Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: The Magnet Challenge

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 Times in 2,265 Posts

Re: The Magnet Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    There are videos showing magnets sticking to raw meat outside of any packaging. Since I've never tried to see if a rare earth magnet would stick to raw meat prior to the scamdemic I have no idea what to use for a reference point.
    You would have to use something without a cling factor, like butcher paper. Meat is extremely sticky. If you put dry butcher paper between the meat and the magnet, my guess is there would be no stickyness and the magnet would slide off. Probably the same with most of the 'magnet challenge' videos. Paper would not block magnetic attraction but would negate the stickiness factor.

When I was a teenager we would skip classes at high school and head over to my buddy Scott's house which was near the school. We would smoke herb and get the munchies and Scott's parents always had loads of mac and cheese. Scott's method of telling if the noodles were done was to take a noodle and throw it at the ceiling. If it stuck, the noodles were ready. There were dried noodles all over the ceiling above the stove. I guess his Mom was not much of a housekeeper.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

2. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (15th June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,456 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    You would have to use something without a cling factor
    Meat/blood contains iron. Iron is attracted to a magnet. I have one right here that I didn't want to even think about.

Absolutely no sticking or even the slightest attraction even turned over N. pole vs S. pole. Zero. Only peeps I know are wifes friends that tried the shot. Don't have steaks around only burger and that's a total negative also. Stick good to the fridge tho. Not sure what to make of this.

Did you read israel has 28,000 trolls running around being paid per post? They can post or comment anything and it wont be deleted.

What you think about that?
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    Meat/blood contains iron. Iron is attracted to a magnet. I have one right here that I didn't want to even think about.

Absolutely no sticking or even the slightest attraction even turned over N. pole vs S. pole. Zero. Only peeps I know are wifes friends that tried the shot. Don't have steaks around only burger and that's a total negative also. Stick good to the fridge tho. Not sure what to make of this.

Did you read israel has 28,000 trolls running around being paid per post? They can post or comment anything and it wont be deleted.

What you think about that?
    We are deep into World War Three is what I think. Israel has far more soldiers in the field that most people realize. Every single Jew who has been inculcated with hatred and fear of European Man is against us and are playing the role of Sayanim. Even those who do not have any particular beliefs or hatred is pulled into the battle by innate racism. Racism is natural. That race with the strongest identity will be the most cohesive and cut through the rock/foundation of any other group like steel through butter. It has been said that Jews are the "groupiest group that ever grouped". Perhaps we need to learn a lessen from them.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    There are videos showing magnets sticking to raw meat outside of any packaging. Since I've never tried to see if a rare earth magnet would stick to raw meat prior to the scamdemic I have no idea what to use for a reference point.
    I tried it yesterday on some beef and on some chicken. It didn't stick to either, both were still in the shrink wrap.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

7. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Thanks

My home grown lamb does not have magnet issues!
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

From Rense: Magnetic Foods? Searching With A 12,000 Gauss Magnet (rense.com)

He finds his magnet sticking to packages of beef. My question: Would it stick if he put the magnet on the paper label instead of the 'cling' wrap? That stuff is extremely 'clingy'; that's why they call it cling wrap.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ImaCannin View Post
    My home grown lamb does not have magnet issues!
    You eat sheep for lunch.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks

This may be the cause of the magnetism in the vaxine. The full text is only available to certain institutions.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...65993621000133

Magnetic graphene oxide: Synthesis approaches, physicochemical characteristics, and biomedical applications

Author links open overlay panelYiHeabChenYiabXiliuZhangabWeiZhaoab

DongshengYuab

Show more

Cite

https://doi.org/10.1016/j.trac.2021.116191Get rights and content

Highlights

•Magnetic graphene oxide with physicochemical properties of graphene oxide and magnetic nanoparticles.
    •Physical and chemical methods to synthesize the magnetic graphene oxide.
    •The magnetic graphene oxide is biocompatible in vitro and vivo study.
    •Magnetic graphene oxide applied in the field of biomedicine.

Abstract

Magnetic graphene oxide, a compound of magnetic nanoparticles and graphene oxide, possesses distinct physical and chemical characteristics, including nano size, a large specific surface area, paramagnetic and biocompatible properties, making it a promising biomaterial in the field of biomedicine. In particular, its excellent characteristics, including the integration of specific photothermal properties, magnetic thermal properties, paramagnetism, active chemical bonds, hydrophilicity, and low cytotoxicity, have been applied to remarkable bio-applications in bioimaging, biosensors, biochemical extraction and separation, stem cell regulation and the induction of differentiation, targeted drug delivery, and cancer therapy. In this review, we concentrate on the approaches of preparation, fundamental structures, biocompatibility, and the biomedical applications of magnetic graphene oxide composites.

Keywords

Magnetic graphene oxide
    Biomedical applications
    Toxicity
    Biosensors
    Cancer therapy

View full text© 2021 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
    Recommended articles

12Next

Citing articles (3)

Article Metrics

[COLOR=#505050 !important]Citations

• Citation Indexes:

[COLOR=#505050 !important]Captures[/COLOR]

• Readers:

[COLOR=#505050 !important]Social Media[/COLOR]

• Tweets:

https://cdn.plu.mx/aa49358c1c9f6a8c5...plumx-logo.png
    View details

[/COLOR]

printer friendly text:

Magnetic graphene oxide: Synthesis approaches, physicochemical characteristics, and biomedical applications

Magnetic graphene oxide with physicochemical properties of graphene oxide and magnetic nanoparticles.

Magnetic graphene oxide, a compound of magnetic nanoparticles and graphene oxide, possesses distinct physical and chemical characteristics, including nano size, a large specific surface area, paramagnetic and biocompatible properties, making it a promising biomaterial in the field of biomedicine. In particular, its excellent characteristics, including the integration of specific photothermal properties, magnetic thermal properties, paramagnetism, active chemical bonds, hydrophilicity, and low cytotoxicity, have been applied to remarkable bio-applications in bioimaging, biosensors, biochemical extraction and separation, stem cell regulation and the induction of differentiation, targeted drug delivery, and cancer therapy. In this review, we concentrate on the approaches of preparation, fundamental structures, biocompatibility, and the biomedical applications of magnetic graphene oxide composites.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (27th June 2021)

Thanks

This video of a Spaniard speaking about graphene oxide says graphene oxide in the masks causes Covid-19. He also says the swabs for the PCR tests and all the Covid-19 vaccines contain significant amounts of graphene oxide.

The video is in Spanish with English subtitles.

https://www.brighteon.com/a294bd95-3...8-72111cc9f891

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (27th June 2021),Tumbleweed (27th June 2021),woodman (27th June 2021)

Thanks

A short video Graphene Oxide is in C-19 injections - Magnetic Graphene Found by Mixing it w/ Life in 2013 - Neurons Aimed Beforehand (Spanish w/ English subtitles)

https://odysee.com/@TheTruthWillSetY...6y7hYnbFtW94FM

Graphene and vaccine induced magnetism. Graphene nanobots? Messenger RNA

https://odysee.com/@JoanSerraBusquet...edMagnetism:6?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Amanda (27th June 2021),midnight rambler (27th June 2021)