Thread: June 25, 1948

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,289 Times in 879 Posts

June 25, 1948

Once again this date has passed without celebration or minor footnote.

Here is how Congress defines it (and themselves)

TITLE 18-CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
    This title was enacted by act June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 1, 62 Stat. 683

This originated as an act of Congress that was signed by Harry Truman in a extra-constitutional manner AFTER congress had adjourned mid-session and who immediately after called them back into emergency session to address the constitutional crisis he created.

Title 18 is indeed a CRIMINAL CODE. Enacted in a criminal manner by criminals for the benefit of criminals

I suspect these statements might be mild but my gentle nature prevents me from expressing more accurate sentiments.

Forget Juneteenth when slaves were notified of their freedom. June 25th is the date slavery was re-enacted by the U.S. And this is the same government you trust to inject vaccines?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (5th July 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,545 Times in 2,105 Posts

Re: June 25, 1948

Got anything succinct on this, because I am having a hard time finding anything about it that does not require digging. I assume you have done some digging and therefor ask you to lay it out bare bones fashion and I can then decide if it merits my time to dig further. Just why is it that you feel this has been a hazard to our freedom?
    " If you are on the wrong road progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive man. There is nothing progressive about being pig-headed and refusing to admit a mistake. And I think if you look at the present state of the world it's pretty plain that humanity has been making some big mistake. We're on the wrong road. And if that is so we must go back. Going back is the quickest way on. ---C. S. Lewis

4. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (5th July 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CZa...ew?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Uoj...ew?usp=sharing

You can examine the above pdf files. These are recorded in Indiana and certified copies are available. I suggest before relying on this information you at least obtain certified copies. The researcher is Dennis Craig and some material of an affidavit nature does not apply to the topic of this thread. Mr Craig is deceased.

Pocket veto is what happens when a president waits for congress to stand down. The president's power to approve vanishes when congress adjourns.

Two previous cases occurred. La Abbra silver mine is one case. A president signed this public law while congress was on a short holiday break. The courts upheld the action because congress could correct the error soon after the act. A few decades later another president did the same thing but on a private act. The only one who can claim damage in such a case is that particular private party.

Title 18 passes itself off as public law instead of public policy. Related to the U.S. abandoning gold they lost the ability to enact public law. IT IS ALL PRIVATE. And I object!! PUBLICLY! LOUDLY! AND ON THE RECORD!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (5th July 2021),woodman (5th July 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Juneteenth ... Slaves hear they are free in Galveston

Turnip Day . The Democratic party nullifies the Emancipation Proclamation by approving Title 18. (slaves can't misbehave)

When you change the rules you change the game!