Thread: Free Mason breaks his vows to reveal all.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Free Mason breaks his vows to reveal all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Eeo-82Eac8&t=1205s

The religion embedded in Free Masonry is Satanism.
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

Neuro (9th July 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Re: Free Mason breaks his vows to reveal all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Eeo-82Eac8&t=1205s

The religion embedded in Free Masonry is Satanism.
    I watched the entire presentation and it is some of the most important revelations you will ever witness. In fact, if you cannot make the time to watch this then evil has won. In the end, all it would take is the bulk of mankind to turn to Jesus Christ and the one true God, stop participating in (((satanic))) new world order which feeds like a vampire on our collective energy, and their evil plans would crumble to dust overnight. Greed, fear, lust and gluttony are the shackles that enslave many men. The righteous man trusts in the Lord and lives in but is not of this world.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (8th July 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

I listened to the whole thing and I kept waiting to hear him point out that the jews are the bloodline of satan. He thinks it's just the masons that are the satanists. There were two bloodlines in the garden of Eden. One called the "tree of life" and the other the "tree of the knowledge of good and evil". Genesis 3:15 speaks of this.

He got a lot of stuff right in my opinion concerning the free masons. I started looking in to these secret societies when I was about eighteen and it didn't take me very long to see they were up to no good and I wanted no part of them.

It took four hours before he got to the part where he says Hitler was a free mason and I say bullshit on that one. I'll post an excerpt below of what the members of a Canadian Lodge had to say about Hitler and the trouble he caused them.

The reality
    On Hitler’s rise to power, the ten Grand Lodges of Germany were dissolved.3 Many among the prominent dignitaries and members of the Order were sent to concentration camps. The Gestapo seized the membership lists of the Grand Lodges and looted their libraries and collections of Masonic objects. Much of this loot was then exhibited in an "Anti-Masonic Exposition" inaugurated in 1937 by Herr Dr. Joseph Goebbels in Munich. The Exposition included completely furnished Masonic temples.

"The persecution was carried over into Austria when the country was captured by the Nazis. The Masters of the various Vienna lodges were immediately confined in the most notorious concentration camps, including the horrible living hell at Dachau in Bavaria. The same procedure was repeated when Hitler took over Czechoslovakia, then Poland. Immediately after conquering Holland and Belgium, the Nazis ordered the dissolution of the lodges in those nations. It was also Point One on the agenda of Major Quisling in Norway. It may be taken as part of the same ugly picture that General Franco of Spain in 1940 sentenced all Freemasons in his realm automatically to ten years in prison. When France fell last June, the Vichy government caused the two Masonic bodies of France, the Grand Orient and the Grande Loge to be dissolved, their property being seized and sold at auction." 4

Hitlers hatred of Freemasonry is clearly documented.5 In 1931 Nazi party officials were given a "Guide and Instructional Letter" that stated, "The natural hostility of the peasant against the Jews, and his hostility against the Freemason as a servant of the Jew, must be worked up to a frenzy." 6 On April 7, 1933, Hermann Goering—who once considered becoming a freemason—held an interview with Grand Master von Heeringen of the "Land" Grand Lodge of Germany, telling him there was no place for Freemasonry in Nazi Germany. 7 The Nazi Primer, the Official Handbook for the Schooling of Hitler Youth, attacked freemasons, marxists, and the Christian churches for their "mistaken teaching of the equality of all men" by which they were said to be seeking power over the whole world. 8

Hitler, in his own words:

"To strengthen his political position he [the Jew] tries to tear down the racial and civil barriers which for a time continue to restrain him at every step. To this end he fights with all the tenacity innate in him for religious tolerance—and in Freemasonry, which has succumbed to him completely, he has an excellent instrument with which to fight for his aims and put them across. The governing circles and the higher strata of the political and economic bourgeoisie are brought into his nets by the strings of Freemasonry, and never need to suspect what is happening.

"Only the deeper and broader strata of the people as such, or rather that class which is beginning to wake up and fight for its rights and freedom, cannot yet be sufficiently taken in by these methods. But this is more necessary than anything else; for the Jew feels that the possibility of his rising to a dominant role exists only if there is someone ahead of him to clear the way; and this someone he thinks he can recognize in the bourgeoisie, in their broadest strata in fact. The glovemakers and linen weavers, however, cannot be caught in the fine net of Freemasonry; no, for them coarser but no less drastic means must be employed. Thus Freemasonry is joined by a second weapon in the service of the Jews: the press. With all his perseverance and dexterity he seizes possession of it. With it he slowly begins to grip and ensnare, to guide and to push all public life, since he is in a position to create and direct that power which, under the name of 'public opinion,' is better known today than a few decades ago." 9

"While the international world Jew slowly but surely strangles us, our so-called patriots shouted against a man and a system which dared in one corner of the earth at least, to free themselves from the Jewish-Masonic embrace and oppose a nationalistic resistance to this international world poisoning." 10

"The general pacifistic paralysis of the national instinct of self preservation begun by Freemasonry in the circles of the so-called intelligentsia is transmitted to the broad masses and above all to the bourgeoisie by the activity of the big papers which today are always Jewish." 11

"The prohibition of Masonic secret societies, the persecution of the supra-national press as well as the continuous demolition of international Marxism, and, conversely, the steady reinforcement of the Fascist state conception, will in the course of the years cause the Italian Government to serve the interests of the Italian people more and more, without regard for the hissing of the Jewish world hydra." 12

We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (8th July 2021),Neuro (9th July 2021),woodman (8th July 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

I would like to point out that we are hearing this from a video on Utube.

All of the people I follow as perceived truth tellers have been banned from Utube.

I'm not saying there are no truth tellers on Utube. I just don't know of any.

I'm not saying there is anything false about this video or that it's the god's truth, it's just evidence to be thought about.
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

Neuro (9th July 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

They no doubt attempt to control all of our reality, almost all opposition to their mainstream version is controlled. I watched the whole thing. In the beginning he left out the jews, when he said that the world rulers/controllers weren’t christian, buddhist, muslim or hindus. So one could take that to mean that they are among the satanists that rule the planet. I guess if he hadn’t but actively pointed out the jews, the video wouldn’t have lasted as long as it would have taken to watch it.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (12th July 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

"They no doubt attempt to control all of our reality"

People try to alter their own reality. By responding to their reality you are making it a part of your reality.

Why would you let someone else control your reality when you could be in Bali instead?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    "They no doubt attempt to control all of our reality"

People try to alter their own reality. By responding to their reality you are making it a part of your reality.

Why would you let someone else control your reality when you could be in Bali instead?
    What is your response about then?
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    What is your response about then?
    Response to illusion is called delusion.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    Response to illusion is called delusion.
    Well if you read what I wrote, it was merely an observation of the illusion, you were deluding yourself.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Well if you read what I wrote, it was merely an observation of the illusion, you were deluding yourself.
    A measure of your life's quality is your degree of entanglement with the illusions of others.

Chinese proverb ...When I cease striving to understand then what I know is without understanding.