Thread: Texas power companies remotely raise temperatures on people using smart thermostats

Thanks
    Thanked 1,999 Times in 1,242 Posts

Texas power companies remotely raise temperatures on people using smart thermostats

Power companies in Texas are remotely raising temperatures inside of some customers’ homes amid the state’s ongoing energy shortage.
    https://www.dailydot.com/debug/texas...t-thermostats/

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Down1 For This Useful Post:

ImaCannin (22nd June 2021),JDRock (22nd June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

Re: Texas power companies remotely raise temperatures on people using smart thermosta

I try to stay away from anything electronic- smart anything, is dumb to me.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDRock For This Useful Post:

hoarder (29th June 2021),ImaCannin (22nd June 2021),monty (22nd June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

Re: Texas power companies remotely raise temperatures on people using smart thermosta

Quote Originally Posted by JDRock View Post
    I try to stay away from anything electronic- smart anything, is dumb to me.
    Same. No smart stuff here except my stupid phone that I only use for the time. No AC, no televitz no nothing. Except my deluxe clock I am independent lol.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

JDRock (29th June 2021)

Thanks

Do you use LED bulbs in your house?
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ImaCannin View Post
    Fluorescent so far, why?
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks

yes, why? Inquiring minds want to know..

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

I have a mixture, incandescent, fluorescent and LED
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

11. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (29th June 2021)

Thanks

LED light bulbs have a small computer chip built-in that allows them to connect to your home WiFi and be controllable via your phone. Along with EMF radiation . Some bulbs produce more dirty electricity than others. By having LED bulbs in every room ties your movements to the smart grid. Several years ago I read info on how the LED bulbs were able to spy on you.
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ImaCannin For This Useful Post:

JDRock (30th June 2021),monty (29th June 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

LED light bulbs have a small computer chip built-in that allows them to connect to your home WiFi and be controllable via your phone. Along with EMF radiation . Some bulbs produce more dirty electricity than others. By having LED bulbs in every room ties your movements to the smart grid. Several years ago I read info on how the LED bulbs were able to spy on you.
    You should be able to see if they are connected to the WIFI by logging in to the router. I have never seen anything strange connected to mine. I have know about the EMF radiation.

Edit: I decided to research LED light bulbs with computer chips that connect to WIFI. They are called Smart bulbs

https://emfacademy.com/light-bulb-em...omplete-guide/

Light Bulbs and EMF Radiation – The Important Facts

The bottom line is that not every light bulb is created equal, not even close in fact.

Let’s start off with smart light bulbs, which are growing more and more popular.

These are essentially LED light bulbs that have a small computer chip built-in that allows them to connect to your home WiFi and be controllable via your phone.
    If you’ve ever been in someone’s house and they showed off the ability to change the colors of all their lights, or ask their Amazon Alexa device to dim the lights, then you know what I’m talking about.

Adding devices that use your home WiFi can be convenient, but will increase the amount of Radio Frequency Radiation (RF) you’re exposed to. In fact, I have many articles on the potential dangers of WiFi radiation, how to protect yourself from it, and why you should consider turning it off at night.

On top of that, you also have to look at how these lights are controlled. If they are LED they likely have the capability of being dimmed via a dimmer switch, which can result in a large amount of EMF radiation being emitted into your house via dirty electricity. I won’t go into this topic here, because I already have other articles on it, but it’s a good thing to know.

So, the bottom line is that modern light bulbs are very different than the incandescent ones we used to see everywhere, and this has it’s own lists of pro’s and cons.
    Obviously we’re presented with tons of opportunities to better control the lighting of our homes, and in more convenient ways. However, as we’ll talk about in this article, the big downside is that we’re introducing electrosmog into our home environment, which may not be worth it in the long run.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

15. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

JDRock (30th June 2021)

Thanks

THATS IT! when the enn ess ayy was harassing a friend, they told him "we dont need your phone, we can listen through the lamp" A long time now ive needed that piece to the puzzle, thanks Ima

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDRock For This Useful Post:

ImaCannin (30th June 2021),midnight rambler (30th June 2021),monty (30th June 2021),Tumbleweed (30th June 2021)