Thread: Guess what the Walmart logo looks exactly like

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Guess what the Walmart logo looks exactly like

"A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Re: Guess what the Walmart logo looks exactly like

Looks like the underground truck depot in Springfield MO

There are YouTube videos on it.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

The thought occurred to me that was the Missouri facility. (surprised you used the Fed Zone abbreviation for Missouri) However there's other underground facilities shown in that video which do not appear to be the Missouri facility. And how do you explain some random guy interviewing a truck driver at the very entrance?

I met a very interesting, colorful character a couple of months ago. Because of what he does and has done for decades I feel reasonably sure (very sure actually) I can trust what he's witnessed and related to me. He told me that near his office he was on the feeder road of the freeway and a large truck drove up a ramp coming from underground nearby. This intrigued him to the point he unassed his automobile right there in the middle of the street and rushed over to start asking the truck driver questions about what's up (or down should I say). This truck driver told him about the local tunnel he (the truck driver) was familiar with. The location the truck driver said that tunnel terminated at the other end was in the immediate vicinity of a recently shuttered Walmart. Many local folks found it strange that this Walmart would be permanently closed, it's in a great area.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

4. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

ziero0 (6th August 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

"surprised you used the Fed Zone abbreviation for Missouri"

Anything commerce-related can be discussed using federal descriptors without prejudice to natural rights. Teamsters are commercial. WALMART is commercial. MO is commercial (and bankrupt). I am not commercial (and not bankrupt).

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post

I drove an eighteen wheeler underground in to an old limestone mine that was being used as a warehouse. Starting at about the 5:00:00 time mark it looks like the place where I picked up that load.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (7th August 2021)