Thread: Escaping the soul trap

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,865 Times in 7,916 Posts

Escaping the soul trap

Although I was once in that position I never saw any 'tunnel of light' nor did I have any out of body experience nor have any other experiences associated with a near death episode, however I was definitely somewhere else (unknown, no recollection) for an unknown period of time (could have been a lifetime somewhere else much like the Star Trek TNG episode where Picard lived an entire lifetime somewhere else as someone else while very briefly unconscious in his life as Picard) and I would definitely have died right there if I hadn't momentarily gone somewhere else and then took immediate action to turn the situation around.

So if you have a NDE and see a 'tunnel of light' then turn around and take a look at your other choice behind you -

https://www.bitchute.com/video/pa9px7TJkmRF/
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (3rd October 2021),Cebu_4_2 (2nd October 2021),Hitch (5th October 2021)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Re: Escaping the soul trap

Interesting stuff, Midnight. Thanks for sharing. You might be interested in reading Robert Monroe's book, Journeys Outside the Body. He basically proves out of body exeriences exist. I personally years ago when through a period of having lucid dreams, and even a couple of out of body experiences. To talk about them, people think you are nuts, so I don't. But, I have a peace knowing and believing we are much more than just our physical bodies.
    life is good.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (5th October 2021)