Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ugh!!!!!!!!!! Robert Barnes spewing pro-Israel BS

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

ugh!!!!!!!!!! Robert Barnes spewing pro-Israel BS

Okay, so I signed up at Robert Barnes/Viva Frei locals group-- I watched a few of their videos on the election fraud (both are lawyers, so it was their professional take on things) and decided to sign up for their locals group, thinking that it would be another place I could post some links on the covid hoax.

Anyway, Barnes did a "Hush Hush" episode on the covid BS, and proved that he's pretty much an idiot and so are the people in that group. I did my best to take on the BS, but gave up because it was too tiring. Then today, this was the final straw--absolutely SICKENING!! Spewing all this BS about Israel and I just gave up---everyone, except for a couple are completely brainwashed. No apparent clue that Israel is our freaking enemy. And Barnes likes to think he's so smart b/c he may have insight into a few false flags or knows about the assassination of Kennedy, but this crap just proves he's a brainwashed idiot. And he believes all the BS about WW2.

I cancelled my account there. Everyone in this country is so freaking BRAINWASHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's Robert Barnes BS article on Israel/Palestine--seems to have mastered all the Israeli propaganda BS talking points:

The bottom line with the Israel Palestine conflict is that the Arabs refuse to recognize Israel's right to exist, and always have. After the Balfour declaration, Arabs in the region staged violent riots during Muslim holidays to protest the idea of ANY Jewish state in the region, rejected the British offer for ANY Jewish state in the region (even very, very small one), terrorized the Jewish communities there for decades, waged a full-scale rebellion for years against both the Jewish and British, and rejected even an Arab dominated single Palestine because they didn't want ANY Jewish recognition in 1939. Then, the Grand Mufti of Palestine, the first major modern Palestinian Arab leader, joined the Nazis. He organized Muslims around the world to the Nazi cause, rallied them to "kill Jews wherever you find them," organized a Muslim branch of the SS, orchestrated Jews trying to escape to be sent to camps instead, and never even apologized for his Nazi alliance. Many of the modern anti-semitic ideas of the Mideast were heavily influenced by his campaigns.

In 1947, the UN proposed a two-state solution to Palestine, which, again, the Arabs rejected. In 1948, the Arab League attacked Israel, and lost. After the war, Israel proposed peace terms, including a two-state solution, which the Arab League again refused. When Egypt occupied Gaza from 1948 to 1967 and Jordan occupied East Jerusalem & the West Bank from 1948 to 1967, they were far, far harsher to non-Arabs than Israel has ever been to Arabs; indeed, they expelled Jews, including from the Jewish quarter of the Old City of Jerusalem, where they had lived for centuries, and denied access to the Wailing Wall (to this day, Palestinian Arabs refuse to recognize it as a holy site for Jews, claiming the wall's religious significance to Jews is "made up." )

In the 1950s, the Arab nations responded to losing the 1948 war by expelling Jews en masse, often without property protections, from their respective nations, at a level Israel never did to the Palestinian Arabs (most of whom fled Palestine in 1948 because they thought the Arab League would crush Israel, and then they could return safely while avoiding being in the middle of the conflict.) While Jews were usually 2nd class citizens during the era of Arab then Ottoman dominance over the middle east, their treatment was far, far worse in the post World War 2 Arab return to power, an era heavily shaped by Nazi rhetoric from the Grand Mufti's strategies of the 1940s. Today, the most intensely anti-semitic prejudiced region in the world is the mideast, especially the Palestinian Arabs. You won't see the many anti-Israel Jews or others honeymooning, holding special holidays, or moving to the Arab mideast that many of them excuse daily any time soon. Glenn Greenwald, a notorious apologist for the Palestinian Arab cause and often for Islamists, won't be vacationing in any of the Arab world anytime soon.

In 1967, the Arabs once again boasted of raising their armies to wage war on Israel, and once again got their asses kicked. This time, the Israelis took back key land areas, including east Jerusalem, Gaza and the West Bank, but they did not do the mass expulsions and harsh oppressions that the Arabs had done to Jews in those regions when they had won in 1948. Soon after, Israel again offered land-for-peace, mostly seeking a mere recognition of their right to exist. And, again, the Arabs refused, with their infamous three No's: no peace, no recognition of Israel, no two-state solution. Arab nations also often rejected Palestinian refugees coming to their countries, and instead using them as stateless people to wage war on Israel.

A big peace movement built up in Israel culminating in a generous offer in 2000 rejected by Arafat (a relative, by the way, of the Nazi-allied Grand Mufti). In 2005, Israel withdrew from Gaza. The result? Less violence? More tolerance? Nope. The rise of Hamas. Again, the military/right wing of Israel proved prescient of what giving away Gaza (including expelling 8K Israelis from their homes) would do -- simply empower the radicalized wing of the Palestinian Arabs and now have a good geographic space to shell Israel, which is precisely what happened. At this point, much of the peace movement in Israel faded in the political world within Israel, as more and more Israelis saw little chance for a two-state solution, or any workable, lasting peace with Palestinian Arabs still committed to driving them into the sea. Complete withdrawal from the occupied territories is not much of a solution either, as the Gaza experience revealed in the bright colors of incoming rockets.

