Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gemstone University, Status correction, inpowermovement?- Anyone know anything?

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Re: Gemstone University, Status correction, inpowermovement?- Anyone know anything?

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    Maybe the Amish have it figured out. Be self sufficient.

That is not feasible for the multitudes in the cities.
    Well, I've actually thought about moving near the Amish--I think there are lots of them out in Lancaster PA.

I've also been thinking about the whole digital currency nightmare--I refuse to participate in that, so does that mean I have a death sentence hanging over me? I'm assuming they will at some point (since they own everything and everyone) they will make us pay for utilities with their digital currency, but if I'm not in that system, then I guess I won't be able to have electricity?

I literally think about this everyday. Back in 2008/09, I got all my gold/silver preparing for a collapse, which was certainly a frightening future (who wants to live through an economic collapse),but back then I thought I would be able to survive with gold/silver and a barter system--in some ways, I thought the collapse would be a good thing because then we could start over.

But now, everything has changed--they have this digital enslavement grid they are forcing upon us, and I just can't figure out how to survive while staying out of their system (which I refuse to participate in).

I used to hold out hope that there was a way out, but now it doesn't seem like there is. The govt is completely captured, and as Bill Still said toward the end of Money Masters, most politicians don't even understand the monetary system (Dr. Ron Paul was the only one), so there's no way they will ever do anything to stop or fix things. Maybe things are different at the state level--I think Utah has gold/silver as legal tender, so maybe I have to move there.

I know Shami here things crypto (bitcoin, Monero and the rest of them) are the solution, but I'm not convinced--Catherine Austin Fitts says they will find a way to shut them down. And in that Ramola D video with that Ian Clifford guy, they were talking about how the ruling psychopaths have plans to controlling the internet,but making it accessible via QR code (so you have to be in their system to access it).

These people have been plotting this takeover for centuries and it just feels like they have gamed everything out already. I'm starting to think the only way out is an asteroid or that 12,000 year disaster cycle (sun micronova), which is apparently due in coming years.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Re: Gemstone University, Status correction, inpowermovement?- Anyone know anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Well, I've actually thought about moving near the Amish--I think there are lots of them out in Lancaster PA.

I've also been thinking about the whole digital currency nightmare--I refuse to participate in that, so does that mean I have a death sentence hanging over me? I'm assuming they will at some point (since they own everything and everyone) they will make us pay for utilities with their digital currency, but if I'm not in that system, then I guess I won't be able to have electricity?

I literally think about this everyday. Back in 2008/09, I got all my gold/silver preparing for a collapse, which was certainly a frightening future (who wants to live through an economic collapse),but back then I thought I would be able to survive with gold/silver and a barter system--in some ways, I thought the collapse would be a good thing because then we could start over.

But now, everything has changed--they have this digital enslavement grid they are forcing upon us, and I just can't figure out how to survive while staying out of their system (which I refuse to participate in).

I used to hold out hope that there was a way out, but now it doesn't seem like there is. The govt is completely captured, and as Bill Still said toward the end of Money Masters, most politicians don't even understand the monetary system (Dr. Ron Paul was the only one), so there's no way they will ever do anything to stop or fix things. Maybe things are different at the state level--I think Utah has gold/silver as legal tender, so maybe I have to move there.

I know Shami here things crypto (bitcoin, Monero and the rest of them) are the solution, but I'm not convinced--Catherine Austin Fitts says they will find a way to shut them down. And in that Ramola D video with that Ian Clifford guy, they were talking about how the ruling psychopaths have plans to controlling the internet,but making it accessible via QR code (so you have to be in their system to access it).

These people have been plotting this takeover for centuries and it just feels like they have gamed everything out already. I'm starting to think the only way out is an asteroid or that 12,000 year disaster cycle (sun micronova), which is apparently due in coming years.

That sums up my feelings on this situation pretty well. Out here in the desolate desert of Central Nevada we can always eat deer and antelope or even mustangs. There are several cattle ranchers to barter with for beef.

So long as there is access to diesel fuel we can generate electricity too.

Desert coolers work for refrigeration . I tried to find a picture of one but there doesn't seem to be any on on net. A desert cooler is basically a wooden framed screened cabinet covered with burlap. A container of water sits on top and drips down the four sides saturating the burlap. The evaporation of the water drops the temperature down enough to keep milk, meat, butter etc. Out here the relative humidity is often less than 12% so a desert cooler is very efficient. They will not cool where the relative humidity is high.

