Thread: Each of 95,000 Afghan refugees to be given $67,000 to help them settle in USA

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Each of 95,000 Afghan refugees to be given $67,000 to help them settle in USA

I heard this today on the Washington Expose show.

Supposedly 49 Republicans in the House voted for this "continuing resolution" which looks like a done deal where the "president requested" $6.3 billion for this purpose of helping 95,000 Afghan refugees settle in the USA. Each refugee will be given $67,000.
    I was wanting THE NAMES OF the 49 Republicans who voted for this garbage, but could not find that information yet.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-conten...age_9-7-21.pdf

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-conten...age_9-7-21.pdf

https://welcome.us/

is the Rockefelloer outfit that made this atrocity happen.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hou...ettlement-path

Today, we reveal the names of those RINO freaks in Congress who voted to give millions of your taxpayer dollars to Afghan refugees. You will freak out when we tell you want there are to use the cash for. Why can’t everyday Americans get the same? What’s the real reason why we’re supporting these Afghans?

one hour video

https://washingtonexpose.com/podcast...20211001185426

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

Re: Each of 95,000 Afghan refugees to be given $67,000 to help them settle in USA

That explains why the obviously new Afghan family I saw near my neighborhood recently was driving a brand new Jeep Gladiator. They probably shouldn't have spent it all at once.
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Re: Each of 95,000 Afghan refugees to be given $67,000 to help them settle in USA

Quote Originally Posted by BrewTech View Post
    That explains why the obviously new Afghan family I saw near my neighborhood recently was driving a brand new Jeep Gladiator. They probably shouldn't have spent it all at once.
    I guessing they are still getting free medical, free school, EBT benefits and a free place to live, on top of the $67,000.

Looks like the gladiator is only $33 to $40 thousand. That still leaves them $30 some thousand to furnish their free home and live the dream.

What's a hard working white man/woman to do?
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

More than that in CA. Not the point I guess. The clothes they were wearing were way better than I would (not could) afford.
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BrewTech View Post
    More than that in CA. Not the point I guess. The clothes they were wearing were way better than I would (not could) afford.
    Hi Jeff, I hope you are doing well and haven't taken the jab.
    Things have never looked so bleak for our country. The real fight has yet to begun.
    Regards!
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    I guessing they are still getting free medical, free school, EBT benefits and a free place to live, on top of the $67,000.

Looks like the gladiator is only $33 to $40 thousand. That still leaves them $30 some thousand to furnish their free home and live the dream.

What's a hard working white man/woman to do?
    From the CR_Package_9-7-21 Dachsie linked to above Page 30

Refugee Transitional and Support Services
    Sec. ___. (a) In addition to amounts otherwise provided by this Act, for “Departmentof Health and Human Services—Administration for Children and Families—Refugeeand Entrant Assistance”, there is appropriated $1,617,093,000 for an additional amountfor fiscal year 2022, to remain available until September 30, 2024, for carrying outrefugee and entrant assistance activities in support of citizens or nationals of Afghanistanparoled into the United States under section 212(d)(5) of the Immigration and NationalityAct and other populations for whom such refugee and entrant assistance activities areauthorized: Provided, That such amounts are designated by the Congress as an emergencyrequirement pursuant to the concurrent resolution on the budget.(b) In addition to amounts otherwise provided by section 101, for “Department of Healthand Human Services—Administration for Children and Families—Children and FamiliesServices Programs”, there is appropriated $7,773,000, for an additional amount forfiscal year 2022, to remain available until September 30, 2023, for necessary administrative expenses to carry out title IV of the Immigration and Nationality Act: Provided,That such amounts are designated by the Congress as an emergency requirement pursuantto the concurrent resolution on the budget.(c) Section 403 of the Social Security Act (42 U.S.C. 603) is amended by adding at theend the following:"(d) EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE FOR AFGHAN ARRIVALS.— "(1) APPROPRIATION.—In addition to amounts otherwise available, there is appropriated for fiscal year 2022, out of any money in the Treasury of the United Statesnot otherwise appropriated, $63,000,000, to remain available until expended, to carryout this subsection. Such amounts are designated by the Congress as an emergency requirement pursuant to the concurrent resolution on the budget. "(2) ALLOTMENT FORMULA.—The Secretary shall allot to each State based onthe number of Afghan arrivals in such State relative to the total number of Afghan arrivalsin fiscal years 2019 and 2020, as reported by the Department of State. "(3) USE OF FUNDS.— "(A) IN GENERAL.—A State to which funds are provided under this subsectionmay use the funds only for the purpose of providing assistance. "
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

7. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (1st October 2021)