil View Post

I'm wondering who is the buyer for this ranch.

Famous Montana Ranch Under Contract For $136 Million

https://cdn.farmjournal.com/s3fs-pub...?itok=KOTUjvIsClimbing Arrow Ranch, Bozeman, MT(Swan Land Company)A famous Montana ranch of nearly 80,000 acres went under contract for sale this week – including a 2,000-cow commercial Angus herd – for $136.25 million after just one week listing.

The Climbing Arrow Ranch, featured in the 1992 Robert Redford movie “A River Runs Through It,” sold for its asking price following a bidding war, according to reporting by the Wall Street Journal. The listing agent, Mike Swan of Swan Land Company, confirmed the property was under contract.https://cdn.farmjournal.com/s3fs-pub...shan-29-ed.jpg

"Since our public release of the listing of the Climbing Arrow Ranch, we have received an extraordinary response from the market, with multiple parties stepping forth immediately," Swan said in a statement. "We can confirm that the sellers have engaged with a prospective buyer who is currently conducting their inspections of the ranch."

The sale of Climbing Arrow Ranch, located on the north end of the Bridger Mountain Range in southwest Montana and believed one of the largest private undeveloped ranches in the West, will be one of the most expensive ever sold in the U.S. The ranch is about 30 miles from Bozeman, MT.

Swan said the ranch was sold by the Anderson family, who have owned the ranch since 1959. Buck Anderson, grandson of Bank of California president Frank B. Anderson, made the original purchase.

The ranch is comprised of five separate, noncontiguous parcels that span four counties. Total acreage is 79,582 acres, of which about 73,180 are deeded. There are seven modest ranch homes on the ranch, most of which are for staff.https://cdn.farmjournal.com/s3fs-pub...shan-37-ed.jpg
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

The Gas Shortage Is By Design
    Jon Bowne | Infowars.com

May 12th 2021, 11:20 am

The massive national transformation towards energy independence that America finally achieved in 2020, which would have shifted America First exceptionalism into overdrive, is being dismantled.

moar, incl vid:
    https://www.infowars.com/posts/the-g...-is-by-design/
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

woodman (12th May 2021)