Thread: Covid actors on msm in australia busted.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Covid actors on msm in australia busted.

From Jim Stone:

My take on Corona:

I have repeatedly said it was fake, but that is within a certain context. Yes, someone probably did release a weapon that failed, but for all practical purposes it failed so badly it amounts to a boogie man under the bed. Like any illness it has the potential to kill you but the chances of that are slim and there are so many ways to kill it that as long as you have them, it is nothing to worry about. And their vax is not one of those ways.How about this for a thought:

Bill Gates, Fauci, and more are total cowards. Gates won't even face the public anymore because he's so hated.

Those two bastards did not design a disease nasty enough to do what they claimed all by itself, because they did not want something out there floating around threatening the "good people".

Here is what I think is a highly plausible scenario:The following is hypothesis I pulled out of thin air, no one tipped me off on this, but I bet it is right. WHAT IF they released a disease they knew was harmless until you accepted an injection that helped it?

There were credible rumors that when CVS employees were entering people's identification info into the system specific batch numbers were given to specific people.

WHAT IF those batch numbers were assigned to people based on their social media posts, and what big tech and others involved in the Covid con job knew about everyone? We all know big tech is spying. The same people are behind this shot - BILL GATES, could it be anymore obvious? That bastard has the full slate of everything you ever typed into one of his operating systems, which is what those incessant constant updates were for . . . . . not "security", - that was a con.

They were really to analyze who you were. AND HIS SHOT DECIDES WHO LIVES OR DIES, depending on what batch number you get, all based on what all those "updates" sent him. Google gets it even quicker, without updates.

Think they don't talkI BET I AM RIGHT.

No one who reads this site is stupid enough to get that shot (at least not now, early on a lot of innocent people got whacked) but by now, saying more is preaching to the choior.But I can summarize the not so obvious: Bill gates owned your operating system. Bill gates was involved in designing the virus. Bill gates was involved in designing the shot for the virus. Bill Gates or other big tech built the system at CVS AND the systems everywhere else. Bill Gates wants population reduction. So why not use all of that to make sure when the population is reduced, the "right people" are what he has at the end? Hypothesis, but not far fetched at all.

Alex Jones FINALLY admitted Israel is assisting greatly in the sellout of the United States, and sold out America to China.

He knew that sh**t all along and FINALLY SAID IT, which means we are approaching the final hour where there's nothing left to lose.

Nothing follows.

[B]COVID ACTORS ON MSM IN AUSTRALIA BUSTED. This one is priceless.

Actual for real crisis actors with a history and for hire were hired by a con job doctor to fake being sick with Covid in the hospital, and they were hunted down as actual for real crisis actors that did it professionally. The Australian people outed them and even called the hospitals asking for them, and they were not there. This was done by mediawatch Australia, and went out as an MSM broadcast over ABC. I'd call that incredibly busted.

This is already on the server and ready to launch when it gets censored.

[B]Two nurses refused to be vaxxed, were facing termination, and got video of it.

They did not quit. They were forced out, and the hospital is playing games. They are refusing to turn in their access cards, GOOD FOR THEM, because if they do, they can be accused of quitting. If they force the hospital to terminate them, they can then prosecute.

Mexico weather mod update

Remember a long time ago when I posted how rainy it was? We have received significant rain every single day since then, and the weather never warmed up. It has been nothing but cold to such an extent it has never been necessary to seek out shade to park in, or sit in, or walk under. It did at least warm up enough for butter that is left out to not be hard but there's not a chance it would ever melt. The grand rainfall total this year is probably 150+ inches, but I never set up a rain guage and the official weather reports are lying.

The weather forecast does show nothing but a rain shut out into the forseeable future though. This is the year where solar power has failed.I don't know what to say, I have said it before, how much do I need to repeat?. For perspective: It has rained significant rain with the minumum ever still being enough to perk a garden up to flooded streets every single day, consecutively and without exception, since March. In central Mexico, where I have seen it not rain for 2 years straight. All the while the San Joaquin gets scorched.

October-November is when we should see some major action

If the jabbed are going to die the next time they catch a corona virus, we are going to have that start turning up in earnest late October into November. We will not know totally until February or so, but we are getting close to the deadline everyone talked about. The first early cases should be happening now. They probably are turning up but are not being reported.

If you did not see the Facebook page where a local news station posted asking locals to comment about Corona deaths in their families, only to get 40,000+ local responses stating where family memebers died from the shot and not Corona, SCROLL DOWN, it totally busted the censorship.
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Re: Covid actors on msm in australia busted.

This video documentary is really well done and will red pill even the slowest amongst us. The power elite control our money, our governments, our police and militaries and our infrastructure. The only way to stop our slow slide into tyranny and dictatorship is for each of us to wake up to what is being done to us by them, one person at a time. Instead of watching football, or reality TV, or some pointless escapism movie, watch this. It could literally save your life. If you have been postponing facing reality up until now then I have to ask: considering all that is happening in our society now vis-a-vis mandated injections, restricted freedoms, and a crumbling economy if not now, when?

2030 UNMASKED DOCUMENTARY CONNECTING COVID19, MASKS, VACCINES, THE BANKING SYSTEM & THE GREAT RESET

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MbxHfhVExfKg/
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon