Thread: `But I don't want to go among mad people"

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

`But I don't want to go among mad people"

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked. `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.

"You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself."

Mad people rely on illusion and hearsay. A principal is one who relies upon his 5 senses. Parties of the first type are mad. Not angry. Just reacting to things that don't exist. Batman. Superman. Buck Rogers.

Top on my list of illusions is government. Why do the Israelites fuss over Palestinians recognizing their existence unless there is merit to the Palestinian approach?

You are entitled to 5 senses. Memory is not a sense. You aren't endowed with a sense of value for example. Government has no existence if it has no creator. After 99 years you presume the creator of a thing is no longer able to provide testimony of what he has created. As with all fictions permitted existence longer than 99 years they only exist as a trust acting for charitable reasons. If they move out of the charitable mode they don't exist at all (and neither do their agents).

If your relatives granted property to any Municipality 70 years ago you may demand it back. Now isn't that precious. Governments are formed as municipalities and all law is said by Blackstone to be municipal law. What you know as states are unenclosed territory attached to a capital MUNICIPALITY.

Enacted at the same moment as the Magna Carta is the Law of the Forest. A small effort was put into describing the elements required of a forest. Significantly less effort has (none at all) has been put into defining the elements of a state. In forest law provision is made for parks, warrens and chases within the boundary of a forest but NOT SUBJECT TO FOREST LAW.

As to quo warranto it is a writ directed to the sheriff to bring the body of someone posing as a corporate officer to court where his credentials may be examined. Nobody it seems qualifies these days as a public officer. Not even the sheriff. If you want his body presented in court you would have to direct your writ to the coroner. Don't think that the coroner and medical examiner are the same. One is a political office while the other slices and dices.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (18th May 2021),PatColo (20th May 2021)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Re: `But I don't want to go among mad people"

In forest law provision is made for parks, warrens and chases within the boundary of a forest but NOT SUBJECT TO FOREST LAW.
    Are the forest people aka Sa'be aka Sasquatch subject to FOREST LAW?
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

4. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

ziero0 (18th May 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Are the forest people aka Sa'be aka Sasquatch subject to FOREST LAW?
    Things Freire Wilde are the beneficiaries rather than the subject of forest laws.

There are exceptions though. While bucks and does are protected the king makes them harts and hinds simply by directing an arrow at them.

Then the types of critter in a park, warren and chase differ from those protected by forest law.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Is anyone except me?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Horn For This Useful Post:

ziero0 (18th May 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post

Is anyone except me?
    Depends. Who are you talking to?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

PatColo (20th May 2021)

Thanks

All things R curved in the universe, however so slight, the mad have only exceeded their own capacity to do that.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    All things R curved in the universe, however so slight, the mad have only exceeded their own capacity to do that.
    Perhaps a linear response is not proper in a non-linear universe?

Thanks

Exemplified in those "dRaconian measured" response to novel corona.

https://www.firstpost.com/health/wit...i-8447231.html

Even a poRous linear Response will not work, has to be mostly cuRved to work.