Thread: Australian hospitals are giving ivermectin to the vaxxed

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Australian hospitals are giving ivermectin to the vaxxed

From Jim Stone:

Twitter deleted a video I posted yesterday, (evidently they did it right away) so here it is.

AUSTRALIAN HOSPITALS ARE GIVING IVERMECTIN TO THE VAXXED TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THE VAX WORKS, WHILE THEY PUT THE UN VAXXED ON VENTILATORS TO GET THE DEATHS AS HIGH AS POSSIBLE.

Not in the video:Ventilators have pressure settings because not all people need the same pressure. And the pressure settings go all the way up to "destroy the lungs". They have to, because sometimes air is difficult to force in. Do that to someone who does not need it and that's the end.
    Now for the video, which I will serve if Twitter cannot handle it.THIS IS AN IMPORTANT ONE, I SUGGEST MAILING AND RE-POSTING.

To download, hit the arrow or use the 3 dots. If for any reason there's no video showing below, Click here.
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (21st September 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Re: Australian hospitals are giving ivermectin to the vaxxed

This video documentary is really well done and will red pill even the slowest amongst us. The power elite control our money, our governments, our police and militaries and our infrastructure. The only way to stop our slow slide into tyranny and dictatorship is for each of us to wake up to what is being done to us by them, one person at a time. Instead of watching football, or reality TV, or some pointless escapism movie, watch this. It could literally save your life. If you have been postponing facing reality up until now then I have to ask: considering all that is happening in our society now vis-a-vis mandated injections, restricted freedoms, and a crumbling economy if not now, when?

2030 UNMASKED DOCUMENTARY CONNECTING COVID19, MASKS, VACCINES, THE BANKING SYSTEM & THE GREAT RESET

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MbxHfhVExfKg/
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (16th September 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Steroids destroy immunity. Antibiotics kill immunity. Being born by C-section impairs immunity. Using mouthwash obliterates needed bacteria for nitrous oxide. Acetaminophen is a bomb to immunity.

I would suggest that Pharma does not produce a drug that actually promotes immunity. Instead you are damaged to the point should you recover from one disease your treatment will make you more susceptible for 20 more diseases.

Do a ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS on your health situation. When you have made a poor decision you are not likely to live with it for long.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

can anyone direct me to where I can purchase Ivermectin online without the extravagant prices?
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Woodman, I am trying to buy it through America's Frontline Doctors, AAPS, the place where I did buy HCQ. All legitimate and above board. Though it is taking me a long time to get approval and I have to speak to a doctor as they are very busy. It will cost me 90 dollars for the doctor visit on the phone and probably somewhat over 60 dollars which was the cost of the HCQ. Sure hope I get it and that the price is not too much because if it is too much I have to turn it down and still pay the $90.

You can buy it at a farm and ranch store as "horse paste." You need to call first because there is a run on that. You can figure out your dose from YouTube videos. Size of an aspirin of the ointment as one dose that is equal to about one 3 mg pill I think.

The only other way I know of is if you know someone who lives in Mexico who maybe could get it for you over the counter at a drugstore there. Not sure if it is OTC there but many drugs that are prescription here are OTC there. Could probably get the horse paste for sure in Mexico too.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

woodman (21st September 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    Woodman, I am trying to buy it through America's Frontline Doctors, AAPS, the place where I did buy HCQ. All legitimate and above board. Though it is taking me a long time to get approval and I have to speak to a doctor as they are very busy. It will cost me 90 dollars for the doctor visit on the phone and probably somewhat over 60 dollars which was the cost of the HCQ. Sure hope I get it and that the price is not too much because if it is too much I have to turn it down and still pay the $90.

You can buy it at a farm and ranch store as "horse paste." You need to call first because there is a run on that. You can figure out your dose from YouTube videos. Size of an aspirin of the ointment as one dose that is equal to about one 3 mg pill I think.

The only other way I know of is if you know someone who lives in Mexico who maybe could get it for you over the counter at a drugstore there. Not sure if it is OTC there but many drugs that are prescription here are OTC there. Could probably get the horse paste for sure in Mexico too.
    Thanks Dachsie. I was hoping someone could give me a link to that doctors org. that provided prescriptions for human ivermectin and I think you hit it (America's Frontline Doctors). I was having a difficult time sourcing it locally because they seem to be clamping down on it at a couple stores I went to. Signs warning not to use it and nothing really useful on the shelf. I did find an online source and ordered some horse paste. I would prefer to use the human version but I guess horses are more important than humans these days. anyway, product ordered. Some around me are frail and might need some intervention with this medicine in the near future.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    can anyone direct me to where I can purchase Ivermectin online without the extravagant prices?

https://dir.indiamart.com/impcat/ivermectin.html

This is where I bought mine. I bought 12 mg Iverbest, individually packed 4 blister packed per each sheet (1.5" x 2.5") 100 tablets per box.

I got 500 tablets for 200 frn shipped to my house.

It took about a month from order to delivery, might be less can't find original paperwork.

My pretty good linux mint got memory bound yesterday. So now I'm using another computer.
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

woodman (22nd September 2021)