Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm gonna call it now, The Shit Has Hit The Fan!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Re: I'm gonna call it now, The Shit Has Hit The Fan!

Anyone that watches the business channels, might notice what is absent from all their conversations, SILVER!
    They talk about gold often and cryptos all the time. I wonder why they don't ever mention silver anymore?
    Everything on the business channels, Fox Business and CNBC, is scripted by their overlords, we can only conclude they are being told not to mention it.
    Make you own assumptions.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,297 Times in 1,398 Posts

Re: I'm gonna call it now, The Shit Has Hit The Fan!

We are in the last days. I was off by 10 years, maybe a little less. My expectation was that this would have been happening in some oppressive form starting in 2011 and ending by 2018. We had some extra time. But now that time is gone. Strange will not be a good enough word for what is coming.

The demonic infestation is just the lead quartering party planning the occupation and tying up loose ends. When the real devils get here, it will literally be hell on earth. We are now in the most exciting time this world has ever seen. Last as long as you can. Be brave in fighting the good fight. If you are not walking with God minute by minute, you are going into a battle unarmed and unprotected.
    SPECTRISM time countdown2025

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spectrism For This Useful Post:

Hitch (18th October 2021),ImaCannin (14th October 2021),midnight rambler (14th October 2021)