Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9-11-01 to 9-11-21 20th Anniversary Refresher Part 1 of 2 parts

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Re: 9-11-01 to 9-11-21 20th Anniversary Refresher Part 1 of 2 parts

"Also, fyi, as posted on another thread, Darren Beattie knows 9/11 was a lie and drops hints about it. "

I am somewhat of a fan of Darren Beattie so will have to search on this forum for that posting on this forum.

https://www.revolver.news/

I have followed the pattern of false flags since the early 1990s. It more and more appears to be sophisticated game theory. I regard the Covid Hoax and the Vaccine Hoax and this 2021 9-11-01 Memorial ceremonies and writings to all be part of the "program" and "the game." It is no accident that Biden came out with his unconstitutional planned mandates garbage right before 9-11-21. All of this is strategically timed to happen within the gaming of the public to install the one world death and slavery system for all. I see the elements of the game are just like a low-quality computer program.

I found no entity professing to be speaking from a Christian perspective say anything helpful or meaningful or truthful about 9-11-01 this anniversary. They either said nothing at all or just did maudlin little speeches at ceremonies that were nothing less than further mind control on the people.

2nd Epistle of Saint Paul to the Thessalonians
    Chapter 2

[11] That all may be judged who have not believed the truth, but have consented to iniquity. [12] But we ought to give thanks to God always for you, brethren, beloved of God, for that God hath chosen you firstfruits unto salvation, in sanctification of the spirit, and faith of the truth: [13] Whereunto also he hath called you by our gospel, unto the purchasing of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. [14] Therefore, brethren, stand fast; and hold the traditions which you have learned, whether by word, or by our epistle. [15] Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God and our Father, who hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation, and good hope in grace,

http://drbo.org/chapter/60002.htm

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Michelle Malkin Apologizes for Attacking My 9/11 Truth Work

Will Hannity and O'Reilly Follow Suit? "Don't Hold Your Breath!"

By
    Kevin Barrett -

February 14, 2022

By Kevin Barrett, Veterans Today Editor

Subscribe to my Substack to listen to the podcast and read the full interview transcript

Has former Fox News pundit Michelle Malkin taken the red pill? Last year she moved her blog (the biggest political blog in America?) and its massive archives to the Unz Review, home of notorious dissidents and “conspiracy theorists” like yours truly. Since then Malkin has come under increasing fire by the usual suspects, culminating in last week’s banning from AirBNB.
    Banned from lodging for harboring politically-incorrect views? What’s next, “disagree with us and you won’t be allowed to purchase food”? (Maybe I shouldn’t give them any ideas…) Twenty years ago, when I was a witch and Malkin a witch-hunter, I never thought we’d be playing on the same team. But now we’re both witches, and the witch-hunting team is coming after us with torches blazing. I salute Michelle Malkin’s courageous decision to step outside the mainstream (she had more to lose than I did) and appreciate her willingness to engage in fearless and uncensored conversation—and to apologize for her mistakes in the wake of 9/11, including joining other Fox News personalities in attacking me for seeking the truth about 9/11.
    Interview extract:
    Michelle Malkin: I just Googled Kevin Barrett, Michelle Malkin, and I assume this is you that I wrote about all those years ago.
    Kevin Barrett: Yeah, I kind of vaguely remember something like that. A lot of people wrote about me for about, you know, my 15 minutes of fame, which stretched out into six months.

Michelle Malkin: I’m just seeing it now, and I guess it was 2006. I have to go look and see what I said, but I—I can guess. And so, you know, it’s rare that one has an opportunity to do this. And here it is on the radio. I apologize.
    Later in the interview:
    Kevin Barrett: I wonder if I’ll ever get that kind of apology from Sean Hannity or Bill O’Reilly, who are the people who yelled at me on their shows at that time?
    Michelle Malkin: Don’t hold your breath.
    And:
    “There’s a lot of investigative reporting and analysis on Unz.com that raises a lot of very deeply troubling unanswered questions about who knew what on 9/11.”
    And about who did what.

But that’s a conversation that will have to wait. Michelle Malkin says she plans to do some serious red-pill reading this summer. I look forward to inviting her back on the show to discuss her summer reading program!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (4th March 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

I heard Kevin Barrett very recently and he mentioned he has made a new video and it is very popular. I think it is referenced, at least, on VeteransToday.com but I gave up looking for it. It sounded interesting.