Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Magnet Challenge

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 Times in 2,601 Posts

Re: The Magnet Challenge

Mentioned here:

https://www.infowars.com/posts/the-m...pecial-report/

No answers, just seems to be thinking out loud, shows a couple of journal articles, one on manipulative magenetic nanotherapy as the future of treatment for fake BS covid virus, and one on supermagnetic nanoparticle delivery of DNA vaccine

Also mentions something about claims that the vaxxed are radiating EMFs

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

PatColo (13th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

I'll guess sticking a magnet to the particles jacks them up a bit. Kinda like rubbing a magnet on the magnetic strip on a credit card? (Don't try it lol).
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

^^ gabbed it, for those who wanna repost: https://gab.com/MuhRona/posts/106230203152356465

trying to keep a bunch of #MagnetChallenge gabs together in a thread there - gab's quirky though wrt linking to thread comments -- rather than the link dropping you right on the comment like twatter does, it drops u at the top, or "opening gab" & u have to scroll past that for the exact comment.

Also annoyed by gab's recent implementing a "rate limit per hour" re Following new ppl, & Unfollowing deadbeats -- I want to clean up my Following list (those who I follow) of 100-200 ppl; it limits us to max 10 unfollows per hour now?!?

edit: Sarah Westall https://gab.com/sarahwestall just reposted my gab of HAF's excellent #MagnetChallenge article which I pasted in full above; was already doing pretty well with 15 reposts in 5 hrs... it's in for a boost now
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    I'll guess sticking a magnet to the particles jacks them up a bit. Kinda like rubbing a magnet on the magnetic strip on a credit card? (Don't try it lol).
    their very presence in ur body jack YOU up a bit; I cringe to think what agitating them with a magnet will do?!

Notice in the HAF article I posted above, Jim Stone talked about how they tell you, "no MRI's for 6-8 weeks after the jab" -- said that'd jack up your arm coz they haven't dispersed enough yet...
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Magnets stick to jab site compilation, 15 minutes -

https://www.bitchute.com/video/RhFSKIovxDjf/
    Well, that pretty much eliminates the BS factor for me. Those people stupid enough to get the shot are not smart enough to all be able to pull a hoax off like this.

Kinda like the flammable snow a few years back that I showed my wife. That just eventually went away like this magnet thing will.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    their very presence in ur body jack YOU up a bit; I cringe to think what agitating them with a magnet will do?!

Notice in the HAF article I posted above, Jim Stone talked about how they tell you, "no MRI's for 6-8 weeks after the jab" -- said that'd jack up your arm coz they haven't dispersed enough yet...
    What happened to that guy that took his vaccine in the vial to send off to the labs? I know he was arrested after but will we ever see any results?

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

What happened to that guy that took his vaccine in the vial to send off to the labs? I know he was arrested after but will we ever see any results?
    I’m thinking three or four SWAT teams with armor and a few dozen members of a multi-jurisdictional task force descended upon the home and office of whomever he sent the vial to so they could retrieve it.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 4,633 Times in 3,208 Posts

Well, that pretty much eliminates the BS factor for me. Those people stupid enough to get the shot are not smart enough to all be able to pull a hoax off like this.

Kinda like the flammable snow a few years back that I showed my wife. That just eventually went away like this magnet thing will.
    These guys call bunk.

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy_..._two_11_video/
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 4,633 Times in 3,208 Posts

24 minute complimation. 1st 10 minutes are new.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/7kxdHUfMVxLk/
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    You mean the trolls who Big Pharma hired are calling it bunk.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger