Thread: Look what happens when you give up your guns

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Look what happens when you give up your guns

You get professional tyrants who love what they do.

https://rense.com/general96/gaza-is-melbourne.php
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

2. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (1st June 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Re: Look what happens when you give up your guns

From time to time I listen to content creators covering populist revolts against third world governments guilting and berating their western audience for being cowardly because we don't do with our guns what third worlders can do tossing stones.

These journalists forget one important thing:

Those governments will never ever be able to take away their citizen's stones!
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

4. The Following User Says Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (1st June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    You get professional tyrants who love what they do.

https://rense.com/general96/gaza-is-melbourne.php

These Australians need to have a few of their buddies from the outback come along when they protest. When the cops come after the protesters with their horses they should capture them with their buggies and knock them off their horses.

We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Camp Bassfish (4th June 2021),JDRock (23rd October 2021),midnight rambler (1st June 2021),monty (1st June 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Australia adopted their first paper currency in 1812. The first bankruptcy ended 70 years later (1882). The second ended 1952. The current bankruptcy ends in 2022. That is next year if you weren't paying attention.

Trusts cure after 45 days with a 3 day grace period added. Australia can expect some unusual events leading up to and afterward.

In the U.S. the last bankruptcy terminated with hanging chad. In 1939 Poland terminated their bankruptcy with invasion by Russia and Germany. The Hawaiian monarchy came out of bankruptcy on December 7th, 1941.

Thanks

It's to bad these people on foot don't know what the old-time cowboys knew when it comes to roping and throwing horses when they were branded and castrated. Those cops on horse back would be in a lot of trouble if they did. When I was young my dad taught me how to rope, throw and tie down horses on the ground that had never been handled. My granddad had taught my dad when he was young. My Grand dad and his half brother raised a lot of horses on open range and they spent their early years working, raising, breaking and selling horses.

Will Rogers shows how a horses front feet can be roped in the video below. When that rope come tight on the front feet and there's one or two stout guys on the end of the rope those horses will go down on their side hard. Will just shows how they're roped but he doesn't throw them. I've roped them, thrown them and tied them down but I'm getting to old now for that now. I don't know any young guys that really know how it's done any more where I live.

Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (2nd June 2021),monty (2nd June 2021),woodman (2nd June 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    It's to bad these people on foot don't know what the old-time cowboys knew when it comes to roping and throwing horses when they were branded and castrated. Those cops on horse back would be in a lot of trouble if they did. When I was young my dad taught me how to rope, throw and tie down horses on the ground that had never been handled. My granddad had taught my dad when he was young. My Grand dad and his half brother raised a lot of horses on open range and they spent their early years working, raising, breaking and selling horses.

Will Rogers shows how a horses front feet can be roped in the video below. When that rope come tight on the front feet and there's one or two stout guys on the end of the rope those horses will go down on their side hard. Will just shows how they're roped but he doesn't throw them. I've roped them, thrown them and tied them down but I'm getting to old now for that now. I don't know any young guys that really know how it's done any more where I live.

That is amazing!
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

11. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (2nd June 2021)

Thanks

Max Igan has a video up where he comments on what the Australian police did in Victoria. His video is kind of a general wrap up of what's going on around the world and it's pretty good. There's a video at the end of a cop chasing a guy and it doesn't turn out well for the cop and it's fun to watch.

Birth till Death

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

woodman (4th June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    Max Igan has a video up where he comments on what the Australian police did in Victoria. His video is kind of a general wrap up of what's going on around the world and it's pretty good. There's a video at the end of a cop chasing a guy and it doesn't turn out well for the cop and it's fun to watch.

Max Igan talks about his escape from Australia just in time to not be in prison

Max joins Harry to discuss his prescient escape from the grip of tyranny just in the nick of time. A few more days and he would have been locked in an Australian prison.

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Amanda (23rd October 2021),midnight rambler (23rd October 2021),Tumbleweed (23rd October 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    Max Igan talks about his escape from Australia just in time to not be in prison

Max joins Harry to discuss his prescient escape from the grip of tyranny just in the nick of time. A few more days and he would have been locked in an Australian prison.

I think Max also did an interview with Rense about his escape.

Seems like he made a good decision in heading to Mexico- every once in a while I watch Jeff Berwick/Dollar Vigilante and he says Mexico is not that bad because their govt is just not that big or powerful, so they just don't have the ability to impose the level of covid tyranny like the US does.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

monty (23rd October 2021)