The western left began to celebrate the Palestinian Arab side in the 1960s, as "cool" "chic" "rebels", but it took on a new life in the 2000s when some blamed the Israeli conflict for the roots of 9/11 (see a CIA-backed book Blowback) and the American left especially shifted their perspective en masse from seeing minority Islamists as an oppressive minority (see their attacks on the Taliban's rule by the likes of the wife of Jay Leno in the 1990s) to seeing minority Islamists as an oppressed minority. The left's strange love affair with Islamists blossomed into full bloom in large parts of the western media, academia, think tanks, and ultimately the government itself, as much of the State Department and big parts of the Deep State is virulently anti-Israel. (This activated some powerful Israel backers, including Haim Saban and Sheldon Adelson, to counter-act this movement, in both parties, to partial success, but the State Department has remained mostly anti-Israel, as as has the newsrooms at places like CNN. I know personally from people who worked in both in the last decade.) Notice how the Palestinian Arab narrative tends to track the anti-Trump, or BLM, or comparable media narratives when they push propaganda. Even the visuals often look alike between BLM & Palestinian Arab narratives, and that isn't coincidental.

Bottom line: no peace or withdrawal will come until the Arab world accepts Israel's right to exist, withdraws its demands to re-Arab populate Israel with a "right to return", and isn't filled with an Arab population that can't wait to "kill all the Jews." Everything else is political theatre to induce western empathy as the "victimized" "occupied" people, when they live on land legitimately won in war, and the only reason they are still there is because the Israelis were nowhere near as vicious as the Arabs were when they ruled the exact same areas toward their opposite religious groups. Indeed, up to 20% of Israel itself is Arab, with much stronger protections than you will find for any Jew in any Arab nation.

In the end, ignore the lies, and as always, be skeptical of the Institutional Narrative. Oh, and never trust a group that decided to side with the Nazis...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

PatColo (15th May 2021),Tumbleweed (15th May 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Re: ugh!!!!!!!!!! Robert Barnes spewing pro-Israel BS

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Okay, so I signed up at Robert Barnes/Viva Frei locals group-- I watched a few of their videos on the election fraud (both are lawyers, so it was their professional take on things) and decided to sign up for their locals group, thinking that it would be another place I could post some links on the covid hoax.

Anyway, Barnes did a "Hush Hush" episode on the covid BS, and proved that he's pretty much an idiot and so are the people in that group. I did my best to take on the BS, but gave up because it was too tiring. Then today, this was the final straw--absolutely SICKENING!! Spewing all this BS about Israel and I just gave up---everyone, except for a couple are completely brainwashed. No apparent clue that Israel is our freaking enemy. And Barnes likes to think he's so smart b/c he may have insight into a few false flags or knows about the assassination of Kennedy, but this crap just proves he's a brainwashed idiot. And he believes all the BS about WW2.

I cancelled my account there. Everyone in this country is so freaking BRAINWASHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the BS:
    Please read 'The Controversy of Zion' by Douglas Reed.
    The Controversy of Zion: Reed, Douglas: 9780984473373: Amazon.com: Books

It will open up new dimensions for you. It is not an easy read but the author was a giant of his time and accurately reported everything he found to be true. There are many revelations in that book.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

4. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (15th May 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Please read 'The Controversy of Zion' by Douglas Reed.
    The Controversy of Zion: Reed, Douglas: 9780984473373: Amazon.com: Books

It will open up new dimensions for you. It is not an easy read but the author was a giant of his time and accurately reported everything he found to be true. There are many revelations in that book.
    Amanda, is the article you posted with the heading 'My own article' what you are referring to as BS? I was confused and thought it was written by you.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Amanda, is the article you posted with the heading 'My own article' what you are referring to as BS? I was confused and thought it was written by you.

