Thread: Extremely bad experiences with Chinks on twitter

Platinum
    Thanks

Extremely bad experiences with Chinks on twitter

A warning that Chinks are extremely hatefilled and racists.

I went on twitter to promote brotherhood and peace to the Chinese. Stupid Chicoms are ruining the name of every Oriental.

Posted that Uighur Turks were not native to Xinjiang. That based on the farming and herding evidence, that Caucasians were the first in Xinjiang before the Turks. That we don't know when the Chinese arrived in Xinjiang. The toxic Chink blocked my from the discussion for saying that Caucasians were there before the Turks. I was watching CGTN Documentary weeks later, and the Chinese public tv station stated, among the earliest DNA findings in Xinjiang was a Caucasian woman. Racist chink are filled with hate-filled agenda, even don't believe what is said the same as the Communist Chinese TV station.

Again, my second time posting to a Chicom account on twitter, or close to that, and I said how Taiwanese natives and Chinese are genetic brothers, then the Chink got vicious and vomited out some lies that were debunked later. I clarified my comments on how Taiwanese and Chinese are brothers and need to get along and have peace. Again a hate-filled Chicom got angry saying whites are evil colonists and Asians never settled anywhere. The racist Chink never heard of a bird colony or a penguin colony. Got pissed off I called Taiwanese - Chinese colonists.

Post about peace and brotherhood, and toxic orientals block you on twitter.

These racist Chinks are as toxic as Bernie Bros.

It puts critical race theory racism to shame.

I started out respecting the Chinese on Twitter and promote ideas of peace, and figured out what these Chicoms are about.

These individuals are way too evil for me.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to C.Martel For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (10th October 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Re: Extremely bad experiences with Chinks on twitter

Probably just Jews pretending they are Chinese. Gotta spread the love amongst the Goyim.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Platinum
    Thanks

I figured this out, Chinese can be racists against us because of trump.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Probably just Jews pretending they are Chinese. Gotta spread the love amongst the Goyim.
    There are thousands of fake posters promoting their agenda. I get a lot of information reading comments under articles and see it every day. One was an anti Trump comment and they got ganged up on real fast. Then anti Trumpers tried to defend the first name with different names but they weren't fast enough. Some other comments on different articles and a concentration of anti Trumpers where there is no good comment information.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    There are thousands of fake posters promoting their agenda. I get a lot of information reading comments under articles and see it every day. One was an anti Trump comment and they got ganged up on real fast. Then anti Trumpers tried to defend the first name with different names but they weren't fast enough. Some other comments on different articles and a concentration of anti Trumpers where there is no good comment information.
    So let me get this straight. The Trump crowd was able to somehow out maneuver and out post the anti-trump crowd in cyberspace through superior numbers and strategic positioning. At this point I really don't see any point in arguing about such matters.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    So let me get this straight. The Trump crowd was able to somehow out maneuver and out post the anti-trump crowd in cyberspace through superior numbers and strategic positioning. At this point I really don't see any point in arguing about such matters.
    Exactly but there are still stupid posters on both sides of the fence is all I am saying. I get a shit ton probably 100% more good information from reading comments than the BS articles themselves.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

woodman (20th October 2021)

Platinum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by C.Martel View Post
    I figured this out, Chinese can be racists against us because of trump.
    Only joking.