Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Proving the federal income tax is not direct

"PROVING THE FEDERAL INCOME TAX IS NOT DIRECT"

Let's take a basic look at the question posed:

Is --- existence, being

Is not --- lack of existence, being

Arguing IS or IS NOT traverses the question of EXISTENCE and actually creates the topic under discussion. After all, why would you waste energy on a topic about something imaginary? For example, say the discussion concerns the color of Superman's underwater. Some say WHITE. Others say RED. I would venture that he wears no underwater and therefore no color applies. All three of us are wrong because we are PRESUMING Superman has EXISTENCE before we presume to inquire into his dainties.

Here is the answer to this question:

"I would be happy to comment on details about the income tax within my knowledge as soon as a CERTIFICATE OF EXISTENCE or MANUFACTURERS CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN is entered into the record as evidence."

Let's say I am the creator of my own government. Would that not make me the only authority who could enter such evidence of the existence of income tax? Isn't that what happened when I decided to send in my first income tax return (should that event be proven to have ever happened). When you make a mistake what mechanism exists to correct your illusion that does not include 5 years in Leavenworth?

Doesn't a tax on money traverse the fact that there is money to tax? The tax (should it be found to exist) would then neither be direct nor indirect but rather would be a tax on an illusion, a MENTAL tax!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (28th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Re: Proving the federal income tax is not direct

If "IS" is in question, then slick Willy needs to be consulted.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    If "IS" is in question, then slick Willy needs to be consulted.

Precisely!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

A little more on is. @ 10:00 minutes and 26 minutes in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcLs...25EF8D&index=6
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken