Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm gonna call it now, The Shit Has Hit The Fan!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

I'm gonna call it now, The Shit Has Hit The Fan!

It may not be the kind of SHTF people have envisioned, but it has hit none the less. What is happening now cannot be stopped.

All that we've believed in and held dear in our world, is under attack. All this insanity is deliberate and by design.
    The end game is growing nearer every day. The global reset and NWO is here and nothing can stop it.

We are in an inflationary spiral that shows no sign of abating and the invasion from our border is completely changing the face of our country forever.
    Even if there is an economic crash, I believe it will only drive us into a hyperinflation event, with hording of everything.

It's amazing to me how easy it is/was to take control of the population. The majority is marching to their demise, blindly and willingly.

What's to come will boggle the mind.
    The Vaccine /medical scam is just the start. The coming currency reset will devastate the average person...the one's that survive the vaccine.

Do you guys see it?

Will gold and silver be a lifeline?
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Ares (11th October 2021),Hitch (10th October 2021),monty (9th October 2021),Tumbleweed (9th October 2021),woodman (9th October 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts

Re: I'm gonna call it now, The Shit Has Hit The Fan!

You are correct in musings but the bottom has dropped out yet.

Ever so slowly the curtain is starting to raise on the killbox we are In.

The vaccine chokehold is absolutely breathtaking in scale and scope....

If you cant drive to your location it's a friggin wrap.

Gold and silver will get you access to things others wont be able but it can be your undoing depending on how you proceed

The most essential prep is to have your spiritual house in order
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Twisted Titan For This Useful Post:

Ares (11th October 2021),brosil (10th October 2021),Hitch (10th October 2021),ImaCannin (9th October 2021),midnight rambler (8th October 2021),monty (9th October 2021),Tumbleweed (9th October 2021),woodman (9th October 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

“The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater.”

Zappa knew.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Hitch (10th October 2021),Tumbleweed (9th October 2021),Twisted Titan (13th October 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Titan View Post

The most essential prep is to have your spiritual house in order
    Quoted for being the "most essential" truth. All other action is dependent upon this.

ETA: Good to see you Twisted
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Hitch (10th October 2021),Twisted Titan (13th October 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    “The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater.”

Zappa knew.
    Pay no attention to the Jew behind the curtain.
    Frank Morgan (born Francis Wuppermann)

DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Hitch (10th October 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

^^That's how he knew.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Hitch (10th October 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post

ETA: Good to see you Twisted
    I second that! The person who solely woke me up to what a fraud AJ is! THANKS, ��
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ImaCannin For This Useful Post:

Hitch (10th October 2021),Twisted Titan (13th October 2021)

Thanks

My dad stopped by PNC branch within his community and was told by the manager that it, and many others in the region have become 'virtual'. All the teller booths/lanes were blocked off and covered over. No more cash transactions there. The bank I have had my business acct at for past 16 years was a suntrust. Bought out by BB&T. It is near my business. They are closing in March. The branch 10 min from my residence is also closing. They said my new branch would be located about half hour drive or I could use online banking. I do not live in the boonies or small town. Major city suburbs.
    "Society in every state is a blessing, but government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one." --Thomas Paine

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steal For This Useful Post:

Hitch (10th October 2021),midnight rambler (9th October 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

This nation does have a severe infection. It is infected with a population of evil, satanic scum who have been expelled from over 120 countries in the past. We cannot recover as a nation until we too expel (((them))). (((They))) are hell-bent on causing destruction, chaos and misery whilst accumulating wealth. (((They))) are a deadly parasite. We either kill the (((parasite))) or it will kill us.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Amanda (10th October 2021),Ares (11th October 2021),cheka. (17th October 2021),Hitch (10th October 2021),monty (10th October 2021)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

I am happy to see you folks check in and comment. God Bless.
    life is good.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

Twisted Titan (13th October 2021)