Thread: Corporate Facts

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Corporate Facts

Corporations deal ONLY with other corporations.

Corporations follow CORPORATE rules not religious dogma.

Just like males cannot understand female law (EQUITY) neither can man/woman hope to understand legal fictions.

TRUSTS, GOVERNMENTS and CORPORATIONS are all examples of a species that swim in an ocean that I call TRUST-SPACE. None of these entities breath AIR but seem to survive on a substance that I describe as CURRENCY. While I don't know or understand what this CURRENCY is I have read somewhere that one of the rules of TRUST-SPACE is 12 USC 411 and when I encounter some of their CURRENCY I can translate it using this rule from TRUST-SPACE to MAN-SPACE.

This translation of CURRENCY does not permit me to claim OWNERSHIP of a loaf of bread exchanged for it at WALMART.
    CURRENCY is not a proper weight or measure and so is incapable of facilitating a change of OWNERSHIP. But if it helps I should point out that WALMART is a building staffed with EMPLOYEES and is after all incapable of owning anything themselves (in TRUST-SPACE things are classified USES or USUFRUCTS and nothing is OWNED).

If you want to OWN something you either must CREATE that thing or find someone who has a non-slave status and can honestly claim to be a CREATOR or find that thing as abandoned property. Barring these two paths likely his possession is not transferrable from USE/USUFRUCT in TRUST-SPACE to PRIVATE PROPERTY status in MAN-SPACE.

The most common method most occupants of MAN-SPACE make use of (again .... use is a TRUST concept) to gain legal possession of a CHOSE-IN-ACTION (i.e., a loaf of bread) is to wave a handful of FRNs at the CORPORATE entity that holds possession of the CHOSE to induce it to abandon it. Possession can then be taken as the thing is now ABANDONED PROPERTY.

Frequently you will encounter a CHOSE such as house or car which requires more FRNs to induce abandonment than will fit into a steamer trunk. Promises for future inducements to pay will be extorted from one CORPORATION to another. The promises occupy a third spatial universe I call HONOR-SPACE. This is space shared by both TRUST-SPACE and MAN-SPACE.

HONOR-SPACE is the universe that COURTS swim in. Violations of HONOR-SPACE result in negative court outcomes while remaining in honor is rewarded. Punishment of MAN-SPACE residents is solely by incarceration or death. If a fine is involved the court is dealing with a CORPORATION. Courts cannot deal with 12 USC 411 CURRENCY. Neither can they deal with honest weights and measures.

Perhaps there is more information here than you can assimilate in one reading. Likely you can expand or modify these concepts to make them more USEful. I will leave the discussion with one last observation:

NO TRUST OR CORPORATION WILL EVER SPEND A SINGLE HOUR IN PRISON. ALL SENTENCED PRISONERS HAVE BEEN ADJUDGED GUILTY OF A DISHONORABLE ACT.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Re: Corporate Facts

Re ... Courts and honor

Ever notice the proclivity of judges to call themselves 'The Right Honorable ...' or 'His Honor'?

Didn't you ever suspect that the court was about HONOR and not LAW?

Honorable or not likely if you check his skivvies you will likely find skid marks.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Re: Corporate Facts

MAN-SPACE dates from the beginning of the Age of Aries. HUMAN-SPACE can be sourced to the birth of Christ (Age of Pisces). The Age of Aquarius ushers in the concept of TRANSHUMAN-SPACE. REAL-ID and COVID VACCINATION are the present methods to convert HUMANs to TRANSHUMANs.

Of course anyone who makes a proclamation will be welcome in TRANNY-SPACE. I suspect there is no direct path for MAN to become TRANSHUMAN without first becoming HUMAN.

Perhaps Muslims, Buddhists or Hindus have an answer since the religion of Christians seem to be the source of this chaos.