Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Jsnip4 September 18th rally, next false flag ? Don't Go there

Thanks

Re: Jsnip4 September 18th rally, next false flag ? Don't Go there

I keep thinking something is going to happen on 9/23

[/VIDEO]
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

Thanks

And here are some more!

My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

Thanks

9/23 movie predictions.... there are more than the 9/11 predictions!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ImaCannin For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (12th September 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Have you seen this branch of their insanity ImaCannin?

CNN: Facebook tests prompts that ask users if they're worried a friend is 'becoming an extremist'
    July 1, 2021

freerepublic.com: Check out Facebook's warning that interest in food preservation might be a sign of extremism
    9/1/21

And then there is Joy Ried at MSNBC doing the now usual 'supremacist white people are horrible, evil violent extremists' thing again.

Their crime? Not even being conservative or political at all, but rather parents being angry that their children are being abused by being forced to wear masks all day at school for no scientific reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO5Mnig1fnk @10:40

Thanks

Jsnip4 decided to post this about his dream and his woo woo friends on the maybe small chance that our really watching out for that Sept. 18 date and rally and spreading this concern and watchfulness around to others may actually cause "THEM" to hold off on this false flag. That is worth participating in, even though I personally am not a woo woo oriented person.

From Keehah's comment, and maybe I am getting a bit off topic, but I believe there is such a thing as a "reaction paradigm." The evildoers appear to have us in a double bind. No matter how we react or respond to whatever outrageous thing they are throwing at us, they use that reaction against us.

I try not to get sucked into reacting at all to any information, no matter how helpful or innocuous it may appear, because then I often become angry or fearful or impulsive in my actions. (I become immediately physically sick when I get really vexed, so that is a blessing or grace I have.)

Old school Catholics like me call that "avoiding the near occasion of sin." Do not even engage at websites or conversations or subjects that cause you to get vexed or may injure your soul.

I am trying to gravitate to internet interactions that bring forth peace and clarity and joy to me, that bring forth the right kind of support and help to people.

Whatever ... we can and should always pray for those we love and those we hate. Maintain a prayerful heart and soul.

( An example of something that almost really ticked me off yesterday, 9-11=21 in Shanksville PA., was George W. Bush's speech he was speaking with satanic subtle forked tongue suggesting "violent extremists abroad and violent extremists at home" are those of us who do not accept and go along with what our government is doing to us right now. We the people are the new "violent extremists."

"As a nation our adjustments have been profound. Many Americans struggled to understand why an enemy would hate us with such zeal. The security measures incorporated into our lives are both sources of comfort and reminders of our vulnerability. And we have seen growing evidence that the dangers to our country can come not only across borders but from violence that gathers within.

There's little cultural overlap between violent extremists abroad and violent extremists at home. But in their disdain for pluralism, in their disregard of human life, in their determination to defile national symbols, they are children of the same foul spirit, and it is our continuing duty to confront them. ..."

https://abcnews.go.com/US/full-trans...ry?id=79959676

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

ImaCannin (14th September 2021),keehah (12th September 2021),Steal (18th September 2021)

Thanks

Like always I hate starting a new thread, since are so many. Figured this might fit here. Sent email out to friends and family, in regard to other things happening this weekend. It was titled : If you have not heard, Pres Trump stated election about to be descertified
    When first I heard yesterday, thought powers that be wont let it happen. Saw the fences go up with razor wire on the top, around white house short while back. Ok...so 'trump supporters' having a rally this weekend there.....then at the same time PA calling for looking at election results again.....Arizona has been doing their own recount......still, I say to good to be true.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/b2Ilh1aehmAV/

pres trump on sept 10, 2021

https://www.bitchute.com/video/8caVUEkd7cvz/

maybe this has teeth?
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/bZrHKLtV71h3/

Arizona should be descertified
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/Lm8vW9rubZPd/
    "Society in every state is a blessing, but government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one." --Thomas Paine

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Steal For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (18th September 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Steal View Post
    Like always I hate starting a new thread, since are so many. Figured this might fit here. Sent email out to friends and family, in regard to other things happening this weekend. It was titled : If you have not heard, Pres Trump stated election about to be descertified
    When first I heard yesterday, thought powers that be wont let it happen. Saw the fences go up with razor wire on the top, around white house short while back. Ok...so 'trump supporters' having a rally this weekend there.....then at the same time PA calling for looking at election results again.....Arizona has been doing their own recount......still, I say to good to be true.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/b2Ilh1aehmAV/

pres trump on sept 10, 2021

https://www.bitchute.com/video/8caVUEkd7cvz/

maybe this has teeth?
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/bZrHKLtV71h3/

Arizona should be descertified
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/Lm8vW9rubZPd/
    All of the major issues that make us see the fall of our constitutional republic into fascism or communism, Marxism, are converging now and it is like one big thing. All the false crises happening now appear to be planned for many decades. We no longer have the rule of law and the Constitution has been ignored for a very long time. We no longer have elections or democratically elected government of, by and for the people.

The vote fraud
    The fraud of a Biden character or puppet entity president and presidential administration
    The fraud of the pandemic and the virus and the Covid and the vaccine
    The collapse of all of the major institutions of our society
    The almost overnight totalitarian coup of our republic
    The absence of true Christian church leaders
    The acceptance as true the too-many-to-count false flag operations over the last century and beyond.
    The heresy of modernism which really is a direct outgrowth of gnosticism and freemasonry and Manicheism and other isms.
    The twisting of correct concern for and stewardship of the environment to make the environment another god.
    The destruction of honest communication for the purpose of honestly explaining as clearly as possible.
    I have not named all the false operations, but they are all really one and the same and they all derive from Satan.

John 14:4-5

Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me. I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

monty (19th September 2021)

Thanks

Well, it appears that that September 18 rally of Trump supporters had very few attendees and it went off without incident. From what I have read it was swarming with FBI undercover agents dressed in attire to make them blend in as Trump supporter groupies.

We cannot say for sure, but maybe our efforts to spread this hyper-vigilance " beware- watch for false flag" messaging did some good this time.

Unfortunately, this serves to stifle the First Amendment right to peaceably assemble, along with the enforced "pandemic" regulations.

Fortunately, more and more people are seeing clearly that our First Amendment rights are disintegrating and by sophisticated deceptive design.

I would say that another goal THEY have is to incite increasing anger and frustration and that puts all factions closer to violence and fighting in the streets, which is their ultimate goal.

Ordo ab chao.*

*Ordo ab Chao ‘ is a Latin phrase that is translated to mean ‘Order from chaos’ in English. It is widely associated with another well-known Latin phrase, ‘Lux in Tenebris’, which translates to ‘Light from Darkness,’ another hugely important theme within Freemasonry, theosophy, and various other Luciferian philosophies where Lucifer is the light-bearer good god. as opposed to the Logos of the bible.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Freedom of speech was declared illegal in Clark County yesterday after security tackled Nevada Lt. Governor candidate Mack Miller and possibly gave him a concussion.

https://thedcpatriot.com/after-assau...ted-town-hall/
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org