Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fauci spent 191 BILLION developing bio weapon

Thanks
    Thanked 7,579 Times in 4,598 Posts

Re: Fauci spent 191 BILLION developing bio weapon

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    I have wrestled again and again with the hyperinflation scenario and I cannot commit to either inflation nor deflation. I really believe both are possible depending upon the actions of the central bank and the government. We have been seeing some severe inflationary pressures due to supply issues and also stimulus issues. I am not so sure this will last. I listen to guys who have been through it in places such as Romania and others but then Lacy Hunt and Dave Rosenberg have differing opinions and very lucid arguments as to why deflation is a very real possibility. I will never forget the lesson of the Great Recession and the drop in prices we saw then.

(213) How my family survived hyperinflation - what to expect when expecting high inflation - YouTube
    (213) Hyperinflation explained from the human perspective viewers question answered on stocks and crypto - YouTube

(213) 4 Reasons Why Inflation Will Be Replaced by Deflation in 2021 - Dr Lacy Hunt - YouTube
    (213) Stay Far Away From Housing and Commodities: Runaway Inflation is Just Noise - Dave Rosenberg - YouTube

There is a very real possibility that we go mad max and if hunger rears it's head and it really seems like they are pushing that scenario, then all bets are off.

I just don't know. I still suspect a slow, controlled slide into oblivion even with the obvious criminality that seems to be pervading every aspect of our society.
    Honestly I don't have any idea what to expect.

Here is another video from early in the Plandemic crisis where the narrator offers her opinion and some explanation of the financial crisis responsible for the Covid-19 lockdowns and what she sees in the future.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/lockd...sYg7lx2PS.html
    "It can never happen here.” “It won’t get that bad.” “This is America.” Such foolish words. Such blind people. When the country had long passed the point of no return, they still believed that with the next election cycle things would turn around. Moral character and moral fiber were no longer requirements for those who ran for public office, but such ideas were openly mocked.”
    LaVoy Finicum

2. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

woodman (23rd July 2021)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,184 Times in 7,451 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post

Here is another video from early in the Plandemic crisis where the narrator offers her opinion and some explanation of the financial crisis responsible for the Covid-19 lockdowns and what she sees in the future.

Video won't play.
    "I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than one hundred shitheads." --Colonel Charlie Beckwith

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Video won't play.
    It is playing for me
    "It can never happen here.” “It won’t get that bad.” “This is America.” Such foolish words. Such blind people. When the country had long passed the point of no return, they still believed that with the next election cycle things would turn around. Moral character and moral fiber were no longer requirements for those who ran for public office, but such ideas were openly mocked.”
    LaVoy Finicum

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Video won't play.
    I tried the video on my laptop and on the tablet. It plays on both using the Brave browser.
    LaVoy Finicum

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,545 Times in 2,105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post

Food for thought:
    (215) First Disinflation, Then Deflation, Then Big-Time Inflation | Michael Pento (PT2) - YouTube

Seems to be thread drift but really is appropriate since this plandemic is largely a monetary phenomenon.
    " If you are on the wrong road progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive man. There is nothing progressive about being pig-headed and refusing to admit a mistake. And I think if you look at the present state of the world it's pretty plain that humanity has been making some big mistake. We're on the wrong road. And if that is so we must go back. Going back is the quickest way on.” ---C. S. Lewis

7. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

monty (24th July 2021)