Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: possible antidote to covid bioweapon injection???

Thanks
    Thanked 8,729 Times in 4,267 Posts

Re: possible antidote to covid bioweapon injection???

Also look into NAC, I've been taking that for a couple of years and swear that is what helped keep Covid from getting further into my lungs when I had the disease.

NAC is the precursor to Glutathione which is the most potent antioxidant the body makes.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (27th November 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,050 Times in 4,902 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Also look into NAC, I've been taking that for a couple of years and swear that is what helped keep Covid from getting further into my lungs when I had the disease.

NAC is the precursor to Glutathione which is the most potent antioxidant the body makes.

I have been taking 1000mg of NAC since before I was exposed to these spike proteins along with zinc, quercetin, beta sitosterol, co q-10, vit e, d3 b12 and selenium. Now for several days I have itchy red spots on my back that resemble the measles I had when I was about 7
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks

After reading all day I learned that everything I had collected yesterday was wrong. I spent the day looking and finding the correct species of pine to make a pine needle tea. I finished brewing the tea a while ago and drank a cup with dinner. I suppose time will tell if it is working.

The strange thing about recovering from whatever it was that my wife contacted at work at the end of October left her with no if any after effects where as I have had an outbreak of varicela ( shingles) from when I had chicken pox at about 7 years. This leads me to believe the spike proteins are capable of activating any old ailment that may be remission.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (27th November 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,127 Times in 2,388 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    After reading all day I learned that everything I had collected yesterday was wrong. I spent the day looking and finding the correct species of pine to make a pine needle tea. I finished brewing the tea a while ago and drank a cup with dinner. I suppose time will tell if it is working.

The strange thing about recovering from whatever it was that my wife contacted at work at the end of October left her with no if any after effects where as I have had an outbreak of varicela ( shingles) from when I had chicken pox at about 7 years. This leads me to believe the spike proteins are capable of activating any old ailment that may be remission.

fwiw:

https://www.earthclinic.com/cures/shingles.html

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (27th November 2021),monty (27th November 2021)

Thanks

I read this a few minutes ago. I think it is appropriate for this thread

It is too long to copy/paste. https://z3news.com/w/critically-impo...inated-people/