My grandmother canned venison, fruits, jams and jellies etc. and kept them in a root cellar. They made homemade soap by rendering lard and dripping water through juniper ashes to obtain lye they combined with the lard. The soap was used for laundry purposes. It is too strong for personal use.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

3. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Amanda (10th October 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Well I still think that Anna's group is using the "right" strategy.

The Declaration of Independence just got it right, by summing up the situation then and now.

It sets the precedent in law and governance, with people where they belong at the top of government, not under some pope or king.
    If you go with them they are putting in place using existing law the restoration of the government structures we are owed. U.S. Marshals, Militia, Courts, Justices of the Peace, American Common Law, A Banking system for the people.

I want to do it, but my wife is afraid. She wants to be a slave, pay her taxes, stick with the devil we know.

http://annavonreitz.com/yourpublicduty.pdf

http://annavonreitz.com/ignoranceofpubliclaw.pdf
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

monty (10th October 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post

The Declaration of Independence just got it right, by summing up the situation then and now.

It sets the precedent in law and governance, with people where they belong at the top of government, not under some pope or king.
    If you go with them they are putting in place using existing law the restoration of the government structures we are owed. U.S. Marshals, Militia, Courts, Justices of the Peace, American Common Law, A Banking system for the people.

I want to do it, but my wife is afraid. She wants to be a slave, pay her taxes, stick with the devil we know.

Okay, can you give me a link to Anna's info, so I can look into it?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Okay, can you give me a link to Anna's info, so I can look into it?
    It's pretty much all contained here. There are a lot more than just Anna working on this.

https://tasa.americanstatenationals.org/

Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

http://annavonreitz.com/yourpublicduty.pdf

http://annavonreitz.com/ignoranceofpubliclaw.pdf
    I think so too. At my age I am not going to worry about it though.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

9. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (10th October 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

It's pretty much all contained here. There are a lot more than just Anna working on this.

https://tasa.americanstatenationals.org/

Thanks- I'm going to look into this very seriously. I refuse to be a part of their new system. I'm not sure how they are going to roll it out. Maybe they will collapse the dollar, so people will be desperate and will do anything. Or maybe it will be slower. I think Lynnette Zang says they already introduced bills in the House and Senate calling on the Fed Reserve to set up digital wallets for all citizens (obviously, the Federal Reserve bankers wrote the bills). So that might be the trick to get people to agree to the new system--if there's "free money" in the digital wallet, most Americans will sign right up.

I'm still going to listen to more of this stuff, just because I like the history lesson of how all this happened.

Crrow777 interviews Ken Cousens November 25, 2020.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

I posted a video in Coronavirus thread today featuring Dr. Judy Mikovits. In abou the last 20 minutes of the show she mentioned something called PMAs -- Private Membership Association.

If you have a business of some kind and you want to keep it separate from "the system" you can, she says, go to an attorney and get your busiess entity set up as a 508.C1B
    or a 508 C3 and that puts your business's activities in the private realm status.

sounded interesting

https://thepmateam.club/

Just be extremely careful and do not hand over large sums of cash to anyone. There are some extremely slick operators out there. James o'Keefe of Project Veritas sent a $165,000 payment to some of his attorneys via computer and it got stolen from O'Keefe and there is nothing he can do about that.

I have listened to alternative patriot radio shows since the early 1990s and have heard all these "gold fringe flag" types and their various schemes. Never heard of any great outcomes of those programs. Just try to form communities of a few people you can trust and then you all support each other in various ways.

Just use your common sense and hold on to your money and go cash and withdraw as much as possible from using digital for buying and selliing.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Amanda (10th October 2021),monty (10th October 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post

I have listened to alternative patriot radio shows since the early 1990s and have heard all these "gold fringe flag" types and their various schemes. Never heard of any great outcomes of those programs. Just try to form communities of a few people you can trust and then you all support each other in various ways.
    Just use your common sense and hold on to your money and go cash and withdraw as much as possible from using digital for buying and selliing.
    Yes, I've listened to a number of the "gold fringe flag" types too, and it seems like people always end up going to jail. Maybe back around 2010, I used to listen to a show on Republic Broadcasting Network (I think they paid Stadtmiller for the time slot) and these people were talking about taking back the country by taking over the governors and telling them to resign--it was a totally crazy plot, but I was kind of intrigued, so I kept listening. Anyway, it didn't work and I think people went to jail. It was probably done by the FBI or something.