Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 5 hour 17 minute video of well known secret society member spilling the beans

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Re: 5 hour 17 minute video of well known secret society member spilling the beans

I'm going to relate a peculiar story. Several years ago I was called out on a service call to a Masonic temple located in this large metro area downtown. It's a very old building, so old it has no central A/C so there are A/C window units. What I found striking is that this building was showing it's age with very little improvements having been done in several decades. While clean and tidy there was no indication whatsoever that any updates had been done to anything for decades, from the entrance lobby, to the stairwell, to the elevator, to the kitchen/dining area, everything in sight. It struck me that they had no money, and when it came to the project they were inquiring about it was related to me they had no money in the budget and there were no prospects for any money coming in to fund the project in question. My contact there was this one guy in his 70s (a Freemason of course) who was tasked with the everyday operation of the building. He likely received a stipend for doing this. His office was very cluttered and it was obvious he'd been there in that position for quite some time. He later asked me to come take a look at a problem at his house and it very was obvious he was not a man of means (his house was very cluttered, rundown, and he was a hoarder). Knowing what I know about the Masons I was VERY surprised that they had no money to keep up the building and it was in such a decrepit condition. I did not get to see their temple room which I was hoping to get to see.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (1st June 2021),Tumbleweed (1st June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Re: 5 hour 17 minute video of well known secret society member spilling the beans

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    I know people who are freemasons in the community that I live in but I believe they are ignorant of what it's really about. They do seem to prosper and I believe they help each other behind the scenes with opportunities and deals that won't be offered to a non mason. Some of them after they'd joined the masons had distanced themselves from me and buddied up with others who had joined.
    Same with the typical jew. So Masons and Jews work in the same way. I wouldn't say all jews worship satan though.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

Masons in my town are trying to recruit me. inviting me to their temple thingy and giving me pamphlets and such. Wonder what to make of it..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Seems accurate and sincere -

Well jootube finally deleted the video in the OP.

This video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on harassment and bullying.
    "harassment and bullying" lol
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Video in OP can be found on buttchute -

https://www.bitchute.com/search/?que...ion&kind=video

7. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

mamboni (7th January 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Not sure what to make of this, but I hope it's a positive sign that people are waking up...

Freemasonic halls and lodges around the world are burning down

https://www.bitchute.com/video/nlIsV17KFqZU/

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

mamboni (7th January 2022),monty (7th January 2022)