Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fauci spent 191 BILLION developing bio weapon

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Fauci spent 191 BILLION developing bio weapon

"A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Amanda (22nd July 2021),Bigjon (13th July 2021),monty (13th July 2021),Neuro (22nd July 2021),Tumbleweed (13th July 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Re: Fauci spent 191 BILLION developing bio weapon

Things may not be going well for Fauci...

Rand Paul Announces He's Formally Requesting a Criminal Referral Against Dr. Fauci
    Published July 21, 2021

https://rumble.com/vk4who-rand-paul-...=22lbp&mrefc=5
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    Things may not be going well for Fauci...

Rand Paul Announces He's Formally Requesting a Criminal Referral Against Dr. Fauci
    Published July 21, 2021

https://rumble.com/vk4who-rand-paul-...=22lbp&mrefc=5
    The Deep State doesn't prosecute its own. The DoJ likely won't do shit. I have yet to see anyone but Trumps supporters in handcuffs.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

Amanda (22nd July 2021),Cebu_4_2 (22nd July 2021),midnight rambler (22nd July 2021),monty (21st July 2021),Tumbleweed (22nd July 2021)

Thanks

This lays it all bare. He has all the patent filings, documents, evidence etc...

DOJ, FBI, Courts etc... are totally infiltrated and compromised. Why nothing has happened with these blatant in your face criminal acts.

Question becomes, how can it fixed or undone?

https://rumble.com/embed/vhg5t0/?pub=4
    "Is it really a crime to report that the government is committing a crime?"

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimswift For This Useful Post:

Amanda (22nd July 2021),midnight rambler (21st July 2021),Tumbleweed (22nd July 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jimswift View Post
    This lays it all bare. He has all the patent filings, documents, evidence etc...

DOJ, FBI, Courts etc... are totally infiltrated and compromised. Why nothing has happened with these blatant in your face criminal acts.

Question becomes, how can it fixed or undone?

https://rumble.com/embed/vhg5t0/?pub=4
    This may sound extreme but I believe the only way it can be fixed or undone is if the American people were to unite and remove these criminals from office, convict and execute them for treason.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Amanda (22nd July 2021),Ares (22nd July 2021),midnight rambler (22nd July 2021),Neuro (22nd July 2021),Tumbleweed (22nd July 2021),woodman (22nd July 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    This may sound extreme but I believe the only way it can be fixed or undone is if the American people were to unite and remove these criminals from office, convict and execute them for treason.
    In other words, a mass uprising far more violent and far more numerous than any BLM or Antifa action. It will have to involve action against local and regional law enforcement because they are all compromised and part of this system. But no, they have thought this out and we can only clamor that we must 'Back the Blue', but the 'Blue' is backing the government. We have lost our government to the Bolshevik forces; all is controlled by them.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Amanda (22nd July 2021),monty (22nd July 2021),Tumbleweed (22nd July 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    In other words, a mass uprising far more violent and far more numerous than any BLM or Antifa action. It will have to involve action against local and regional law enforcement because they are all compromised and part of this system. But no, they have thought this out and we can only clamor that we must 'Back the Blue', but the 'Blue' is backing the government. We have lost our government to the Bolshevik forces; all is controlled by them.
    It can only happen after the collapse which is inevitable. Good news is that they are mainly killing their supporter base, the sheep.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Amanda (22nd July 2021),Ares (22nd July 2021),midnight rambler (22nd July 2021),monty (22nd July 2021),Tumbleweed (22nd July 2021),woodman (22nd July 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Yes, what you say is true. Restoration of an honest government could only be accomplished by having a well organized armed body of the citizens in every state, an impossibility under the current conditions. I think any attempt to arm and organize a major citizen militia would be infiltrated with three letter agency members and informants destined to failure.

As Neuro says that can only happen after a complete collapse which is inevitable.

I think hyper inflation is right around the corner along with food shortages and major rioting and looting in the large cities for the last scrap of food in the supermarket. What the survivors may accomplish is anyones guess.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (22nd July 2021),woodman (22nd July 2021)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

an impossibility under the current conditions.
    Yep. There's only one solution IMO, divine intervention.

if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Ares (22nd July 2021),monty (22nd July 2021),Tumbleweed (22nd July 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    Yes, what you say is true. Restoration of an honest government could only be accomplished by having a well organized armed body of the citizens in every state, an impossibility under the current conditions. I think any attempt to arm and organize a major citizen militia would be infiltrated with three letter agency members and informants destined to failure.

As Neuro says that can only happen after a complete collapse which is inevitable.

I think hyper inflation is right around the corner along with food shortages and major rioting and looting in the large cities for the last scrap of food in the supermarket. What the survivors may accomplish is anyones guess.
    I have wrestled again and again with the hyperinflation scenario and I cannot commit to either inflation nor deflation. I really believe both are possible depending upon the actions of the central bank and the government. We have been seeing some severe inflationary pressures due to supply issues and also stimulus issues. I am not so sure this will last. I listen to guys who have been through it in places such as Romania and others but then Lacy Hunt and Dave Rosenberg have differing opinions and very lucid arguments as to why deflation is a very real possibility. I will never forget the lesson of the Great Recession and the drop in prices we saw then.

(213) How my family survived hyperinflation - what to expect when expecting high inflation - YouTube
    (213) Hyperinflation explained from the human perspective viewers question answered on stocks and crypto - YouTube

(213) 4 Reasons Why Inflation Will Be Replaced by Deflation in 2021 - Dr Lacy Hunt - YouTube
    (213) Stay Far Away From Housing and Commodities: Runaway Inflation is Just Noise - Dave Rosenberg - YouTube

There is a very real possibility that we go mad max and if hunger rears it's head and it really seems like they are pushing that scenario, then all bets are off.

I just don't know. I still suspect a slow, controlled slide into oblivion even with the obvious criminality that seems to be pervading every aspect of our society.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Ares (23rd July 2021),monty (22nd July 2021)