Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thermal video

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Thermal video

This is kind of entertaining.

We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (15th February 2019),monty (16th February 2019),Neuro (17th February 2019),woodman (18th February 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Re: Thermal video

Neuro is a chiropractor and might be interested in this guy's videos. It was linked on Tumbleweed's funny video above...

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Neuro (17th February 2019)

Thanks

I've had my lower back adjusted like he shows in his video. When my back gets out of alignment one of my legs feels like it's burning and goes numb. A few treatments and I'm good to go for awhile. I've also had my neck adjusted and I hate waiting for the chiropractor to twist my neck and make it pop. From the comments it sounds like he was feeling her up but it's pretty much just the standard kind of back and neck treatment. the comments were kind of funny though.
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (16th February 2019),Neuro (17th February 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post

Neuro is a chiropractor and might be interested in this guy's videos. It was linked on Tumbleweed's funny video above...

With some variation in technique it is pretty much what I do.

But I usually tell my nervous new patients that I learned the neck adjustments from watching Kung Fu movies, and that the cracks they hear is from bones breaking, and then I ask them if they can move their toes, which they do and then I tell them they are fine. It seems like the absurdity of the explanation makes people more relaxed. Way more than a lengthy explanation on what happens during an adjustment. Reassuring people several times that what you do is safe I have found is oftentimes counterproductive in getting them to relax.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (17th February 2019),Tumbleweed (18th February 2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    With some variation in technique it is pretty much what I do.

Major Camel Toe Display by this "Model"

All of his videos HERE. Fun watching this pro...works on many good looking females. I would try the neck strap Neuro!

Thanks

Fun watching this pro...works on many good looking females. I would try the neck strap Neuro![/SIZE]
    Well call him then... I have never used anything like that, his upper cervical technique is a bit sloppy, so that’s probably why he feels the need to use it. I am glad you are enjoying yourself.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks

I have never used anything like that, his upper cervical technique is a bit sloppy, so that’s probably why he feels the need to use it. I am glad you are enjoying yourself.

Would this actually work? I regularly (since forever) crack my neck from side to side but can't pull it UP to reduce that annoying tightness.

Thanks

Would this actually work? I regularly (since forever) crack my neck from side to side but can't pull it UP to reduce that annoying tightness.

That is traction, which works by creating a reduced pressure in the cervical disc, which is of some limited use for people who suffer from a herniated disc. I sometimes use a manual cervical traction technique if the signs and symptoms of nerve compression from disc herniation is overbearing, but generally the relief is temporarary.

The annoying tightness which you describe is most certainly not from a herniated disc, but most likely from a misaligned upper cervical misalignment, which you can’t adress with your own manual methods, neither with a normal traction device. You’ll get a temporary relief while you are in traction.

He can open up the upper cervical spine because he use traction with a thrust, however it is probably a good idea to limit it to younger healthy females. Men would have too much neck musculature generally for it to work, and using this technique on anyone older or who actually have a herniating disc is a disaster waiting to happen. Actually having seen that second video he is not a chiropractor I would go to myself, even though his technique in the cervico-thoracic junction is pretty good.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (18th February 2019)

Thanks

That is traction, which works by creating areduced pressure in the cervical disc, which is of some limited use for people who suffer from a herniated disc. I sometimes use a manual cervical traction technique if the signs and symptoms of nerve compression from disc herniation is overbearing, but generally the relief is temporary.

The annoying tightness which you describe is most certainly not from a herniated disc, but most likely from a misaligned upper cervical misalignment, which you can’t address with your own manual methods, neither with a normal traction device. You’ll get a temporary relief while you are in traction.

He can open up the upper cervical spine because he use traction with a thrust, however it is probably a good idea to limit it to younger healthy females. Men would have too much neck musculature generally for it to work, and using this technique on anyone older or who actually have a herniating disc is a disaster waiting to happen. Actually having seen that second video he is not a chiropractor I would go to myself, even though his technique in the cervico-thoracic junction is pretty good.
    Seriously, thank you Dr. Neuro for this relevant information. Two years ago I had a CT soft tissue neck with contrast scan and the findings include quote "Hypertropic degenerative changes of the cervical spine." Buying an adjustable $50 pillow that can add/remove foam filling solved much of my chronic pain. I sleep fine now on my side. I still regularly side-crack my longish non-muscular 70 year-old neck maybe once a day for tightness relief. I guess I'll just live with the occasional feelings of vertical compression.

Thanks again!

Thanks

Major Camel Toe Display by this "Model"
    At the 8:15 mark she sure isn't hiding anything
    Birth till Death

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (21st February 2019),cheka. (23rd February 2019),Jewboo (19th February 2019),midnight rambler (18th February 2019),monty (19th February 2019),osoab (19th February 2019)