Oh, NO, NOT ME AT ALL!! That's Robert Barnes' BS article. His first sentence is "My own Article"---I'll go back and fix that so it's clear. Ive already read that The Controversy of Zion book and many,many MORE. I'm very clear on this issue and I have NO stomach for Israeli BS.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (15th May 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Oh, NO, NOT ME AT ALL!! That's Robert Barnes' BS article. His first sentence is "My own Article"---I'll go back and fix that so it's clear. Ive already read that The Controversy of Zion book and many,many MORE. I'm very clear on this issue and I have NO stomach for Israeli BS.
    Thank you Amanda. You are a tireless fighter and patriot. I could not believe you wrote that and I must say it was a sickening article full of absolute bullshit. Facts turned back upon themselves in typical Zionist fashion.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Thank you Amanda. You are a tireless fighter and patriot. I could not believe you wrote that and I must say it was a sickening article full of absolute bullshit. Facts turned back upon themselves in typical Zionist fashion.
    Yes, I could not freaking believe it. Barnes always sounded like a reasonable person, who knew that we get nothing but propaganda from the MSM. I was absolutely SHOCKED that he spewed such utter BS--it was like he was a freaking spokesperson for that demonic state (and he seemed to be pretty rabid pro Israel). I was so sickened by the BS that I immediately canceled my account there. I probably should have stayed and fought back, and dropped my links, especially to Israel Did 9/11 All the Proof in the world, but I'm seriously drained from fighting all the brainwashing.

But UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so frustrating that people are so brainwashed!! Most of the people there were cheering him on! I'm just shocked and sickened, I honestly thought those of us who were awake to Israel were growing in number.

Forgot to add, also disgusted that he hasn't looked into the truth about WW2 and still pushes "the evil nazis" BS

And then that part at the end "be skeptical of the Institutional Narrative"--WTF is he talking about He's the one who's pushing the "institutional narrative."

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (15th May 2021),woodman (15th May 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

I probably should have stayed and fought back, and dropped my links, especially to Israel Did 9/11 All the Proof in the world, but I'm seriously drained from fighting all the brainwashing.

But UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so frustrating that people are so brainwashed!! Most of the people there were cheering him on! I'm just shocked and sickened, I honestly thought those of us who were awake to Israel were growing in number.

"
    It almost seems hopeless. Sometimes I slip into a semi-depressive state if I dwell upon the stupidity of my fellows. I care about people and don't want harm to come to innocents but such stupidity, in itself seems to be a form of malice and aggression and in my more melancholy and dark moments I think they deserve the hell that is coming down upon them; if only for the reason that they are intent upon dragging the rest of us down with them.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Amanda (15th May 2021),midnight rambler (15th May 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Yeah, I've been trying to stay positive because it helps me have the energy to keep fighting.

But dealing with that site (which I thought had semi-educated and informed people) and seeing how many of them believe the BS about covid being a bioweapon (yeah, a bioweapon that killed basically nobody--only 6% of the supposed death toll, with the average age of death being older than life-expectancy) and then seeing almost all of them (minus 2 people and me) being pro-poor little victimized Israhell, definitely left me feeling defeated and drained from all of the brainwashing. And I have a lot of anger there too--because these people, by virtue of their brainwashing, are helping the oligarchs in their plot against humanity.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (15th May 2021),Tumbleweed (15th May 2021),woodman (15th May 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

fact (n.)
    1530s, "action, anything done," especially "evil deed," from Latin factum "an event, occurrence, deed, achievement," in Medieval Latin also "state, condition, circumstance," literally "thing done" (source also of Old French fait, Spanish hecho, Italian fatto), noun use of neuter of factus, past participle of facere "to do" (from PIE root *dhe- "to set, put"). Main modern sense of "thing known to be true" is from 1630s, from notion of "something that has actually occurred."

Compare feat, which is an earlier adoption of the same word via French. Facts "real state of things (as distinguished from a statement of belief)" is from 1630s. In fact "in reality" is from 1707. Facts of life "harsh realities" is from 1854; euphemistic sense of "human sexual functions" first recorded 1913. Alliterative pairing of facts and figures is from 1727.

Facts and Figures are the most stubborn Evidences; they neither yield to the most persuasive Eloquence, nor bend to the most imperious Authority. [Abel Boyer, "The Political State of Great Britain," 1727]

Above from Etymology Online.

I prefer the original sense of FACT as EVIL DEED. Mostly people seem to consider FACT as opinion or belief. The stronger the emotion induced the more powerful the FACT.

If Israel actually existed they would not need buy in from the Arabs. Things that don't exist you ignore (or read about in novels). The U.S. on the other hand must believe Israel exists because they send checks and the checks appear to be cashed so there is at least one banker who is convinced of their existence. I am not convinced myself. I would hate to declare a friend or enemy from a thing that isn't real. The reason being that the CLASSIFICATION actually is THE CREATION. Life is too short to waste it on things not real.

Who knows? Perhaps Israel cashing those U.S. checks does more to establish the existence of the U.S. than it does to establish the existence of Israel?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

I saw a screencap of a Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene tweet -- don't really follow her but understand she's freshman congressperp, signaled she was into Qanon, & said some things questioning some gov scams but I forgot which ones now. Anyway tweet was full on izzy support... Coulda been fake/photochop, & I checked her twatter timeline to find it, but didn't find among her past week's tweets. I didn't notice the date when the screencap passed b4 my eyes, so if real, it could've been older tweet, OR she could've deleted it if her based-base howled...
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz