Thread: Why they donít want you eating meat

Thanks
    Thanked 4,228 Times in 2,327 Posts

Why they donít want you eating meat

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vacuum For This Useful Post:

cheka. (19th July 2021),monty (18th July 2021),Tumbleweed (18th July 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,579 Times in 4,598 Posts

Re: Why they donít want you eating meat

Quote Originally Posted by vacuum View Post
    F ‘em. I just ordered a front quarter cut and wrapped $3.50/lb hanging weight.
    "It can never happen here.Ē ďIt wonít get that bad.Ē ďThis is America.Ē Such foolish words. Such blind people. When the country had long passed the point of no return, they still believed that with the next election cycle things would turn around. Moral character and moral fiber were no longer requirements for those who ran for public office, but such ideas were openly mocked.Ē
    LaVoy Finicum

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

JDRock (18th July 2021),Tumbleweed (18th July 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,545 Times in 2,105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    F ‘em. I just ordered a front quarter cut and wrapped $3.50/lb hanging weight.
    That's a good deal. I had an Amish guy offer me some grass fed for $3.75 for a quarter and down to $3.25 for a whole but would have to add 55 cents for butchering and packaging. My freezers are full right now but am considering putting one of my keezers over to freezer duty.
    " If you are on the wrong road progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive man. There is nothing progressive about being pig-headed and refusing to admit a mistake. And I think if you look at the present state of the world it's pretty plain that humanity has been making some big mistake. We're on the wrong road. And if that is so we must go back. Going back is the quickest way on.Ē ---C. S. Lewis

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

JDRock (18th July 2021),monty (18th July 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    That's a good deal. I had an Amish guy offer me some grass fed for $3.75 for a quarter and down to $3.25 for a whole but would have to add 55 cents for butchering and packaging. My freezers are full right now but am considering putting one of my keezers over to freezer duty.
    What is a keezer ?.
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,545 Times in 2,105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ImaCannin View Post
    What is a keezer ?.
    Just a freezer that has been converted into a keg (draft beer) dispenser.
    " If you are on the wrong road progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive man. There is nothing progressive about being pig-headed and refusing to admit a mistake. And I think if you look at the present state of the world it's pretty plain that humanity has been making some big mistake. We're on the wrong road. And if that is so we must go back. Going back is the quickest way on.Ē ---C. S. Lewis

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,174 Times in 2,987 Posts

this from mega-giant US food corp -- archer daniels midland. nice timing of the announcement -- right on the heels of the stolen elections/communist coup

instead of meat, you will eat the bugs

https://www.adm.com/news/news-releas...catur-illinois

ADM, InnovaFeed announce construction of world’s largest insect protein facility in Decatur, Illinois

11/19/2020

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (19th July 2021),monty (19th July 2021),Tumbleweed (19th July 2021)