Thread: Racism and masks today vs 15 years ago

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Racism and masks today vs 15 years ago

About 15 years ago or so me and my young boy (7ish) would travel into deep Detroit. Showing my kid diversity. We would go to a white castle or Mexican joint or similar black owned restaurant place and eat inside the place. We got respect for just being white and there. The blacks were almost always polite. The workers and customers always seemed to give us some respect. I wanted to show that to my boy without any racial discrimination. We are all people dealing with the same BS in the same world. We were probably the only 2 white people within miles lol. No fear, no regrets, just integrating.

=====
    TODAY
    =====

Just went into town today to several stores. At least 60% masked and the niggers are blatantly obnoxious to white people, I could just feel it and didn't look any in the face. Pushy, make us go around like they are lamp posts or some piles of shyt. Avoid eyes like looking into a rabid dogs face in a Detroit alley.

Altercation at checkout in wallmart (school supplies) Nigger ape woman told me to go to the back of the line (back of the bus?). I just used my hands to indicate I wanted to go into the other lane that the stupid nigger ape couldn't see for herself. She pushed my cart back, almost into my kid and waved her look alike ape bitch to go in front of us. Look alike looked at me several times but immediately looked away when I looked at her. Not sure what that was all about, maybe she could think? Just unsure about a lot of shyt lately.

Had that been any white bitch anywhere on Earth I would have shoved right through but with the place being about 30% ape shyt I decided not in our best interest. I didn't say a thing like a typical white pussy male, And that made me even more angry as I knew I couldn't. If I did the place would have gone ape shyt and there would be ZERO whites to aid us. 9 years ago this wallmart was almost pure white. Almost eerie with the lack of color. This year not so much.

In the car a reassured my lil girl that I Fucking HATE niggers, not all but most. She witnessed and knew completely what I meant. Open or conceal carry is nice but not going to help shit if I am imprisoned for shooting zoo animals.

We are in some fucking unprecedented fuck right now.

WTF enabled these niggers to this point? This is a different world from 15 years ago. I do not usually go to wallmart but in a 98% white area being intimidated by 30% niggers and all whites in white panties I don't know how to handle it.

Fuck how do I deal with it and explain what's going on to my kid if I don't even understand it myself?

What a wake-up day of fuck.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

cheka. (2nd August 2021),midnight rambler (2nd August 2021)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

Re: Racism and masks today vs 15 years ago

same here in houston -- the electric jew has fucked up the niggers worse than ever

i advise me and mine to channel nick sandman - the smirking maga hat kid. they are pathetic powerless animals -- they dont matter. a knowing smirk is all it takes to beat their hate

niggers crave drama, the ultimate drama queens -- 24/7 365 hunting for/creating drama. dont give them any

instead, treat them as if they dont matter -- that burns their ass

be the sandman...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (3rd August 2021),midnight rambler (2nd August 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

I return hate with love.

Bugs the hell out of them.

'Course when love is directed at me I just get obnoxious. For that is the way to tell if love is just fake.

Polite I am neural on. After all, it could be a southern unfamiliar with our habits.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

I no longer go to the lower regions of Detroit. I stay away from Black society because they have been inculcated with hatred for whites. They have a massive inferiority complex and they have no compunction about killing whites. They are getting away with it. Whites are now an inferior race and are targeted for extinction by the Jew.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

7. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (3rd August 2021)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    I no longer go to the lower regions of Detroit. I stay away from Black society because they have been inculcated with hatred for whites. They have a massive inferiority complex and they have no compunction about killing whites. They are getting away with it.
    You left out the resentment component.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

9. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

woodman (3rd August 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Learn to shop online more. Most White people are doing that increasingly to avoid Niggers. That's why the stores are mostly Niggers now.

Walmart now allows you to shop their online and they deliver it from the store to your house. It's usually free for a lot of items.

There's many services popping up that let you buy groceries online. Increasingly White people will have to do this to stay safe. The prices will come down as our society becomes more automated and decentralized.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

"Walmart now allows you to shop their online and they deliver it from the store"

Message from the bank:
    Recently there has been increased fraudulent debit card activity with Walmart Grocery online service. To protect your account, we have blocked debit card purchases with this online merchant. You may continue to use your debit card at the store, however, your debit card transaction will not process when placing an online grocery order with Wal-Mart Grocery.

We apologize for this inconvenience.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    Learn to shop online more. Most White people are doing that increasingly to avoid Niggers. That's why the stores are mostly Niggers now.

Walmart now allows you to shop their online and they deliver it from the store to your house. It's usually free for a lot of items.

There's many services popping up that let you buy groceries online. Increasingly White people will have to do this to stay safe. The prices will come down as our society becomes more automated and decentralized.
    I do and would have however I had to get school supplies, 16 specific items such as '4 packs of crayola crayons 24 each' '2 1 inch 3 ring binders' etc etc. To do that online, I would still be at it lol. We did the same thing last year and it was nothing in comparison to yesterday.

Good point of why there are such concentrations of niggers. The local Food City and Aldi is 98% white as of now. We stopped in a local Belk for the wife to check out and that was almost solid niggers plus ultra high prices. We know not to stop there again.

I have been online shopping for years. Always hated Amazon due to it being Amazon but I got a business account and free shipping and returns on prime items for 59 bux a year. Just keep searching til you find someone selling stuff for half price. Yesterday I ordered 5 air filters for the mower, 8 bux and got them today. Same item on ebay is around the same price but for a single item and probably take 5 days to receive. I order on Ebay a lot for obscure tools and gadgets from china. I'm not usually in a rush and have a ton of shit that I have not needed or used yet but someday may need.
    Jackie did it and you know it!